PDA

View Full Version : BB South Africa Delayed by House Fire

Jarrod
02-09-2014, 07:26 PM
UPDATE: MultiChoice has informed us that there are no reports of injuries from the fire.

M-Net and Endemol have released the following statement:

M-Net and Endemol SA advise that due to a devastating fire at the Big Brother house on 2 September 2014 , Big Brother Hotshots will not launch this Sunday (7 September) as scheduled. The cause of the fire at this stage is unknown and investigations will commence as soon as it is safe to do so. At this stage M-Net and Endemol are urgently looking for an alternative Big Brother house in which to film the production, however as this production has highly technical infrastructure, camera and edit requirements an alternative is not immediately available. Every effort will be made to find a solution as quickly as possible to ensure that Africa’s biggest reality show will continue.

http://tvplus.co.za/mobile/developing-fire-at-sasani-studios/

Wow.

Marc
02-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Should've waited until launch day. Imagine the viewing figures

Samm
02-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Should've sent them in and the twist is to take out the fire

Headie
02-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Didn't even realise it was starting again, the last one only finished in like February :laugh:

I am going to watch it again, I watched last series and it was pretty good.

T*
02-09-2014, 10:20 PM
D:
HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FIGHTS :worry:

Matt
03-09-2014, 12:34 AM
It is the pan-regional Big Brother Africa that's been affected by this, not the local South African version.

Quite scary though - it's the third Big Brother house that's been affected by fire in the last two years (that I know of at least)

armand.kay
03-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Didn't even realise it was starting again, the last one only finished in like February :laugh:

I am going to watch it again, I watched last series and it was pretty good.

Who do you Stan for when there is allot of black girls to choose from?

Headie
03-09-2014, 06:31 AM
It is the pan-regional Big Brother Africa that's been affected by this, not the local South African version.

Quite scary though - it's the third Big Brother house that's been affected by fire in the last two years (that I know of at least)

Ah right! I thought it might be. Big Brother Africa is better than BBSA so I'm glad it's returning :love:

Who do you Stan for when there is allot of black girls to choose from?

:worry:

Josiah.
03-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Big Brother Africa, Big Brother Mzansi (BB South Africa), and Big Brother Angola share the same house. Plus, BB Angola ended early last month. Good thing this fire didn't happen during BB Angola Season 1.

BBfanUSA
04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
The house has a fire and the season is called Hotspot...

There's only one explanation. Grodener.

LukeB
04-09-2014, 01:20 AM
D: