PDA

View Full Version : If there was another HM same age as Gary but had manners would thy gt same criticsm?

cfromhx02
06-09-2014, 06:20 PM
It is not ageism to criticise Gary nor is it bullying

These cards are always played by ironically those who either start or who conform to bullying themselves IE "Though must not criticise the favourite of twitter etc".

I dare to not conform, it's called freedom of thought and expression.

The simple truth is that there are plenty of other 70 plus year olds with hearing difficulties who have far more manners and would treat others better than Gary.

So it's not because of any ageism or his hearing problems and he is rich after all so his own fault he hasn't provided himself with a better hearing aid.

The truth is other 70 plus people who are nicer people would not be treated the same as Gary or receive the criticisms

jaxie
06-09-2014, 06:30 PM

These cards are always played by ironically those who either start or who conform to bullying themselves IE "Though must not criticise the favourite of twitter etc".

The simple truth is that there are plenty of other 70 plus year olds with hearing difficulties who have far more manners and would treat others better than Gary.

So it's not because of any ageism or his hearing problems and he is rich after all so his own fault he hasn't provided himself with a better hearing aid.

The truth is other 70 plus people who are nicer people would not be treated the same as Gary or receive the criticisms

Now you are getting desperate for some way to try to down talk Gary because your blatantly untrue sexual harassment thread back fired on you. Sad really.

ThriceShy
06-09-2014, 06:47 PM

Funny. All the people who dislike gary spent last night persuading me that he was totally broke.

Kazanne
06-09-2014, 06:51 PM
All the money in the world cannot buy your hearing back !! you can get aids but sometimes it's not possible to use one,I know this as I am deaf in one ear and no amount of aids will make me hear in that ear,unless I chose to have an implant bolted to my skull,which I don't want,I would think Gary has the best aid he can get,they are not always perfect though.maybe that's why I like him as I can empathize,as I also did with Sam from last years BB

kirklancaster
06-09-2014, 07:12 PM

Methinks you presume too much. You make sweeping statements about how Gary treats others, without there being one shred of real evidence - not propaganda - to substantiate your statement.

It is misguided to believe that the more one repeats a lie, then the more people will believe it - that depends upon the intellect of the listener. We know what we are witnessing. :nono::nono::nono: