Cal.
07-09-2014, 12:47 PM
hmmm

Pete.
07-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Here for Toya

JoshBB
07-09-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm confused. Why would they enter a new house and be watched by the original housemates?

Cal.
07-09-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm confused. Why would they enter a new house and be watched by the original housemates?

So the housemates could make a judgement on who they wanted to pick at the end of the week who to become full housemates in the main house and who they wanted to evict. Oh and the old housemate is put in there to make the new housemates not suspect much.

Margarine.
07-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Flawless idea IMO

You should write it yourself and put it in the Creative Writing section

Cal.
07-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Flawless idea IMO

You should write it yourself and put it in the Creative Writing section

Aw bae, thanks x

I may do at some point x

Margarine.
07-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Aw bae, thanks x

I may do at some point x

Here for your version of Nikki :smug:

Samm
07-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Next year it just needs to be back to basic and a cast with lots of diversity, normal noms & live feed

If they want to do a twist they could invite old housemates back like have 12 go in then another 4 being all stars

JoshBB
07-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Next year it just needs to be back to basic and a cast with lots of diversity, normal noms & live feed

If they want to do a twist they could invite old housemates back like have 12 go in then another 4 being all stars

just imagine: Dexter, Toya, Gina, Helen. <3 <3

Withano
07-09-2014, 01:40 PM
- 1 nominations twist on launch night 2,

no

everything else sounds kewl tho

Liam-
07-09-2014, 01:41 PM

Wouldn't the all star just win though? considering they'd already have a fan base.

Samm
07-09-2014, 01:41 PM
just imagine: Dexter, Toya, Gina, Helen. <3 <3

I'm thinking realistic Dexter would probably do it even tbh I hate him, Gina would do it, I don't think they would ask Toya & they wouldn't risk Helen again

I think Charley would do it if they asked and they would probably ask Craig from BB1

LukeB
07-09-2014, 01:44 PM

this

Cal.
07-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Would not like an all-stars twist unless it was a full all-stars cast

daniel-lewis-1985
07-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Hate the early nominations.

Hate the 2 part launch.

Hate the constant use of twists.

Hate this idea.

I have an idea. 14 housemates, 12 weeks, no eviction till week 2, no twists just 1 big launch and 1 big finale and 24/7 live feed. Is that to crazy a concept these days?

Samm
07-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Welp

Jarrod
07-09-2014, 02:14 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/47b3c677147eb261a5b2993563bbc9d7/tumblr_mtfpe1rXpX1ruqtayo1_500.gif

Pete.
07-09-2014, 03:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TCCultX.gif

Ross.
07-09-2014, 05:33 PM

Hate the 2 part launch.

Hate this idea.

I have an idea. 14 housemates, 12 weeks, no eviction till week 2, no twists just 1 big launch and 1 big finale and 24/7 live feed. Is that to crazy a concept these days?

http://i.imgur.com/nbAtC78.gif

Babayaro.
07-09-2014, 06:06 PM

Hate the 2 part launch.

Hate this idea.

lol the brutality :joker:

Cal.
07-09-2014, 07:01 PM
lol 'constant need for twists'....there'd be 2 in an 11 week series....

Jason.
11-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Usually I'd be against having another Secret House. But your idea sounds great. I would be fine with the Week 4 -5 twist. It sounds good and original.

However, I would scrap the two part launch, as it doesn't help ratings and causes divides within the house.

Forget the launch nomination twist. Either have no twist or I would love to see a Live Launch Night task for all the housemates, which includes physical and endurance. Similar to the BB3 Saturday Night Live Tasks. If they win, they get their suitcases immediately afterwards and luxury budget, with normal nominations. If they loose, all housemates face eviction, no suitcases until about Day 4, and basic rations.

I would prefer the series to be ten weeks. I think ten weeks is the perfect length. Not too long, not too short.

I would be happy with your live feed hours. Especially the 7pm - 3am one. Sounds exciting thinking about it.

For BBOTS, I would only have two shows a week, which is on Friday Night, for evictions, and a Sunday Lunchtime edition, for best moments of the week, and panel thoughts, and psych. Plus a Launch edition and a Finale edition of BOTS. Hosted By Rylan, with Luisa as regular panelist.
This would save money instead of having BOTS everyday, which could go towards live feed and better tasks.

On Tuesdays, I would have Nominations Uncut back, after the highlights show. On Saturdays, I would have Diary Room Uncut, after highlights. This would work like it did on C4 with no presenters.

Emma Willis hosts main show.
I don't mind the current exterior set-up. I'm used to it, plus it can't change as it's permanently set up. As long as they get the crowd to shut up, during when Emma speaks to the house. And also change inside of the eye studio, it's pretty much the same with the curved walls and TVs, the only difference is the colour of the lighting and the interview chair.
I would like it changed inside, like how they changed C4 interview studios yearly.

Also, eviction adverts, throughout the week, which shows the nominated housemates coming out of the eye, with their evictions numbers read out by Emma, like they do on BOTS, and the BB theme in the background. Similar to the C4 adverts, when they came out of the car.

ruiphillips
12-10-2014, 06:10 AM
You lost me at the vile Toya.

Cal.
12-10-2014, 08:33 AM

Well it's a good job it was the last thing I said, hun.

Cal.
12-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Usually I'd be against having another Secret House. But your idea sounds great. I would be fine with the Week 4 -5 twist. It sounds good and original.

However, I would scrap the two part launch, as it doesn't help ratings and causes divides within the house.

Forget the launch nomination twist. Either have no twist or I would love to see a Live Launch Night task for all the housemates, which includes physical and endurance. Similar to the BB3 Saturday Night Live Tasks. If they win, they get their suitcases immediately afterwards and luxury budget, with normal nominations. If they loose, all housemates face eviction, no suitcases until about Day 4, and basic rations.

I would prefer the series to be ten weeks. I think ten weeks is the perfect length. Not too long, not too short.

I would be happy with your live feed hours. Especially the 7pm - 3am one. Sounds exciting thinking about it.

For BBOTS, I would only have two shows a week, which is on Friday Night, for evictions, and a Sunday Lunchtime edition, for best moments of the week, and panel thoughts, and psych. Plus a Launch edition and a Finale edition of BOTS. Hosted By Rylan, with Luisa as regular panelist.
This would save money instead of having BOTS everyday, which could go towards live feed and better tasks.

On Tuesdays, I would have Nominations Uncut back, after the highlights show. On Saturdays, I would have Diary Room Uncut, after highlights. This would work like it did on C4 with no presenters.

Emma Willis hosts main show.
I don't mind the current exterior set-up. I'm used to it, plus it can't change as it's permanently set up. As long as they get the crowd to shut up, during when Emma speaks to the house. And also change inside of the eye studio, it's pretty much the same with the curved walls and TVs, the only difference is the colour of the lighting and the interview chair.
I would like it changed inside, like how they changed C4 interview studios yearly.

Also, eviction adverts, throughout the week, which shows the nominated housemates coming out of the eye, with their evictions numbers read out by Emma, like they do on BOTS, and the BB theme in the background. Similar to the C4 adverts, when they came out of the car.

Thank you<3 I LOVE your ideas for Nominations and Diary Room Uncut!

Ross.
12-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Jealousy?

Calderyon
12-10-2014, 11:27 AM
I´m terribly sorry, but i like the idea of daniel-lewis-1985 more. It´s good, but i´d rather have it without any twists other than double eviction 1 or 2 week before the final.

Also Toya on BBBOTS. No... just no. Unless the idea is to make the show completely unwatchable.

Jarrod
12-10-2014, 01:07 PM
I´m terribly sorry, but i like the idea of daniel-lewis-1985 more. It´s good, but i´d rather have it without any twists other than double eviction 1 or 2 week before the final.

Also Toya on BBBOTS. No... just no. Unless the idea is to make the show completely unwatchable.

I think the producers have done this by themselves recently.

Ross.
12-10-2014, 01:35 PM

BB15: Zoe

Pete.
12-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Invite Gina back

Calderyon
12-10-2014, 05:13 PM
BB15: Zoe

Yes? She was in fact a housemate on BB15.

ruiphillips
12-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Invite Gina back

Make Gina the host. :joker:

CaudleHalbard
12-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Make Dexter a host. :D