PDA

View Full Version : I think Dee should be removed

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 09:28 PM
after her relentless abuse of Gary tonight.

It actually reminded me of the hidden camera investigations into elderly care home abuse.

I see no difference between Dee and other ejectees like Alexandra and Dennis.

Pincho Paxton
08-09-2014, 09:29 PM
If it was a care home she would be in serious trouble.

LukeB
her fake tears :laugh2:

Josy
Nah that's a bit much tbf and it's not a care home so I don't see the need for the connection.

Liam-
08-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Dennis spat in someone's face and Alexandra alluded to getting someone killed.. Dee is not on the same level as those two im afraid :joker:

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 09:31 PM
She did nothing worse than hundreds of other arguments we have seen in Big Brother.

Just on par with Helen and Matthew's argument in BB15 to be honest.

bitontheslide
08-09-2014, 09:32 PM
The British public will do that soon enough

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 09:33 PM
Dennis spat in someone's face and Alexandra alluded to getting someone killed.. Dee is not on the same level as those two im afraid :joker:

She threatened to smash his face in so is no different in my book.

But yet again gary just chilled out and let her look worse and worse. She is guaranteeing that he will win.

Liam-
08-09-2014, 09:34 PM

But yet again gary just chilled out and let her look worse and worse. She is guaranteeing that he will win.

Did she directly say 'Gary, i'm going to smash your face in'?

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Did she directly say 'Gary, i'm going to smash your face in'?

She said "I am going to smash his face in if I stay out there." So yes, a definite threat to smash his face in. And that isn't the first threat of violence she has made towards him and others.

She is just a criminal. I wouldn't have thought BB would even let someone of that nature in the house.

the truth
she also threatened to scratch peoples eyes out umpteen times

Ruffle

It actually reminded me of the hidden camera investigations into elderly care home abuse.

I thought it was Gary that got told of and rightly so Gary was way out of line tonight

Liam-
08-09-2014, 09:38 PM
She said "I am going to smash his face in if I stay out there." So yes, a definite threat to smash his face in. And that isn't the first threat of violence she has made towards him and others.

She is just a criminal. I wouldn't have thought BB would even let someone of that nature in the house.

if it wasn't directed at someone then it isn't a physical threat, same as Ashleigh's wasn't when she said she was going to smash Christopher's head through a mirror.

Yoshi888
I don't trust the British public or James would not be in still and Helen would not of won

ThriceShy
I thought it was Gary that got told of and rightly so Gary was way out of line tonight

Gary wasn't told off at all.

Dee was called to the diary room when she tried to get physical with a 70 year old confused man. BB intervened but didn't go far enough. Dee should be out the door.

jaxie

Me too it's pretty disturbing stuff.

susie q
08-09-2014, 09:40 PM
She did nothing worse than hundreds of other arguments we have seen in Big Brother.

Helen justifiably got warned, Dee didnt WHY NOT?

the truth
08-09-2014, 09:40 PM

exactly a threat. which shes repeated several times. she should be thrown out

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 09:41 PM
if it wasn't directed at someone then it isn't a physical threat, same as Ashleigh's wasn't when she said she was going to smash Christopher's head through a mirror.

What utter nonsense.

If I said, in front of the police, that I was going to beat up Joe Bloggs, then the police could arrest me for making threats even if Joe Bloggs wasn't there.

Try an experiment for yourself. Pop in the nearest police station and tell them you are going to shoot a random stranger tomorrow. See what they say.

Josy
08-09-2014, 09:42 PM

It was directed at him, not tonight but the night she said it 'If I stay out there I will smash his face in'

That is a direct threat.

Just like Helen said the same in the bedroom about Ashleigh and got warned about it.

karezza
08-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Creepy Gary should have been ejected for exhibiting his genitals.

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Because this is the first time in Big Brother history a housemate has said they'll smash another housemates face in... /sarcasm

Liam-
08-09-2014, 09:44 PM
What utter nonsense.

If I said, in front of the police, that I was going to beat up Joe Bloggs, then the police could arrest me for making threats even if Joe Bloggs wasn't there.

Try an experiment for yourself. Pop in the nearest police station and tell them you are going to shoot a random stranger tomorrow. See what they say.

It's not nonsense at all tyvm.
You're telling me, that you've never said something of the sort in the heat of the moment, without wanting, or meaning to carry though with it? I have, i'm sure a lot of people have, a phrase of anger, is not a threat.

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Because this is the first time in Big Brother history a housemate has said they'll smash another housemates face in... /sarcasm

When else has that occurred?

icecakes
08-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Fame has gone to her head, she's forgot she's a nobody on the outside and will soon fade into oblivion.

Liam-
08-09-2014, 09:47 PM
It was directed at him, not tonight but the night she said it 'If I stay out there I will smash his face in'

That is a direct threat.

Just like Helen said the same in the bedroom about Ashleigh and got warned about it.

Like Ashleigh said about Christopher and didn't get a warning.. Ashleigh wasn't given a warning because it wasn't seen as 'intimidating' or 'violent' because it came out of a pretty little blonde girl, when in reality, they said practically the same thing, it's not the thing that is said that is said, it's who says it that depends on if a warning is given or not.

ThriceShy
You're telling me, that you've never said something of the sort in the heat of the moment, without wanting, or meaning to carry though with it? I have, i'm sure a lot of people have, a phrase of anger, is not a threat.

That does not surprise me.

But in my case, no, I can honestly say that I have never threatened to smash someone's face in. Especially not a 70 year old man.

Josy

BB disagrees with you, see Helens warning for saying the exact same thing about Ashleigh.

puzzled
08-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Eviction is too good for her. Let her leave to massive boos.

smileymummy
Funny how every single time gary does something wrong,people defend him! it was his fault tonight totally!

Gusto Brunt
Dee doesn't even have any talent, except for claiming benefits and avoiding work.

icecakes
08-09-2014, 09:49 PM

But in my case, no, I can honestly say that I have never threatened to smash someone's face in. Especially not a 70 year old man.

:clap1:

Jamesy
When else has that occurred?

Off the top of my head, Helen (BB15) and Conor (BB13).

ThriceShy
Fame has gone to her head, she's forgot she's a nobody on the outside and will soon fade into oblivion.

At this rate I think she may have to go into hiding. I reckon there are a lot of people on the streets of birmingham who would love to show her what smashing someones face in entails.

She might have to leave the house by the back door.

BOTS are tryng desperately to convince us that she is loved but I think she is despised by the vast majority of the audience.

Josy
Like Ashleigh said about Christopher and didn't get a warning.. Ashleigh wasn't given a warning because it wasn't seen as 'intimidating' or 'violent' because it came out of a pretty little blonde girl, when in reality, they said practically the same thing, it's not the thing that is said that is said, it's who says it that depends on if a warning is given or not.

So you are saying it does deserve a warning then depending on who says it?

Either way it's an aggressive comment directed at another housemate, that's a nono.

And if Dee isn't intimidating then god knows who you think is.

Anyway, she never said this tonight as far as I know? so I still don't think she should be removed due to what happened in the highlights.

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Off the top of my head, Helen (BB15) and Conor (BB13).

Did they say they would smash someones face in? I don't remember that.

Liam-
08-09-2014, 09:50 PM

What exactly are you insinuating with that?

Liam-
08-09-2014, 09:52 PM
So you are saying it does deserve a warning then depending on who says it?

Either way it's an aggressive comment directed at another housemate, that's a nono.

And if Dee isn't intimidating then god knows who you think is.

Anyway, she never said this tonight as far as I know? so I still don't think she should be removed due to what happened in the highlights.

No i'm not, i'm saying society these days only sees general aggressive comments if it comes out of someone who look intimidating, they even take silly phrases like the one being used for an example now and excuse certain people for saying it because they're cute, or they look innocent, but persecute others for saying it because they look 'intimidating' when that is hardly their fault.

the truth
08-09-2014, 09:55 PM
shes a scumbag

rusticgal
08-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Let's be honest here...if Ricci or George or James and Audley had dropped their pants like that I don't think Dee or the others would have reacted in the same way. They would have laughed it off.

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Did they say they would smash someones face in? I don't remember that.

Yeah.

Direct Quotes:-
(BB15) Helen speaking to Ash after hearing Chris and Ashleigh talking about Helen: "I can’t believe I’ve just heard people speak about me like that, I actually just want to go in and smash her ******ing head in".

(BB13) Conor arguing with Deana: "Get your epilator, stick it up your ass. We don't give a ****. Because I'm gonna smash your ****in' face in, you ****in piece of ****."

I think both got warnings mind, whereas Dee did not on tonights show. But I guess it depends on whether the BB producers see them as serious threats or just spur of the moment lines with no real meaning.

Pincho Paxton
08-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Let's be honest here...if Ricci or George or James and Audley had dropped their pants like that I don't think Dee or the others would have reacted in the same way. They would have laughed it off.

Yeah, they would have laughed... even in the kitchen, even on a chair.

Forgetmenot
08-09-2014, 10:01 PM

No, not quite right, she walked away and then when with the others said she would have smashed his face in if she stayed.she was at thst time, polite to him as well.thst was days ago though, not tonight.

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 10:05 PM
What exactly are you insinuating with that?

I'm not insinuating anything. You do seem to take the most innocuous things personally. Are you sure forums are for you?

Liam-
08-09-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm not insinuating anything. You do seem to take the most innocuous things personally. Are you sure forums are for you?

Yes they are for me.. But I don't come on here to have people insinuate thins about me, which you quite clearly did.

the truth
08-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Yes they are for me.. But I don't come on here to have people insinuate thins about me, which you quite clearly did.

you're just spoiling for a fight like james

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 10:11 PM

I love them. They are lovely with some morrisons wafer thin ham slices on because the ham fits perfectly on the sandwich thin.

Liam-
08-09-2014, 10:13 PM
I love them. They are lovely with some morrisons wafer thin ham slices on because the ham fits perfectly on the sandwich thin.

Brilliant, avoiding the point which you clearly know is true, very mature :laugh:

CaudleHalbard
08-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Never mind Dee being removed, Gary should not have been allowed in the house in the first place.

Yes, he was mildly entertaining for about a week but he became grouchy and frankly boring. Not to mention rude and unstable.

Dee is an angel in comparison. Lol! ;)

puzzled
08-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Yeah, they would have laughed... even in the kitchen, even on a chair.

In the kitchen, even on a chair
In the garden, in the bog
They do not like him anywhere

RodHull
08-09-2014, 10:17 PM

Except Mathew is not a partially deaf 70 year old man who has been relentlessly bullied and excluded for no good reason.

SO no nothing like it actually. That said the OP is way over the top, Dee nowhere near as bad as some people in past BBs, but the overall treatment of Busey is akin the the shilpa shetty incident, lets put it this way if he was black or gay or a woman for that matter, it would have been stopped long ago.

the truth
08-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Never mind Dee being removed, Gary should not have been allowed in the house in the first place.

Yes, he was mildly entertaining for about a week but he became grouchy and frankly boring. Not to mention rude and unstable.

shes evil, shes lazy, shes a chain smoking liar, a pitiful listener, she is a sh*t stirring, she bears false witness to create hate between people, shes impatient, shes a liar and a thief.

bitontheslide
08-09-2014, 10:18 PM

Thats your opinion, which you are entitled to of course, mine is different, and we will see who wins. For me its interesting that its almost getting to the same showdown as we had in bb15, no ones going to change their opinion, its who has the stamina to last to the end :laugh:

Jules2
08-09-2014, 10:22 PM

It was very unfair when one considers all the bits and bobs which have been shown in the house. Dee wasnt offended she could have laughed it off but like Gary said she hates him. She has made this apparent time and time again. Dee should definitely have been pulled up for her nasty words against Gary and for chatting about noms, why hasnt she been?

Listening to Audley's words in the DR it sounds as though Dee has led the younger ones on with her continual abuse of Gary. I believe Audley.

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Dee is just an older and even rougher version of Jade Goody.

You get the feeling that everywhere that Dee has ever lived, worked, studied etc there has been serious bullying that she is right in the centre of.

What do the housemates who lick her arse actually see in her?

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Except Mathew is not a partially deaf 70 year old man who has been relentlessly bullied and excluded for no good reason.

I was referring to the extent of the 'argument'. Dee being Helen, shouting and getting slightly threatening. Gary being Matthew, mainly not saying much and just dropping one or two calm lines.

In that respect I think my comment is valid.

Some members on here are making it out as the biggest and most disgusting argument in BB history. Reading some posts you would swear Gary was quivering on the floor while Dee held a knife against his throat.

the truth
08-09-2014, 10:28 PM
I was referring to the extent of the 'argument'. Dee being Helen, shouting and getting slightly threatening. Gary being Matthew, mainly not saying much and just dropping one or two calm lines.

Some members on here are making it out as the biggest and most disgusting argument in BB history. Reading some posts you would swear Gary was quivering on the floor while Dee held a knife against his throat.

she was holding that bread knife close to him mind. imagine how much more abusive theyd be to gary with no cameras ?
imagine in a care home? remember the £13000?

bitontheslide
08-09-2014, 10:29 PM

It was a bit different though because james was going for gary too, and then when gary tried to remove himself from the conflict the whole gang surrounded him and stopped him leaving, I found it very uncomfortable, and if thats not bullying, i don't know what is

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 10:33 PM
she was holding that bread knife close to him mind. imagine how much more abusive theyd be to gary with no cameras ?
imagine in a care home? remember the £13000?

:joker:

If there were no cameras none of us would be talking about this! I haven't followed Dee's past so don't know much about the £13k thing. A woman made famous from being on the dole never interested me.

It was a bit different though because james was going for gary too, and then when gary tried to remove himself from the conflict the whole gang surrounded him and stopped him leaving, I found it very uncomfortable, and if thats not bullying, i don't know what is

That's a fair point. Gary didn't seem too bothered by it either way, and even threw in some comments to piss Dee off some more. I don't think he cared that much tbh.

Kazanne
08-09-2014, 10:34 PM

Did he? all I saw was a glimpse of his bum,seen much worse than that.

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 10:38 PM

If there were no cameras none of us would be talking about this! I haven't followed Dee's past so don't know much about the £13k thing. A woman made famous from being on the dole never interested me.

That's a fair point. Gary didn't seem too bothered by it either way, and even threw in some comments to piss Dee off some more. I don't think he cared that much tbh.

Let me educate you.

She worked for Birmingham Council for many years but then stole £13,000 of vulnerable people's money from a safe there and gave it to crack dealers. She was subsequently convicted of it and sacked.

the truth
08-09-2014, 10:38 PM

SHE STOLE £13000 FROM POOR PEOPLE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536208/Truth-White-Dee-Channel-4s-Benefits-Street-stole-cash-poor-fund-lovers-crack-habit.html

joeysteele
08-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Hopefully she will be removed by the public not voting for her on Wednesday.

kirklancaster
08-09-2014, 10:43 PM

What exactly have you been watching? There were only men present when Gary started to drop his trousers, and even then he turned his back to them and pulled them a little way down, then sat down and turned his body away and leant forward whilst adjusting his knee dressings. Dee came into the kitchen during this and could only have seen a brief glimpse of buttock from her viewpoint. She seized on Gary's mistake to create drama and try to justify yet more OTT bullying of him. Did you see his genitals at any time?

If you watch the clip back you will note that James pulled an astonished face but remained quiet until fat bitch Truffle Pig Dee started screaming. Continue to watch and you will clearly see towards the end, that James once again pulls the same astonished expression and again remains quiet - but I swear, that this time, James' astonishment is not at Gary, but at Dee, because Dee got James involved against Gary, and then here she was speaking to Gary all nicely and saying "it's all right Gary."

the truth
08-09-2014, 10:44 PM
What exactly have you been watching? There were only men present when Gary started to drop his trousers, and even then he turned his back to them and pulled them a little way down, then sat down and turned his body away and leant forward whilst adjusting his knee dressings. Dee came into the kitchen during this and could only have seen a brief glimpse of buttock from her viewpoint. She seized on Gary's mistake to create drama and try to justify yet more OTT bullying of him. Did you see his genitals at any time?

If you watch the clip back you will note that James pulled an astonished face but remained quiet until fat bitch Truffle Pig Dee started screaming. Continue to watch and you will clearly see towards the end, that James once again pulls the same astonished expression and again remains quiet - but I swear, that this time, James' astonishment is not at Gary, but at Dee, because Dee got James involved against Gary, and then here she was speaking to Gary all nicely and saying "it's all right Gary."

then she totally lied and threw up their earlier convrsation to cause even more hate and bullying

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Let me educate you.

She worked for Birmingham Council for many years but then stole £13,000 of vulnerable people's money from a safe there and gave it to crack dealers. She was subsequently convicted of it and sacked.

Ah fair enough.

Kinda irrelevant to her time in Big Brother though.

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Ah fair enough.

How is it irrelevant?

BB is a popularity contest. Thieving convicted criminals aren't popular.

If you think past behaviour isn't relevant then I assume will say so when Gary fans bring up the supposed domestic violence incident with his ex wife?

the truth
08-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Ah fair enough.

its relevant because this pattern of vile behaviour continues, the 13 grand was for poor vulnerable people

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Gary's "supposed domestic violence incident with his ex wife" is nothing to do with Big Brother. Dee's stealing money is nothing to do with Big Brother.

It's only relevant to those who wish to use it as an excuse to hate that person... which BB fans seem to enjoy doing.

the truth
08-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Gary's "supposed domestic violence incident with his ex wife" is nothing to do with Big Brother. Dee's stealing money is nothing to do with Big Brother.

It's only relevant to those who wish to use it as an excuse to hate that person... which BB fans seem to enjoy doing.

he was NEVER charged, she was. she was found guilty and convicted of stealing the money. MASSIVE difference.
no one hates her, they hate her bullying gary

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 11:31 PM
I never said he was charged... key word was "supposed".

the truth
08-09-2014, 11:32 PM
I never said he was charged... key word was "supposed".

can you see the MASSIVE difference?

Barry Goosey
08-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Are you the real Josy? As in Josy the cider loving, Australian crushing, neck wearing Bristillian?
I bloody loves ya!

ThriceShy
08-09-2014, 11:36 PM

Then surely the things they have done to make them celebrities are irrelevant too.

What exactly are we meant to judge them on?

Barry Goosey
08-09-2014, 11:37 PM
You should try it you might like it!
Or just skip that bit and do it...

Jamesy
08-09-2014, 11:58 PM
can you see the MASSIVE difference?

I didn't say they were the same thing though. I know what the difference is...

Then surely the things they have done to make them celebrities are irrelevant too.

What exactly are we meant to judge them on?

Nope, of course not. It's more of the fact people hook on to one or two things that have happened in someones life. But I guess that's all people at home can do and it shows the effects negative media has on the general public.

smileymummy
09-09-2014, 06:22 AM
Just because he wasnt chrged doesnt mean to say it diddnt happen,i cannot see how you all have the blinkers on!

jaxie
09-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Just because he wasnt chrged doesnt mean to say it diddnt happen,i cannot see how you all have the blinkers on!

I think you are getting desperate now.

moleman
09-09-2014, 04:44 PM
I don't think Gary helped matters at all but Dee over reacted big time and basically started talking a lot louder in the hope everyone else would hear her and join in. She's a bully no doubt about it. I never watched Benefits street and i don't read the papers so i had no idea who she was before the show started and actually quite liked her at first but as always with Big Brother, once you get the first week or so out the way people's true characters start to come out and you see people for what they really are.
Dee is just a lazy, sloth like bully
Lauren is a self obsessed alcaholic
James is a self obsessed arrogant prick
Gary is a rude unhygenic weirdo
George is a cheeky chappy type who has become a big headed prat
Edele is a shy girl who clearly has a very nasty side to her
Audley is deluded
Ricci is a non entity

That's my observations anyhow

ThriceShy
09-09-2014, 04:47 PM
BB missed a trick with Dee. They should have put Katie Hopkins in with her, which I assumed was their plan.

Hopkins would have totally owned her.

kirklancaster
09-09-2014, 05:05 PM
BB missed a trick with Dee. They should have put Katie Hopkins in with her, which I assumed was their plan.

Hopkins would have totally owned her.

Which is exactly why they didn't. They are pushing a win for either Dee or George - probably Dee because they probably have huge plans for her to cash in on what they perceive as her popularity - Jade Goody style. The trouble is, that neither of these obnoxious pricks are representative of what playwright Robert Bolt termed; "The Common Man" in 'A Man For All Seasons'. One is a corrupt, fake, 2 faced, bullying bitch, and the other is a spineless, 30 year old grossly immature, squeaky voiced momma's boy. I smell a rat and a voting fix coming. :nono::nono::nono:

hijaxers
09-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Well that won't be a surprise after Summers fiasco !

kirklancaster
09-09-2014, 06:04 PM

Well said.