PDA

View Full Version : None of the Panel on BBOTS Want Gary Y

cfromhx02
11-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Pabel thought Gary sgould win

Kazanne
11-09-2014, 01:46 PM
He isn't viable for them,he is American and will go back home,they need someone they can manipulate as a cash cow,so they probably want Dee or George to win.

Suze
11-09-2014, 01:57 PM
I am not bothered what the BBOTs panel think, I rarely watch that show because of the bias on there at times. The worst was the Aaron bias.

cfromhx02
11-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Is it because they too can see that it is not ageist to criticise Gary's lack of manners or nasty behaviour towards others, and inability to take the blame in good grace.

Is it becuse the panel could see it is also not bullying to criticise Gary and realise that other people of his age do not behave with such a lack of manners

even if they had hearing problems

or no matter how much pain they are in

most old people would not behave as badly as Gary.

It is not Gary's age or any lack of attention to his problems that are the problem.

It is Gary as a person/ a single individual who has very bad manners

& treats people in a nasty way that brings about justifiable criticism of him.

DrunkerThanMoses
11-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Maybe they have different opinions then you?

Kazanne
11-09-2014, 02:03 PM
I am not bothered what the BBOTs panel think, I rarely watch that show because of the bias on there at times. The worst was the Aaron bias.

Exactly Suze,he was treated terribly and some of the things said by some of the idiotic panel were vile.I'll be rooting for Gary all the way.

jaxie
11-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Is it because they too can see that it is not ageist to criticise Gary's lack of manners or nasty behaviour towards others, and inability to take the blame in good grace.

Is it becuse the panel could see it is also not bullying to criticise Gary and realise that other people of his age do not behave with such a lack of manners

even if they had hearing problems

or no matter how much pain they are in

most old people would not behave as badly as Gary.

It is not Gary's age or any lack of attention to his problems that are the problem.

It is Gary as a person/ a single individual who has very bad manners

& treats people in a nasty way that brings about justifiable criticism of him.

I can play 3 blind mice on the violin.

jaxie
11-09-2014, 02:04 PM
2 threads the same, really?

Niamh.
11-09-2014, 02:06 PM
2 threads the same, really?

I would imagine they didn't do it on purpose sometimes double posts or threads happen when there is a bit of a glitch :laugh:

jaxie
11-09-2014, 02:10 PM
I would imagine they didn't do it on purpose sometimes double posts or threads happen when there is a bit of a glitch :laugh:
Sowwy!

Denver
11-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Because there sheep Baaaaaaaaa