PDA

View Full Version : Last Post On Dee

warrenhill
12-09-2014, 10:33 PM
How rude and vile was she again when Gary was getting interviewed by Rylan....?

I hope the next time we see her on tv is on crimewatch....

A total embarrassment to the real British people....:shocked:

reece(:
12-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Droopy tits needs to fade back into obscurity now.

Pincho Paxton
My last words on Dee are....

"Get out of my way!"

I live in England, so not much room with her about!

Livia
She was just being herself! A rude, ignorant knucklehead.

rubymoo
12-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Thank god it's the last thread!

Back to normality (if it exists!)

armand.kay
12-09-2014, 10:43 PM
She's from a show called benefit street did we expect anymore of her?

Jules2
12-09-2014, 10:47 PM
She is horrible and all I can say is what goes around comes around and I really hope it bites her in the posterior pretty soon, the twofaced little....honk honk...

I wonder how she will get on with Steffanie, Gary's better half, I hope she puts her in her place.

JTM45
12-09-2014, 10:51 PM
She was vile..........then she got worse until she just came across as a scumbag on BOTS tonight!!!!
Even her ****ing stupid dad was shouting out during her eviction interview about her having to put up with Gary 'exposing himself'!!!!!
Her father must be so proud........NOT!!!!!

Livia
12-09-2014, 11:08 PM
She was vile..........then she got worse until she just came across as a scumbag on BOTS tonight!!!!
Even her ****ing stupid dad was shouting out during her eviction interview about her having to put up with Gary 'exposing himself'!!!!!

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Although maybe nut is a better word in this particular idiom.

icecakes
12-09-2014, 11:09 PM

Didnt know she had a father,thought she was spawned in a bog somewhere:joker:

joeysteele
12-09-2014, 11:10 PM
I am just over the moon this grunting warthog was one of the first to go,I hoped she'd be first out, I nearly got my wish.
I now hope we see no more of her and her nasty attitude on any other shows.

rusticgal
12-09-2014, 11:15 PM

Lol..she didn't mind seeing David's tackle...stupid slut.

rusticgal
12-09-2014, 11:16 PM
She will be in the Australian bush soon...anything for a free meal.

muchadoaboutnothing
12-09-2014, 11:23 PM
A vile horrible person who unfortunately is the sterotype of idle people on benefits but, fortunately not all people on benefits are as rude as her and as for her father shouting that Gary had exposed himself it is a pity that no one pointedout that George had exposed his a***e in the kithcen a week or so earlier. I was waiting (more wishing) that somebody in the BOTS audience would shout at her at how rude and dissrespectfull and rude she was and told her to behave herself. Utter SCUM.

reece(:
12-09-2014, 11:32 PM
:joker:

Kazanne
12-09-2014, 11:57 PM
Lol..she didn't mind seeing David's tackle...stupid slut.

Or Georges arse,I saw more of his than I did Garys,but it's Gary they pick on,and James and Dee are cut from the same cloth,just foul morons

bitontheslide
12-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Dee, no redeeming qualities, James, no redeeming qualities, sore losers and a thoroughly bad lot

Jords
13-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Dee is an absolute embarrassment.

icecakes
13-09-2014, 12:07 AM
She will be in the Australian bush soon...anything for a free meal.

God dont say that, seen enough of her,Ive got a feeling james might be lined up for it though,hope i'm wrong,dont want to see either of them ever again.

booboomartin
13-09-2014, 05:07 AM
God dont say that, seen enough of her,Ive got a feeling james might be lined up for it though,hope i'm wrong,dont want to see either of them ever again.

if she did go in, all she would make sure was, that she was excused on medical grounds from all the trials, because she is a fat, lazy cow. I would only want to see her in there to do them, the nastier, the better. nasty bitch, showed her true colours tonight, along with her sidekick james, nasty git:cheer2::cheer2:

Ammi
13-09-2014, 05:11 AM
..I ended up not liking her at all/probably one of my least favourite housemates ever, celebrity or otherwise...

Angelika
13-09-2014, 10:54 AM
I hope the next time we see her on tv is on crimewatch...

That would not surprise me at all - she seems to be heading in that general direction. Incentive to watch Crimewatch maybe?!

[QUOTE A total embarrassment to the real British people....:shocked:

I agree, real British people are kind, generous, polite and accepting of everyone inclusive of people of all nationalities and abilities. We have a proud history as leaders in the field of human rights. Too bad we also spurned the likes of Dee through our generous Social Benefits system.

Kazanne
13-09-2014, 11:08 AM
When she sat there with that star stuck on her sweaty fat forhead,I wanted to knock her out,such an ungracious,thieving toerag.so jealous of Gary and his achievements.

Cherie
13-09-2014, 11:21 AM
All of them were most ungracious in defeat bar Audley, the public got the order almost spot on with the exception of Dee she should have been 6th with Edele 5th

warrenhill
13-09-2014, 11:39 AM
All of them were most ungracious in defeat bar Audley, the public got the order almost spot on with the exception of Dee she should have been 6th with Edele 5th

Dee shouldnt have been in there in the first place....

It was celebrity BB not The spongers social club...:nono:

Vanessa
13-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Dee shouldnt have been in there in the first place....

It was celebrity BB not The spongers social club...:nono:

:laugh:

bitontheslide
13-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Ashleigh's tweet on Dee :joker::joker:

Ashleigh Coyle @ashleighcoyle22

Dee you're a prick.

Vanessa
13-09-2014, 12:44 PM

Dee you're a prick.

:laugh2:

Jules2
13-09-2014, 12:49 PM
I wish this could be the last post (wheres that bugle) on Madam Idiot but is she really going to get into politics. All I can say is heaven help the elderly if she ever gets anywhere. Hopefully she will be brought down with a bang.

Tip
13-09-2014, 12:52 PM
I wish this could be the last post (wheres that bugle) on Madam Idiot but is she really going to get into politics. All I can say is heaven help the elderly if she ever gets anywhere. Hopefully she will be brought down with a bang.

I don't want to see her in politics but I suspect that bankers and politicians have already robbed the decent people of this country and the vulnerable of more than £13,000.00.

Jules2
13-09-2014, 01:01 PM
I don't want to see her in politics but I suspect that bankers and politicians have already robbed the decent people of this country and the vulnerable of more than £13,000.00.

The thought of her even trying makes me feel ill, I havent read up on her so I cannot really comment on the cash but she sickens me to the core. If it is all true then why did she go in there, she knew she wasnt a celebrity. She went in and took over the mama roll straight away even to the extent of pushing Lauren out when there wasnt any need to, re Kellie. She then proceeded to give Kellie some tongue curdling advice in the guise of knowing. She knows nothing nothing at all. I dislike this woman far more than I disliked Helen. The so and so had the younger ones in the palm of her hands with her slobbering and over active attention to her babies, Ricci in particular. Funny mama roll there, just a little bit cringeworthy.

Well said Ashleigh, you were really a winner.

warrenhill
13-09-2014, 01:10 PM

Its here......:blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4NtSqZcT_4

Tip
13-09-2014, 01:14 PM
The thought of her even trying makes me feel ill, I havent read up on her so I cannot really comment on the cash but she sickens me to the core. If it is all true then why did she go in there, she knew she wasnt a celebrity. She went in and took over the mama roll straight away even to the extent of pushing Lauren out when there wasnt any need to, re Kellie. She then proceeded to give Kellie some tongue curdling advice in the guise of knowing. She knows nothing nothing at all. I dislike this woman far more than I disliked Helen. The so and so had the younger ones in the palm of her hands with her slobbering and over active attention to her babies, Ricci in particular. Funny mama roll there, just a little bit cringeworthy.

Well said Ashleigh, you were really a winner.

Bless you Jules - take care :)

Maxy
13-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Dee was a disgrace on BOTS, nothing less than I expected from her. Her, James and George all carried on being as nasty as they had been in the house.

Patricia4
13-09-2014, 01:25 PM
She was what I said the first day she will be a nasty bitch and that she was right to the end.

Lister of Smeg
13-09-2014, 01:27 PM

Dee you're a prick.

Princess Ashleigh bring the truth tea :worship:

Beastie
13-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Look she went in. Came 5th. Got 100 grand out of it. Get over it. I thought she was okay at first. I don't care who goes in. From A list Celeb like Gary/Audley. To Z list like Dee and George.

kirklancaster
14-09-2014, 12:49 AM

I told you that she may be 'street' cunning, but she is not intelligent; the thick bitch knows that she would make a great politician - snout in the trough, lining her own pockets - but she's got it all wrong and back to front; politicians become politicians first THEN they get arrested for criminal behaviour. :cheer2::dance::joker::joker::joker:

kirklancaster
14-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Look she went in. Came 5th. Got 100 grand out of it. Get over it. I thought she was okay at first. I don't care who goes in. From A list Celeb like Gary/Audley. To Z list like Dee and George.

True. :joker::joker::joker:

sampvt
14-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Sadly she will make a mint due to the fact that Britain will always have an element on gutter class that feed the likes of her. I am wondering now if she will be made to pay back the 13k she stole.