PDA

View Full Version : Coolest vegan ever!

Kizzy
19-09-2014, 10:51 AM
FLqjLn0W5K0#t=113

Are you veggie/vegan, Has it changed your life?

Here is a site with lots of great recipies/ideas
http://cha-kula.tumblr.com/

Kazanne
19-09-2014, 12:53 PM
FLqjLn0W5K0#t=113

Are you veggie/vegan, Has it changed your life?

Here is a site with lots of great recipies/ideas
http://cha-kula.tumblr.com/

Yes,I'm a veggie Kizzy,haven't touched meat since I was 13,I don't miss it,it smells gross when not cooked aswell,but the smell of cooking bacon is still a nice one, I like vegetables and fruit(most of it) so it's quite easy for me,and there are some great substitutes out there now,It may have changed my life as in I am quite healthy (I think) and although it's not much I know that no animal has suffered to feed me(I hope)

Kizzy
19-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Yes,I'm a veggie Kizzy,haven't touched meat since I was 13,I don't miss it,it smells gross when not cooked aswell,but the smell of cooking bacon is still a nice one, I like vegetables and fruit(most of it) so it's quite easy for me,and there are some great substitutes out there now,It may have changed my life as in I am quite healthy (I think) and although it's not much I know that no animal has suffered to feed me(I hope)

That's great kaz I'm going to do it to help my body repair, and because I don't trust the UK to ensure the food standards in all aspects of food production.
But yes mmmmmmm bacon that will be a toughie :laugh:

Jords
20-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Im against Vegetarian

Jessica.
20-09-2014, 12:01 AM
:( I hate people who murder vegetables for their own pleasure!

Marsh.
20-09-2014, 01:00 AM
:( I hate people who murder vegetables for their own pleasure!

I've seen what you get up to with the cucumbers so don't play innocent. :fist:

JoshBB
20-09-2014, 08:23 PM

Animal fat is in a lot of products though.

Kizzy
20-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Animal fat is in a lot of products though.

Yes it's important vegetarians can read so they can check food lables.

Marc
20-09-2014, 09:08 PM
I like meat too much to give it up