PDA

View Full Version : Mel B Getting Called a Bully.

LukeB
02-10-2014, 01:19 AM
X Factor judge Mel B has been branded a “bully” over her treatment of acts on the show.

The feisty judge didn’t hold back at the weekend as she whittled the acts in her category down to just six.

We saw Mel stop performances after just a handful of seconds and tell one hopeful to get off the stage.

Ben Quinlan, who faced much of the Scary Spice’s wrath on Saturday night, has now claimed he felt “bullied” by the singer.

He told the Irish Daily Star newspaper: “I found it very unfair and very upsetting.”

Ben explained: “I thought her behaviour as an artist towards me and other lads was totally inappropriate. I saw the tears of some of the other lads, I’ll never forget it.”

he singer had serenaded Cheryl at both his room and arena auditions, which probably didn’t quite stand him in good stead for bootcamp with Mel.

He added: “I felt bullied by her. I was upset for a long time after it happened — it really did affect me.”

This weekend we’ll see Mel pick her final three acts for the live shows with Jake Quickenden, Jordan Morris, Danny Dearden, Paul Akister Jack Walton and Andrea Faustini all winning spots at judges’ houses.

armand.kay
02-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Its because shes a woman tbh. Simon was far worse and people loved him for it.

LukeB
02-10-2014, 01:22 AM

I agree to be honest, Mel B isn't a bully:laugh:

it's like Tulisa calling Misha B a bully all over again.

Shaun
02-10-2014, 01:48 AM
She's an assertive black woman, the bully word was inevitable.

Tom4784
02-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Sour grapes from the losers is all this is. If she was white and had a dick no one would bat an eyelid at anything she said during Boot Camp.

Mystic Mock
02-10-2014, 02:57 AM
His attention seeking tbh (Ben Quinlan that is)

Locke.
02-10-2014, 03:19 AM
She did indeed bully Mr Quinlan, I am calling for him to be reinstated to the show and her to be removed

Ammi
02-10-2014, 05:14 AM

She's an assertive black woman, the bully word was inevitable.

..this and this, but I also think that their X-Factor judge personas are staged and it's all good for Simon and ratings because it's a 'no publicity is bad publicity...', type thing which has worked for him..I love Mel B....

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
02-10-2014, 07:58 AM

It's cause she's a black woman.

Why don't they properly go into Cheryl's treatment of reign?
Naaah she's princess cheryl. STUNNING PRINCESS CHERYL!!

Sophiee
02-10-2014, 09:03 AM
It's cause she's a black woman.

Why don't they properly go into Cheryl's treatment of reign?
Naaah she's princess cheryl. STUNNING PRINCESS CHERYL!!
I've seen many posts/comments online branding cheryl a 'bully' too.
I don't think mel is a bully despite not liking her, but I can see where this is coming from as she can be extremely harsh and nasty at times.

LeatherTrumpet
02-10-2014, 09:07 AM
cheryl is far nicer and more caring so her strong arm tactics are being highlighted

Black Dagger
02-10-2014, 01:22 PM
If him and his hat weren't so ****e, he wouldn't have got booted.

LukeB
02-10-2014, 01:54 PM
If him and his hat weren't so ****e, he wouldn't have got booted.

:joker: