PDA

View Full Version : Side Show renewed, extended to one hour

Jack_
14-10-2014, 11:19 PM
'Big Brother Canada Side Show' Returning With New One-Hour Format

With a third season on the way next spring, Big Brother Canada will kick off its coast-to-coast casting call this Sunday, scouring Canada in search of the next group of houseguests who’ll shack up in Canada’s wildest house.

Meanwhile, fans of the made-in-Canada reality hit can celebrate today’s announcement of a new season of the Big Brother Canada Side Show, which will be returning to Slice in 2015. This season will see the Side Show embrace a new hour-long format, with host Arisa Cox joined by co-hosts Peter Brown and Gary Levy. The broadcast schedule for the new seasons of Big Brother Canada and The Big Brother Canada Side Show will be announced in the New Year.

“We are so excited about the return of the Big Brother Canada Side Show next year,” said Arisa Cox. “We worked so hard on it and the final product was a funny, scandalous and irreverent show that fed our hungry fans and kept them thirsting for more.”

“The Side Show is one of the most engaging talk shows on TV,” adds co-host Peter Brown. “I am both thrilled and grateful that we have this platform for in-depth discussions of Big Brother Canada.” Adds Gary Levy: “Oh my God, I simply cannot wait to scope out the new houseguests and dish on all their drama and deceit!”

Great stuff :clap1: one of my highlights of season two, hopefully the extra time means they can flesh it out a bit with some more in depth discussions and make it a bit like BOTS. Would be nice if they got a dedicated set too. Oh and they should have Neda join them tbh

Casting calls beginning this weekend :amazed:

Headie
15-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Get rid of Peter pls

Raph
15-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Great stuff but I wish they would replace the co-hosts, at the very least peter with Neda.

LemonJam
15-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Suzette to replace Peter tbh

DrunkerThanMoses
15-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Gary, Heather and Neda to host please

Raph
15-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Suzette to replace Peter tbh

I'm here for her calling people rednecks and keeping her paens to hersaelf :worship: hook a girl up, she doesn't ever haeve a carrrrr