PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else just get an application form for BB16 in their email?

daniel-lewis-1985
05-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Theres no open auditions again.

Im going to apply seeing as theres a good chance this will be the last civilian series.

Liam-
05-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Yeah i got mine about 10 minutes ago

TiBB Frontpage Article
06-12-2014, 12:16 AM
James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com/userpics/10433/thumb_View_from_gogglebox_pad_in_garden_-_Big-Brother-Power-Trip-House_2014_hq.jpg (http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com/userpics/10433/View_from_gogglebox_pad_in_garden_-_Big-Brother-Power-Trip-House_2014_hq.jpg)Big Brother producer's Endemol UK are now accepting auditions for the summer 2015 series of Big Brother - BB16.

There are no open auditions, as was the case for 2014's series - the producers want people to apply by completing the application form, and uploading a 90 second video of themself.....

Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/celebritybigbrother2015-cbb15/news-268368/audition-for-big-brother-2015-bb16-channel-5-and-endemol-uk-open-applications.html

LukeB
06-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Yeah I did

T*
06-12-2014, 12:18 AM
n

Denver
06-12-2014, 12:19 AM
I got one but unfortunatley i dont think i can apply

Marsh.
06-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Pointless anyway. Clearly still going through agents.

LukeB
06-12-2014, 12:21 AM
I got one but unfortunatley i dont think i can apply

why?

Denver
06-12-2014, 12:22 AM
why?

I might be living in germany

emmetmcl
06-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Will send in a video for the craic, but dont anyone take it too seriously. its only agency types that get in.

SophieChanelle
06-12-2014, 02:28 AM
Yeah i got mine yesterday

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
06-12-2014, 02:31 AM
i actually had one of those producers on skype for 9 hours earlier begging me to audition this year and i said no

Will.
06-12-2014, 09:36 AM
i actually had one of those producers on skype for 9 hours earlier begging me to audition this year and i said no

My mum had that last year after she applied, called like 10 times to get how to come to the studios to meet the producers, she said no. But I'm annoyed with her because it could have been a great opportunity and BB 14 was a great series.

JoshBB
06-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Im going to apply seeing as theres a good chance this will be the last civilian series.

What makes you say that?

Jarrod
06-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Annoying that there's no open auditions for the third year running really

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
06-12-2014, 04:24 PM
My mum had that last year after she applied, called like 10 times to get how to come to the studios to meet the producers, she said no. But I'm annoyed with her because it could have been a great opportunity and BB 14 was a great series.

http://trolledbot.net/pix/6045.png

Will.
06-12-2014, 04:26 PM

?????

Cal.
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM
?????

He doesn't believe you, basically.

T*
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM

no he was saying the skype thing

Will.
06-12-2014, 04:32 PM

Well I can send him/her, her VT if he wants, and I would show the calls if I could go that far back in the phones history. They run about 5 times, I exaggerated a bit on how many times but completely am telling the truth!

T*
06-12-2014, 04:35 PM
:laugh: Dear god

Beastie
06-12-2014, 05:12 PM
I shall be auditioning. Good luck everyone!

daniel-lewis-1985
06-12-2014, 09:32 PM
What makes you say that?

Its just the general feel surrounding the civilian show after BB15's ratings.

daniel-lewis-1985
06-12-2014, 09:34 PM

What studios?

Will.
06-12-2014, 09:53 PM
What studios?

No idea, if she had said yes, I'm guessing they would have given the address.

Maxxie.
07-12-2014, 09:23 AM
I might be living in germany

I think that's ok?? Deana lived in india when she did it

Pronshi
12-12-2014, 03:49 AM
I just sent my application, probs won't even get a reply again but was worth a shot. Trying to convey me on paper is never good :joker:

Marsh.
12-12-2014, 04:00 AM

I think he means he won't be here in the country to actually go into the house next summer, not that they wouldn't let him. :laugh:

Mystic Mock
12-12-2014, 04:23 AM
I'll be going on the show.

Prepare to be Mocked guys, and prepare to be perved on ladies.

Just kidding you are all safe for another year.

sampvt
12-12-2014, 09:47 AM

Priceless....and for everything else there is MasterCard and we all believe in Santa as well. lol

Denver
12-12-2014, 10:02 AM

But i planning on starting a new job there and if i get it they wont allow me ten weeks off

sampvt
12-12-2014, 11:44 AM
I cant believe that anyone would openly admit to having an application or even wanting to go on the show because all we do on here is malign the HM,s as fame seeking idiots or worse. I am surprised that loads of forum members are admitting to want to go on this show after all these bad comments on here. To date I can see over a dozen members admitting to wanting to go on the show. Strange.

Niamh.
12-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Strange that Big Brothers fans would like to go in to Big Brother?

sampvt
12-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Strange that Big Brothers fans would like to go in to Big Brother?

I am a big fan of Bear Grills and cage fighting but it would be a cold day in hell before I drank my own urine and faced up to a gorilla that could put me in a coma. That's my point.

Niamh.
12-12-2014, 12:05 PM
I am a big fan of Bear Grills and cage fighting but it would be a cold day in hell before I drank my own urine and faced up to a gorilla that could put me in a coma. That's my point.

Those examples aren't really comparable though, Big Brother is a Reality Show that actually uses "ordinary" people, cage fighting and Bear Grylls aren't.....

sampvt
12-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Those examples aren't really comparable though, Big Brother is a Reality Show that actually uses "ordinary" people, cage fighting and Bear Grylls aren't.....

''Ordinary People'' how do you define that statement, Jade goody was ordinary who became a celeb, Westbrook was a celeb that became very ordinary. Anyone that chooses to live in a media fish bowl and be ridiculed for several weeks in the vain hope they become rich or recognised is definitely not ordinary in the true sense of the word.

We are all human beings that have a varying degree of public awareness. I was followed by many when I was a pro golfer in my hayday but \I am definitely not a celeb. My point was simply that if we categorise possible contestants as quirky or suspect, then why would the very people who spend most of their leisure hours ridiculing these very contestants want to become one. I cant compute that reasoning. I dont think being a fan of anything affords you the right to be treated any different from anyone else and if you disregard the cage fighting and bear analogies, my point is poignant when read under different circumstances.

I don't want to get into an in depth debate about this as we are slightly off topic but suffice it to say that the ordinary people tag cant really be hung on anyone that is willing to undergo these trials, not that there is anything wrong with them (before the crew descends on me) I just think that its strange and slightly hypocritical for someone to enter a program they openly malign

LukeB
12-12-2014, 02:28 PM
I don't know why it's a problem that fans and forum members want to apply for big brother :shrug:

sampvt
12-12-2014, 02:32 PM
I don't know why it's a problem that fans and forum members want to apply for big brother :shrug:

I didn't say it was wrong, I said I found it strange and voiced a personal opinion based on observations. You are looking at it wrong.

Wouldn't you find it strange if a Leeds supporter who spent all his days slagging off Man Utd became a man Utd fan or wouldn't you find it strange that a national front supporter then became an evangelist preacher. Neither are wrong, they are just strange.

Niamh.
12-12-2014, 02:36 PM
''Ordinary People'' how do you define that statement, Jade goody was ordinary who became a celeb, Westbrook was a celeb that became very ordinary. Anyone that chooses to live in a media fish bowl and be ridiculed for several weeks in the vain hope they become rich or recognised is definitely not ordinary in the true sense of the word.

We are all human beings that have a varying degree of public awareness. I was followed by many when I was a pro golfer in my hayday but \I am definitely not a celeb. My point was simply that if we categorise possible contestants as quirky or suspect, then why would the very people who spend most of their leisure hours ridiculing these very contestants want to become one. I cant compute that reasoning. I dont think being a fan of anything affords you the right to be treated any different from anyone else and if you disregard the cage fighting and bear analogies, my point is poignant when read under different circumstances.

I don't want to get into an in depth debate about this as we are slightly off topic but suffice it to say that the ordinary people tag cant really be hung on anyone that is willing to undergo these trials, not that there is anything wrong with them (before the crew descends on me) I just think that its strange and slightly hypocritical for someone to enter a program they openly malign

I did put the word ordinary in inverted commas, by "ordinary" I mean members of the general public make up the show, shows like Bear Grylls and Cage fighting don't use members of the general public to make up their shows.

Contestants on Big Brother get just as much "fans" as people who ridicule them, it's not all hate

sampvt
12-12-2014, 02:41 PM
I did put the word ordinary in inverted commas, by "ordinary" I mean members of the general public make up the show, shows like Bear Grylls and Cage fighting don't use members of the general public to make up their shows.

Contestants on Big Brother get just as much "fans" as people who ridicule them, it's not all hate

Hate and ridicule are 2 different animals, I never alluded to the hate scenario, all I said was it seemed strange. Why is it every time I post an opinion, the microscopes come out and the arguments start. My post was a simple opinion devoid of finger pointing, profanity, x rated content or name calling. Why are you treating it as such. Cant you accept my opinion as something we all have rights to levy. Why cant we both agree that we have different standpoints and leave it at that.

Niamh.
12-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Hate and ridicule are 2 different animals, I never alluded to the hate scenario, all I said was it seemed strange. Why is it every time I post an opinion, the microscopes come out and the arguments start. My post was a simple opinion devoid of finger pointing, profanity, x rated content or name calling. Why are you treating it as such. Cant you accept my opinion as something we all have rights to levy. Why cant we both agree that we have different standpoints and leave it at that.

wow, I thought we were having a discussion not an argument Sam, what's the point in the forum if we were not allowed to discuss things?

sampvt
12-12-2014, 02:47 PM
wow, I thought we were having a discussion not an argument Sam, what's the point in the forum if we were not allowed to discuss things?

I agree but it seems every time I discuss, it gets me manacled. I m glad it didn't this time, lol.

Mokka
12-12-2014, 02:49 PM
I didn't say it was wrong, I said I found it strange and voiced a personal opinion based on observations. You are looking at it wrong.

Wouldn't you find it strange if a Leeds supporter who spent all his days slagging off Man Utd became a man Utd fan or wouldn't you find it strange that a national front supporter then became an evangelist preacher. Neither are wrong, they are just strange.

You would be surprised how fast someone will switch sides for a paycheck.
And for some people, fame is a paycheck.

Aside from that, not everyone on this forum malign's housemates. Many idolize them, most have a few favourites and a few we love to despise, and a few would give their right arm to trade places with them. Really, there is nothing wrong with that at all. It takes all sorts in this world, and all sorts is what keeps a show like this on the air, and us ranting about it online.

Niamh.
12-12-2014, 02:52 PM
I agree but it seems every time I discuss, it gets me manacled. I m glad it didn't this time, lol.

You've never been "manacled" for having a discussion Sam

Liam-
12-12-2014, 03:54 PM
I cant believe that anyone would openly admit to having an application or even wanting to go on the show because all we do on here is malign the HM,s as fame seeking idiots or worse. I am surprised that loads of forum members are admitting to want to go on this show after all these bad comments on here. To date I can see over a dozen members admitting to wanting to go on the show. Strange.

I want to go on the show because it's always something I've wanted to do and i genuinely don't care about what people have to say about me, on here or irl, that doesn't play any sort of part in my decision to apply, neither does the 'fame' or the money.

sampvt
12-12-2014, 04:55 PM
I want to go on the show because it's always something I've wanted to do and i genuinely don't care about what people have to say about see, on here or irl, that doesn't play any sort of part in my decision to apply, neither does the 'fame' or the money.

Liam you are not old enough to go on the show, you told me you were 17. so why enter this post.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
12-12-2014, 04:58 PM
:umm2:

Liam-
12-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Umm, I'm 20 :umm2:

Daniel.
12-12-2014, 05:10 PM
This forum makes me despair.

Patrick
12-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Annoying that there's no open auditions for the third year running really

There was last year was there not? I'm 99% sure because I know exactly where they came in Belfast, Ashleigh and Christopher had to apply that way as nowhere else in Ireland held them.

Jarrod
12-12-2014, 05:36 PM
There was last year was there not? I'm 99% sure because I know exactly where they came in Belfast, Ashleigh and Christopher had to apply that way as nowhere else in Ireland held them.

They had talent agents do visits to clubs and bars in locations but no actual go to auditions.

Beastie
12-12-2014, 07:15 PM

I would love to go on Big Brother and get ridiculed by you all. Better to be spoke about than not at all. Might as well go for it!

andybigbro
12-12-2014, 11:22 PM
I'd love to experience Big Brother. But I'd hate the after effects of it all haha.