PDA

View Full Version : Your least favorite BB housemates?

Raph
05-12-2014, 03:39 PM
I may have done a thread like this before as I love rankings, but I couldn't find it so here's another one. Name the top 5 of your lest favorite BB housemates, and if you want provide reasons, makes for an interesting read :) For me (Number 1 being my worst housemate of all time)

1) Dexter (BB14) just everything he represented was false. He played games the whole time and being a viewer who primarily watches the show in terms of psychological observation, it was awful having someone constantly manipulate that. Not to mention his awful treatment of Sam and Callum.

2) Siavash (BB10) another person who made a mockery of the show. Not nominating, running into the fire escape, asking to leave the night before the finale, cheating on his girlfriend and so much more. Just an awful person imo.

3) Ashleigh (BB15) epitomizes the kind of girl I don't like. Moody, bitchy and expects people to flock at the bottom of her feet constantly. Whilst yes Helen did add to the awful negative mood of BB15, Ashleigh played just as big a role imo, I can't really remember her smiling at all.

4) Mark (BB15) another complete fake. I hate it when people who have background in reality tv get onto Big Brother. Could never really root for someone like that just on the principal of it.

5) Lea (BB7) just so incredibly uneducated. That time she burped in Sam's face during an argument, and didn't even apologize. Nothing as bad as the other 4 though.

Shoutouts to Richard (BB7) and Sylvia (BB9) wasn't keen on them either, but with Ashleigh and Mark in BB15 they've just missed out on the cut :laugh:

Raph
05-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Just noticed my top three were all runner-ups :laugh:

Liam-
05-12-2014, 03:51 PM
In order

1. Gina (BB14) - The woman genuinely disgusts me in every sort of way, i see no redeeming qualities from her whatsoever, a truly repulsive woman and housemate

2. Ashleigh (BB15) - Same as Gina really, i disliked everything about her :laugh:

3. Charlie (BB10) - He was the epitome of everything i dislike in a person, he made my skin crawl every time he said something or did anything

4. Deana (BB13) - I disliked her all the way through the series, i found her incredibly irritating, beyond boring, she talked absolute **** most of the time and the fact that she is so overrated makes me dislike her even more :joker:

5. Dexter (BB14) - Just an all round awful person, fake to the core and the most manipulative person I have ever seen on there.. he also gave me the creeps.

Raph
05-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Ashleigh and Dexter in your top 5 :worship: How they both became runner-ups I will never know. I literally hardcore rooted for Helen (who I didn't like at all) just because Ashleigh winning would've been the worst outcome ever :P

LukeB
05-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Mark(BB15) - Fame hungry twat who took things over the top and likes to treat people like ****. I hate fake People.

Alexandra(BB9) - Really Arrogant person, she needed to shut the hell up.

Dennis (BB9) - Another twat, even though I hated Mo he didn't deserve to have spit on him. Dennis was really cringe as well

Luke A - terrible winner, did nothing but be obsessed with Luke S and the Insiders and it got annoying.

Dexter - Over rated by the public and got on my nerves with his cockiness! his a snake and a user. Poor Charlie

Special Mentions to Helen,Richard and Sree

Liam-
05-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Ashleigh and Dexter in your top 5 :worship: How they both became runner-ups I will never know. I literally hardcore rooted for Helen (who I didn't like at all) just because Ashleigh winning would've been the worst outcome ever :P

They were both awful people, I know Helen is nowhere near a saint, but at least you knew where you stood with her, unlike the two aforementioned :laugh:

Raph
05-12-2014, 03:58 PM
They were both awful people, I know Helen is nowhere near a saint, but at least you knew where you stood with her, unlike the two aforementioned :laugh:

Couldn't agree more. Like at least Helen said she was aggressive and took responsibility for it (albeit doing it again and again). Ashleigh just tried to manipulate everyone all the time whilst pretending to be entirely innocent, during which time she remained eternally negative

Raph
05-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Dexter - Over rated by the public and got on my nerves with his cockiness! his a snake and a user. Poor Charlie

Thing is, I could never think "poor Charlie", as she would actually make my top 10 least favorite housemates of all time. She made the conscious decision to hang out with him, over the gentleman that was Callum. She used Callum time and time again, only to nominate him each and every week. If she was less of a user herself, i'd feel some form of sympathy but imo Charlie and Dexter were meant to be together, as slimy as each other.

LukeB
05-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Thing is, I could never think "poor Charlie", as she would actually make my top 10 least favorite housemates of all time. She made the conscious decision to hang out with him, over the gentleman that was Callum. She used Callum time and time again, only to nominate him each and every week. If she was less of a user herself, i'd feel some form of sympathy but imo Charlie and Dexter were meant to be together, as slimy as each other.

I felt Dexter manipulated her and she became a mess:laugh:

Liam-
05-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Couldn't agree more. Like at least Helen said she was aggressive and took responsibility for it (albeit doing it again and again). Ashleigh just tried to manipulate everyone all the time whilst pretending to be entirely innocent, during which time she remained eternally negative

Exactly, she owned up for the **** she did/said and took whatever was handed to her, whereas Ashleigh played up to the little girl lost routine time and time again, i genuinely couldn't stand her :joker:

Raph
05-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Exactly, she owned up for the **** she did/said and took whatever was handed to her, whereas Ashleigh played up to the little girl lost routine time and time again, i genuinely couldn't stand her :joker:

I honestly think it was the disliking of Helen that got Ashleigh fans cause I couldn't possibly see any redeeming qualities about her lol

Macie Lightfoot
05-12-2014, 04:33 PM

okay but when Helen feels is that you're a disgusting slug or whatever (despite knowing her for two days, or hours in Chris's situation), and where you stand is on the outside of the house's social dynamics because Helen won't let anyone befriend you, I don't see how that's a good thing.

LukeB
05-12-2014, 04:35 PM
okay but when Helen feels is that you're a disgusting slug or whatever (despite knowing her for two days, or hours in Chris's situation), and where you stand is on the outside of the house's social dynamics because Helen won't let anyone befriend you, I don't see how that's a good thing.

As much as I kinda agree with your comment, I think we shouldn't have a thread full of arguing :laugh:

Calderyon
05-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Not in any particular order:

Gina BB14 - Very, very annoying individual indeed.

Toya BB15 - Disingenuous to the core.

Conor BB13 - Unpleasant and misogynistic man.

Alexandra BB9 - Downright crazy. The "Pow, pow, pow" incident where she pretty much threatened the whole house was the last straw.

Dennis BB9 - Disgusting person and übercamp. The spitting of Mohamed was a very, very ugly and uncomfortable situation.

-----------------
Note: Have not watched BB1 through BB8 and have also not watched BB10 and BB12 either. Of C4 series, i only watched the first 40 days of BB9 and 25+ days of BB11. BB13 to BB15 i watched in full.

Kazanne
05-12-2014, 05:03 PM
John James(old crab eyes) a vile,cowardly mummys boy
Dexter a delusional slimeball
Mikey (both of them) horrible .
Pauline a vile bully
Ashleigh,sly, cowardly ,and false.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
05-12-2014, 05:08 PM
pete BB7
brian BB8
steve BB11
steven BB15

GiRTh
05-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Gina - Dont believe her story, she was absolutely horrible to some of the HM's but on BOTs they cheered her awful behavior and blamed the HM she was horrible too. Somebody on the show definitely liked her IMO

Conor - horrendous c8nt. I cant put it any nicer than that.

Deena - I didnt get it. She was loved on here and I coudlnt see why.

Drew.
05-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Usually bitchy & loud females. Too many to mention.

Samm
06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
1. Conor (BB13): I very much doubt there will ever be a housemate as vile and disgusting he was, he bullied Deana through out the series and his face, voice etc made me dislike him even more

2. Maxwell (BB6): Chav scum, he was seriously vile as well, like when he picked a scab from his foot and put it in the food :yuk:

3. Sree (BB10: He was seriously annoying and 100% the fakest HM the show has ever had

4. Steven (BB15): I honestly can't explain this deluded man

5. Callum (BB14): I didn't like him or Dexter but Callum was pure cringe

LemonJam
06-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Dennis, Darnell, Freddie and Kenneth.

Shaun
06-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Shaun's Top Ten Twats!
#1 - Darnell
A dangerously possessive, passive-aggressive tool whose process of rejection was to slut-shame Sara (despite, um, not being a slut, and even if she was, so what?), call her all the names under the sun and basically get away with it because he was a victim, man. Away with your shrek penis you desperate ****ing lowlife.
#2 - Maxwell
I used to never understand why Arsenal fans had such a bad reputation but he is really the archetype. A thin disguise of a 'cheeky chappie' used to paper over his bullying, transphobic arse and the trashiest relationship in the history of the show. Truly the most delusional and appalling alliance, and he was the ringleader (also anyone who actually strings together the thought and process of removing your own scabs to put it in someone you dislike's food is an ape. That's a disservice to apes).
#3 - Helen
****. Total ****. Insecure, illogical walking timebomb that just didn't care about the collateral and was rewarded because every single person's criticism of her was twisted by the show and the ridiculous format it's now become - "hey Helen! here's what chris had to say about you in the diary room, today!" - until people became so stupid and bored enough to actually believe she was a character.
#4 - Kenneth
I must admit that I place him here on his behaviour outside of the house and I think he's just everything wrong with consumerist culture and capital-city "i make money and i am better than you" twats.
#5 - Danielle Lloyd
Again, more of a reaction to the publicity about her and her audience's response than anything, but the way the public glossed over her part in the Shilpa bullying - and she really was, quite frequently, the instigator of it with her childish, inane giggling and playground names - was shameful and basically just because she was pretty.
#6 - Sallie
Totally illogical and wrapped up in her own sense of entitlement and importance. Reasoning with such a housemate is like trying to arrange a dog's different types of barking in order of pitch. And watching it was boring.
#7 - Dennis
Well let's be real, he's the reason why homophobia is a thing.
#8 - Steven
OK I've probably used the word 'delusional' fourteen times already but he is really the embodiment of the trait. I don't even know what he is. He is that far removed from what I would conceptualize as "a person" that I cannot possibly fathom him. A possibly-closeted, incredibly spoilt, entitled, compulsive lying control-freak.
#9 - James Jordan
He actually makes me laugh more than anything, out of sheer disbelief that he's actually got a career. I suppose it's fitting since I see the world's current obsession with dance and choreography as shallow and dull, because it's proved quite helpful for this man's self-obsessed nothingness.
#10 - Emma
She made Jade Goody sound like Aristophanes, the ****ing pitbull.

Black Dagger
06-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Conor
John James
Becky
Bex
Maxwell
Emma
Lesley (BB6)
Lisa (BB10)
Charlie Drummond

All the epitome of human scum.

Samm
06-12-2014, 02:19 PM
oop I've only got males on my list, lemme names some bitches who I disliked

Saskia, Orlaith, Saffia, Lisa, Hazel, Kim

I would put Helen in but she just missed out on the cut

T*
06-12-2014, 02:24 PM
6: Sallie ****ing Axl

Utter bitch with no personality; She had her head rammed so far up her arse; she could taste lung.
5: Dawn 'Oh shut up' Blake
Control freak that wanted to know the publics perception by faking her sisters illness :umm2: Utter stinky wanker with no logical sense except for saying 'Oh shut up' about 5000 ****ing times when confronted of her actions.
4: Aaron
Erm, Why did he win? In one of the most awful series to date the winner followed suit, all he did was fake a romance with Faye and wound people up.
3: Giggletits McGee Danielle Lloyd

Another dickhead involved in the Shilpa controversy where they bullied Shilpa probably because she was prettier than all 3 of them ogres.
She wasn't reprimanded for any of her involvement and was instead the one that got away and iirc, Didn't even apologise. Her childish giggling made me want to punch her in her ugly little face.
2: Conor
Bully and general ****- I wanted him to die. He should of been ejected but yet again C5 was twiddling their thumbs and instead he walked away with most of the prize fund.
1: Helen
Helen was one of the worst winners in history- She bullied, belittled and just was a ****. It didn't help with the production team being like 'Heres a pass to the final' and stirring **** by revealing private things that made the fugly, stupid, awful bitch get enraged even more.
She won.
She ****ing won
Why british public? Are you all dumb?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
06-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Away with your shrek penis you desperate ****ing lowlife

:joker:

Jake.
06-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Exactly, she owned up for the **** she did/said and took whatever was handed to her

Whilst doing the exact same thing the next day, and the day after etc... 'owning up' literally means nothing if you don't do anything about it. If somebody said 'I can admit I'm a bully', but still carried on being a bully, what difference would it make? It'd be like me saying that the sky is blue.

T*
06-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Whilst doing the exact same thing the next day, and the day after etc... 'owning up' literally means nothing if you don't do anything about it. If somebody said 'I can admit I'm a bully', but still carried on being a bully, what difference would it make? It'd be like me saying that the sky is blue.

:worship:

Liam-
06-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Let's try not to turn this thread into another argument about Helen shall we? :laugh:

armand.kay
06-12-2014, 02:42 PM
oop I've only got males on my list, lemme names some bitches who I disliked

Saskia, Orlaith, Saffia, Lisa, Hazel, Kim

I would put Helen in but she just missed out on the cut
http://media.tumblr.com/983b901a392106dd8aea09eea1a5e249/tumblr_inline_muy3svDsZu1rnc0ht.gif

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 02:43 PM
1. Conor (BB13) - Threatened to rape a women, bullied a women all through the series, racist, nasty scum.

2. Dennis (BB9) - Spitter.

3. Arron (BB13) - See number 1 without the threatening to rape a women part.

4. Spiral (BB7) - Misogynist.

5. Richard (BB7) - Weak bully who put his head up anyone popular's arses. Wasn't even entertaining, just sat round drinking tea with Susie. Big Brother 7 would have been so much better if he had went, not Sezer, early on.

Samm
06-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Armand a hazel fan? Judgingu sis

Samm
06-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Richard <3333

Liam-
06-12-2014, 02:45 PM
1. Conor (BB13) - Threatened to rape a women, bullied a women all through the series, racist, nasty scum.

2. Dennis (BB9) - Spitter.

3. Arron (BB13) - See number 1 without the threatening to rape a women part.

4. Spiral (BB7) - Misogynist.

5. Richard (BB7) Weak bully who put his head up anyone popular's arses. Wasn't even entertaining, just sat round drinking tea with Susie. Big Brother 7 would have been so much better if he had went, not Sezer, early on.

Excuse you, Richard was one of the best in BB7

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
I hated him with a passion - #TeamImogen

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 02:47 PM
6: Sallie ****ing Axl

Utter bitch with no personality; She had her head rammed so far up her arse; she could taste lung.
5: Dawn 'Oh shut up' Blake
Control freak that wanted to know the publics perception by faking her sisters illness :umm2: Utter stinky wanker with no logical sense except for saying 'Oh shut up' about 5000 ****ing times when confronted of her actions.

Both Queen's.

Liam-
06-12-2014, 02:47 PM
I liked Imogen as well, but Richard was a top grade housemate

LukeB
06-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Excuse you, Richard was one of the best in BB7

ew

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 02:48 PM
I liked Imogen as well, but Richard was a top grade housemate

He was a bore to me, just added nothing to the show

armand.kay
06-12-2014, 02:49 PM
1) Conor(bb13) - die
2) James Jordan(cbb) - douche
3) Helen(bb14) - hoe
4) John James(bb10) - douche from down under
5) Marcus(bb10) - disgusting
6) Bex(bb9) - swine
7) maxwell(bb6) - :vom:
8) Emma(bb5) - :vom2:

Liam-
He was a bore to me, just added nothing to the show

Neither did Imogen in reality, but she was still likeable :laugh:

I personally found Richard to be the funniest one of the series

armand.kay
Both Queen's.

LukeB
06-12-2014, 02:51 PM
3) Helen(bb14) - hoe

:clap2:

Black Dagger
06-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Richard was a complete cock as well actually.

Him and Sezer eating meaty crisps and goading Shabaz while he was locked out was vile.

LukeB
06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Mark(BB15) - Fame hungry twat who took things over the top and likes to treat people like ****. I hate fake People.

Dennis (BB9) - Another twat, even though I hated Mo he didn't deserve to have spit on him. Dennis was really cringe as well

Luke A - terrible winner, did nothing but be obsessed with Luke S and the Insiders and it got annoying.

Also some more mentions to Shabaz(BB7) Marcus(BB10)
Bea (BB10) Luke (bb9) Darnell + Mo (BB9) and Marlon(bb15)

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
06-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Bea (BB10)

https://38.media.tumblr.com/bf0127d38c9e3428fc13c87aebedf3d3/tumblr_mk8s47hbiT1qiykwfo2_500.gif

Liam-
06-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Bea was a damn goddess.

LukeB
06-12-2014, 02:56 PM
She was a mess

Firewire
06-12-2014, 02:57 PM
1. Conor (BB13) - an explanation is not needed
2. Marcus (BB10) - he was grotesque
3. Steven (BB15) - he was ridiculously cringy
4. Gerry (BB8) - annoying
5. Marlon (BB15) - useless

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Bea is one of my top ten housemates of all time.

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Richard was a complete cock as well actually.

Him and Sezer eating meaty crisps and goading Shabaz while he was locked out was vile.

The worst bullying in Big Brother history, all led by Richard.

Jake.
06-12-2014, 03:09 PM
1) Conor(bb13) - die
2) James Jordan(cbb) - douche
3) Helen(bb14) - hoe
4) John James(bb10) - douche from down under
6) Bex(bb9) - swine
7) maxwell(bb6) - :vom:

omfg because of the gemma collins avi I thought this was a post by Marcus :joker:

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 03:10 PM
pete BB7
brian BB8
steve BB11
steven BB15

No Conor

Daniel.
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM
I am appauled at lack of Arron Lowe

Headie
21-02-2015, 12:03 AM
In order

1. Gina (BB14) - The woman genuinely disgusts me in every sort of way, i see no redeeming qualities from her whatsoever, a truly repulsive woman and housemate

2. Ashleigh (BB15) - Same as Gina really, i disliked everything about her :laugh:

3. Charlie (BB10) - He was the epitome of everything i dislike in a person, he made my skin crawl every time he said something or did anything

4. Deana (BB13) - I disliked her all the way through the series, i found her incredibly irritating, beyond boring, she talked absolute **** most of the time and the fact that she is so overrated makes me dislike her even more :joker:

5. Dexter (BB14) - Just an all round awful person, fake to the core and the most manipulative person I have ever seen on there.. he also gave me the creeps.

This is absolutely disgusting and vile and should be a ban-able offense kthxbai
http://i.imgur.com/7Hc89lx.gif

Samm
21-02-2015, 12:07 AM
In order

In what ways was Gina & Ashleigh disgusting and Deana was not boring lol

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Having Deana in the bottom five but not the man who threatened to rape ha

http://i.minus.com/iT0cdPWbWziUB.gif

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Gina and Deana were flawless

rk3388
21-02-2015, 12:17 AM
The all time worst was Lisa from BB10
Honourable Mentions to Mohammed BB9, Conor BB13, Ashleigh BB13, Steven BB15, Jack & Joe BB14, Jay BB12, Steve BB11, Mikey BB7

Headie
21-02-2015, 12:17 AM
a truly repulsive woman and housemate

http://static.tellymix.co.uk/files/2014/06/BB_Helen4-250x250.jpg

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:22 AM
http://static.tellymix.co.uk/files/2014/06/BB_Helen4-250x250.jpg

Queen Gina :love:
At least Gina got to the final fair and square and never bullied anyone.
We all know Helen needed that pass to survive

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:25 AM
jnn_Q6eq-IE

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 02:51 AM
The all time worst was Lisa from BB10
Honourable Mentions to Mohammed BB9, Conor BB13, Ashleigh BB13, Steven BB15, Jack & Joe BB14, Jay BB12, Steve BB11, Mikey BB7

Lisa is amazing, Ashleigh's a hilarious eviction cockroach, Jay is actually alright, and Steve is nothing lmfao

Mystic Mock
21-02-2015, 04:21 AM
1. Conor (BB13) - Well he threatened sexual violence against another Housemate, and then for most of it he just sat there being boring, a complete waste of a Housemate imo.

2. Chanelle (BB8) - She was a massive hypocrite, annoying, and I blame her and Ziggy for the startup of a more TOWIE styled BB.

3. Ziggy - He was so smug, so awful, and a complete wimp when it came to Chanelle, Charley, and Carole.

4. Kathreya (BB9) - Her dominance in her series killed it for me as she was pairing up good Housemates up for eviction all of the time and then one of them had to inevitably get evicted, I also found her to be incredibly dull and only had one entertaining moment in her whole stint which was her eviction.:dance:

5. Kimberly (BB15) - Where was her personality? She made Rachel Rice look the life and soul of the party, and Stuart Wilson.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
21-02-2015, 04:56 AM
darnell is the absolute worst

Pete.
21-02-2015, 10:02 AM
In order

2. Ashleigh (BB15) - Same as Gina really, i disliked everything about ha

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ujgsliJD1qmxjla.gif

Raph
21-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Good to see so many people from BB15 on your list BB6! :)

Liam-
21-02-2015, 11:42 AM
This is absolutely disgusting and vile and should be a ban-able offense kthxbai
http://i.imgur.com/7Hc89lx.gif

In what ways was Gina & Ashleigh disgusting and Deana was not boring lol

Having Deana in the bottom five but not the man who threatened to rape ha

http://i.minus.com/iT0cdPWbWziUB.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ujgsliJD1qmxjla.gif

http://i.imgur.com/3HbhfdZs.png

Raph
21-02-2015, 11:43 AM
I agree with Liam about Ashleigh though vile woman and housemate

Pete.
21-02-2015, 11:45 AM
I agree with Liam about Ashleigh though vile woman and housemate
I don't see how people find her vile?

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Laughing @ people saying Ashleigh was vile considering some of the people this show has had

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 11:55 AM
Are you joking me?
Either you have a really bad memory, or your thick.

> Her Primark comment, towards to Sallie.
> Her attempting to hit Sallie.
> Skidmark of Society, remark. (Which is ironic, considering Gina's a grown woman, living of her parents).
> Her faking racism, in order to get a housemate she disliked into trouble.
> Her giving Jemima a friendly goodbye, only to then slag her off in the diary room, moments after she's been evicted.
> In Week 3, her then saying she doesn't want to be evicted, as it will mean she has to see Jemima on BOTS, and stand next to her in the final.
> Her selfish behaviour of drinking wine, which was for all other housemates, only to slag of Jackie and Hazel for confronting her about it. (Remember, the uproar Helen received for knicking a sip of wine).
> Her constant referring to Hazel as a slag, skank, and *****.
> Using the Daley situation against Hazel, in every argument, when she was completely oblivious as to what happened.
> Her walking away into the bedroom, and not giving her a goodbye, when Hazel was evicted, and then slagged her off by saying "Don't go stealing anyone's men, now", just after Hazel walked out the door to jeering boos.
> Her going of Wolfy, just because she didn't agree with her in regards to the Hazel situation.

Please tell me none of the above was not bullying behaviour.
Why did Ofcom get complaints about her treatment of Hazel, then?

There's a difference between bullying and bitching though. Just because someone does something despicable, doesn't make it bullying.

Only the Hazel treatment could be classed as that

Pete.
21-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Hazel gave as good as she got too

Jason.
21-02-2015, 11:59 AM
There's a difference between bullying and bitching though. Just because someone does something despicable, doesn't make it bullying.

Only the Hazel treatment could be classed as that

That wasn't bitching though.
Her treatment of Jemima wasn't bitching. She repeatedly treated her like dog **** on her shoe, and Jemima was hated for it, for no apparent reason, apart from the fact that she was an older housemate.

What about Helen and Tamara when they said they didn't trust Chris, moments after he entered the house?
That was branded as bullying, and Tamara was evicted the week after, just for that comment alone, and nothing else.
That's bitching, not bullying.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Hazel gave as good as she got too

Yes, in retaliation.
Same as Ashleigh did towards Helen, and yet Ashleigh was praised for it.
If anything, Gina's remarks were far more worse and hurtful.

That Daley situation was a very sensitive issue, and she kept using against her in arguments. Couldn't she have thought of something else to say?

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Are you joking me?
Either you have a really bad memory, or your thick.

> Her Primark comment, towards to Sallie.
> Her attempting to hit Sallie.
> Skidmark of Society, remark. (Which is ironic, considering Gina's a grown woman, living of her parents).
> Her faking racism, in order to get a housemate she disliked into trouble.
> Her giving Jemima a friendly goodbye, only to then slag her off in the diary room, moments after she's been evicted.
> In Week 3, her then saying she doesn't want to be evicted, as it will mean she has to see Jemima on BOTS, and stand next to her in the final.
> Her selfish behaviour of drinking wine, which was for all other housemates, only to slag of Jackie and Hazel for confronting her about it. (Remember, the uproar Helen received for knicking a sip of wine).
> Her constant referring to Hazel as a slag, skank, and *****.
> Using the Daley situation against Hazel, in every argument, when she was completely oblivious as to what happened.
> Her walking away into the bedroom, and not giving her a goodbye, when Hazel was evicted, and then slagged her off by saying "Don't go stealing anyone's men, now", just after Hazel walked out the door to jeering boos.
> Her going of Wolfy, just because she didn't agree with her in regards to the Hazel situation.

Please tell me none of the above was not bullying behaviour.
Why did Ofcom get complaints about her treatment of Hazel, then?

Gina's behaviour towards Hazel, the week she was evicted was when Gina started to destroy her own popularity. She would've won or at least outlasted Dexter, if it hadn't been for her nasty remarks.
Glad she was exposed.

We saw little of Gina being horrible. Gina showed a much nicer side. Helen is aggressive like I would feel really uncomfortable to be in the same room as her. When Gina argues it's hardly anything she hardly shouted or showed any aggression.

Pete.
21-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Yes, in retaliation.
Same as Ashleigh did towards Helen, and yet Ashleigh was praised for it.
If anything, Gina's remarks were far more worse and hurtful.

That Daley situation was a very sensitive issue, and she kept using against her in arguments. Couldn't she have thought of something else to say?
Erm Helen was the incredibly aggressive one, and Ashleigh was praised for telling her what's what without losing her dignity

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:05 PM
I don't think I would call Gina selfish. When Helen only cared about one thing herself.
For example didn't Gina eat dog food to help pass the task? She is that type of girl who would refuse it and only think of herself but no ate it for the team. Gina cared for others like Sam

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:06 PM
We saw little of Gina being horrible. Gina showed a much nicer side. Helen is aggressive like I would feel really uncomfortable to be in the same room as her. When Gina argues it's hardly anything she hardly shouted or showed any aggression.

Again you missed my point about Gina, almost hitting Sallie, hours after she'd entered the house.
Re-watch that episode. You will see Dan restraining her, and Gina clenching her teeth in aggression.

Helen may have been agressive, and threatening, but she didn't almost punch someone, like Gina did.

Helen also showed a nicer side. When did Gina ever apologise for her wrong doings?

Helen apologised on countless occasions.
Her treatment of Jale.
Her and Ashleigh's fued.
Her treatment Chris.

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Also erm @ saying Danielle should have gone not Tamara when Tamara was a bland follower and Danielle was an interesting, unique personality

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:09 PM
anyway.. Helen won a trash series so it made sense her winning

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Also erm @ saying Danielle should have gone not Tamara when Tamara was a bland follower and Danielle was an interesting, unique personality

What did Danielle do that was so interesting, apart from fake being a catholic?.
Tamara, was more entertaining than Ashleigh in Week 1, and Ashleigh turned out to be one of the greatest characters of the series.

Tamara wasn't given a chance. Had she stayed, I think she would've been a good housemate.

Danielle offered nothing different, than what she offered in Week 1.
Her act got tiresome, and slowly her popularity decreased.

Helen was more popular than her.

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:11 PM
What did Danielle do that was so interesting, apart from fake being a catholic?.
Tamara, was more entertaining than Ashleigh in Week 1, and Ashleigh turned out to be one of the greatest characters of the series.

Tamara wasn't given a chance. Had she stayed, I think she would've been a good housemate.

Danielle offered nothing different, than what she offered in Week 1.
Her act got tiresome, and slowly her popularity decreased.

Helen was more popular than her.

She was funny throughout, her Helen clocking and reactions to porn etc made good, lighthearted viewing, I don't care if it was fake. and her friendship with Ashleigh was great

Tamara would have just been another person in the Helen group, a boring basic bitch

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:12 PM
anyway.. Helen won a trash series so it made sense her winning

We all agree that BB15 was ****.
But using that in your arguments diminishes every point you make.

You know, I'm right.
At last we agree on CBB15, I love Katie Price.

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:14 PM
We all agree that BB15 was ****.
But using that in your arguments diminishes every point you make.

You know, I'm right.
At last we agree on CBB15, I love Katie Price.

It wasn't part of the argument tbh:laugh:

Just felt like saying it :p

I wish BB15 could be deleted out of our memories :laugh:

Katie P :love:

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:15 PM
She was funny throughout, her Helen clocking and reactions to porn etc made good, lighthearted viewing, I don't care if it was fake. and her friendship with Ashleigh was great

Tamara would have just been another person in the Helen group, a boring basic bitch

Light hearted?
Probably the most inaccurate use of the word.

How do you know that Tamara would've been a boring bitch?
Kimberly was loved the week she went, and look how that turned out?
Ashleigh was wallpaper, that week. Look how that turned out?
Jale was victim. 4 weeks later, gone!
Things change.

I honestly think Tamara was funny and genuinely wanted to have a good time. Of course, because BB15 was a negative series. They showed all confrontation.
Let's not forget, Tamara was one of the few that actually applied to be on the show, and auditioned, without having an agent.

Tamara is one of those housemates who would've done better in another series.

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Light hearted?
Probably the most inaccurate use of the word.

How do you know that Tamara would've been a boring bitch?
Kimberly was loved the week she went, and look how that turned out?

I honestly think Tamara was funny and genuinely wanted to have a good time. Of course, because BB15 was a negative series. They showed all confrontation.
Let's not forget, Tamara was one of the few that actually applied to be on the show, and auditioned, without having an agent.

When was Kimberly ever loved :umm2:

I honestly think she was boring and wouldn't have had fn, she was Helen's sidekick and it was clear she added nothing to the house

Danielle is one of the best housemates ever on the other hand

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:19 PM
I think we all should agree to disagree because this isn't getting anywhere and it's getting messy :laugh:

Liam-
21-02-2015, 12:19 PM

What

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:20 PM
When was Kimberly ever loved :umm2:

I honestly think she was boring and wouldn't have had fn, she was Helen's sidekick and it was clear she added nothing to the house

The first 2 weeks. Kimberly was loved. She was 2nd after Chris to receive the power in Week 2.
Tamara was also disliked, because she disliked Kimberly, who was popular at the time.

If you watch Tamara's best bits, there was a lot there to suggest that she did want to have a good time. It was very telling that everything in her best bits, didn't make the highlights.
The only thing is, she was on the unpopular group, but was the least nasty of them all.

Danielle was boring. Even Dexter didn't like her. Says it all really.

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:23 PM
What

She is, it's what opinions are all about

The first 2 weeks. Kimberly was loved. She was 2nd after Chris to receive the power in Week 2.
Tamara was also disliked, because she disliked Kimberly, who was popular at the time.

Danielle was boring. Even Dexter didn't like her. Says it all really.

Dexter not liking her means nothing, considering he was boring himself :joker:

Liam-
21-02-2015, 12:24 PM

Correct.
Practice what you preach.

Jason.

Dexter not liking her means nothing, considering he was boring himself :joker:

Is that why he came 2nd?
And it kind of does, considering he knew her on the outside.

And Danielle wouldn't have even made the final, regardless if she hadn't been evicted by Pav and Zoe.

Daniel.
Anyway

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Chanelle is one of my least favourite females, boring, Nikki copy who was only made relevant by Charley and Ziggy

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Is that why he came 2nd?
And Danielle wouldn't have even made the final?

It's my personal opinion, that means nothing to me

Sam won and he was boring, means nothing

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Chanelle is one of my least favourite females, boring, Nikki copy who was only made relevant by Charley and Ziggy

Hey, we agree on something!
Finally!
:laugh:

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Good

Charley made that sereries

Jason.
21-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Good

Charley made that sereries

Again. Agree.
Did you like Nicky?

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Again. Agree.
Did you like Nicky?

Nicky > Charley

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Yes @ BB6

Charley and Nicky >>>>

Pete.
21-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Again. Agree.
Did you like Nicky?
Goddess Nicky

Daniel-X
21-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Chanelle > Nicky > Rest of BB8 house > Charley

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 12:58 PM
Stay deluded

LukeB
21-02-2015, 12:59 PM

:love:

I agree Chanelle and Nicky > Charley

but Charley is better than jonty,ziggy,gerry etc

Jason.
21-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Chanelle was a pain in the arse.

Fame hungry bint. I loved how Charley owned her in the Rhianna age argument.

Liam-
21-02-2015, 01:56 PM
Everyone in BB8 annoyed me apart from Nicky and Tracey

Samm
21-02-2015, 01:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3HbhfdZs.png

Don't use a lily smiley in response :nono:

Lostie!
21-02-2015, 02:05 PM

I have to disagree with that. :shocked:

We're on the same page about HELLen, though. :laugh:

Samm
21-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Give me example of Gina being horrible thenhttp://i.imgur.com/BAdA1aO.gif

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Her argument with Hazelhttp://i.imgur.com/BAdA1aO.gif

I still stan, but she was a **** in that

Pete.
21-02-2015, 02:20 PM
No she wasn't, she was the only one who stood up to homewrecker Hazel http://i.imgur.com/BAdA1aO.gif

LukeB
21-02-2015, 02:21 PM
I have to disagree with that. :shocked:

We're on the same page about HELLen, though. :laugh:

I prefer Hazel but I also adore Gina. The Gina and Hazel argument is the only downside of Gina's oh and the racism thing, but other than that she showed a really fun and kind side to her. I mean, didn't she make an effort with Callum when the whole house was against him? I loved that side to her and her friendship with Sam because to me he felt alone after Callum went

Samm
21-02-2015, 02:21 PM
She wasn't horrible there, Hazel was fighting back too with saying "you're ugly" etchttp://i.imgur.com/BAdA1aO.gif

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 02:23 PM
I prefer Hazel but I also adore Gina. The Gina and Hazel argument is the only downside of Gina's oh and the racism thing but other then that she showed a really fun and kind side to her. I mean didn't she make effort with Callum when the whole house were against him? I loved that side to her and her friendship with Sam because to me he felt alone after Callum went

Good post, Gina detractors seem to forget her rather lovely side when she was nice to outsiders such as Wolfy and Callum

LukeB
21-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Good post, Gina detractors seem to forget her rather lovely side when she was nice to outsiders such as Wolfy and Callum

I also like the team player side Gina too, I mean she is that type of person who wouldn't eat dog food (no one would but some will have a hissy fit) she did it for the team:laugh:

Lostie!
21-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Give me example of Gina being horrible thenhttp://i.imgur.com/BAdA1aO.gif

I'm pretty sure we watched the same series. Evidently, the things I saw as horrible were things you had no problem with, so what discussion is there to be had? Any example I provide will just be met with excuses. :shrug:

But, as you asked:

Mocking Sallie's footwear as "cheap Primark shoes": horrible to anybody who doesn't judge people based on where they shop. (And then the moron branded Zoe a snob for her Tesco comments. She evidently thinks people have the memory of a goldfish :laugh2:).
Telling Sallie "your parents probably don't even like you". Again, I think Sallie is a horrible person, but that doesn't make Gina any better. (I remember hearing she also said something similar to a Hazel fan on Twitter).
Rushing around the house to tell everyone she's just experienced racism after Jemima's comments before even trying to deal with it rationally.
Gathering the group with the specific intent of exposing what some people said in their audition tapes to make people uncomfortable as if she's some sort of saint (and when it's a given that most people exaggerate in them).
Causing an issue with Jackie when she returned to find Jackie was now in her bed (a complete non-issue), which she was more than entitled to considering, as far as they knew, Gina was gone.
Being one of the people to gang up on Charlie the night of the friends and family nominations. Charlie was treated like utter **** that night by a few of them, of which Gina was one, and she was loving every minute of it like the spiteful piece of work she is.

She was a nasty, entitled, self-righteous bitch with zero self awareness whatsoever. She took a weird amount of pleasure out of making people feel uncomfortable yet was always first in line to seize the moral highground whenever she felt she was being wronged. One of the most overrated housemates in BB history as far as I'm concerned, and no amount of history-rewriting and excuses made for her will change that.

You can hardly lump all "Gina detractors" in together. I don't "seem to forget" anything. I never claimed she was awful 24/7, even Helen (who is probably my least favourite of all time) showed a softer side now and then. That doesn't erase all the bad stuff.

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Regardless of how horrible Gina was or was not, most of those instances you listed were actually funny so :shrug:

Lostie!
21-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Regardless of how horrible Gina was or was not, most of those instances you listed were actually funny so :shrug:

To you maybe. Not to me. I don't find horrible "funny". :shrug:

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm pretty sure we watched the same series. Evidently, the things I saw as horrible were things you had no problem with, so what discussion is there to be had? Any example I provide will just be met with excuses. :shrug:

But, as you asked:

Mocking Sallie's footwear as "cheap Primark shoes": horrible to anybody who doesn't judge people based on where they shop. (And then the moron branded Zoe a snob for her Tesco comments. She evidently thinks people have the memory of a goldfish :laugh2:).
Telling Sallie "your parents probably don't even like you". Again, I think Sallie is a horrible person, but that doesn't make Gina any better. (I remember hearing she also said something similar to a Hazel fan on Twitter).
Rushing around the house to tell everyone she's just experienced racism after Jemima's comments before even trying to deal with it rationally.
Gathering the group with the specific intent of exposing what some people said in their audition tapes to make people uncomfortable as if she's some sort of saint (and when it's a given that most people exaggerate in them).
Causing an issue with Jackie when she returned to find Jackie was now in her bed (a complete non-issue), which she was more than entitled to considering, as far as they knew, Gina was gone.
Being one of the people to gang up on Charlie the night of the friends and family nominations. Charlie was treated like utter **** that night by a few of them, of which Gina was one, and she was loving every minute of it like the spiteful piece of work she is.

She was a nasty, entitled, self-righteous bitch with zero self awareness whatsoever. She took a weird amount of pleasure out of making people feel uncomfortable yet was always first in line to seize the moral highground whenever she felt she was being wronged. One of the most overrated housemates in BB history as far as I'm concerned, and no amount of history-rewriting and excuses made for her will change that.

You can hardly lump all "Gina detractors" in together. I don't "seem to forget" anything. I never claimed she was awful 24/7, even Helen (who is probably my least favourite of all time) showed a softer side now and then. That doesn't erase all the bad stuff.

Gina wasn't horrible most of the time tho. It was the other way round for Gina, she was mostly nice who sometimes showed a nasty side

Raph
21-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Callum, Sam and Gina's friendship was my favorite thing about Channel 5 BB :blush2:

armand.kay
21-02-2015, 03:01 PM
3) maxwell - awful chav.
2) John James/ josy - both of them made bb11 unbearable + there horrid stans evicted nadia :'(
1) Conor - ugly pig.
it was hard to understand what the ape was saying but when you could it was something hateful.

Samm
21-02-2015, 03:16 PM

But, as you asked:

That was hilarious and in fact that is very different to what Zoe said, Gina attacked it's products while Zoe attacked people who worked for Tesco

Also hilarious but it was just an insult back at Sallie for saying she had bad skin, nothing to take seriously

Can't remember her rushing around the house and telling everybody?

Wouldn't class that as horrible vile behaviour

It doesn't matter if Jackie was in her bed, she was still an issue with Gina for saying something about her when she was gone?

lol wot I think you would fine that Hazel did the worse yet people wouldn't see that because she was still a "victim from the Daley stuff

I'm not caring for the last paragraphc because it's wrong in loads of ways

Lostie!
21-02-2015, 03:32 PM
That was hilarious and in fact that is very different to what Zoe said, Gina attacked it's products while Zoe attacked people who worked for Tesco

And the barrel-scraping begins. Both are ridiculous, snobby comments that look down on people. And I found it far from hilarious.

Also hilarious but it was just an insult back at Sallie for saying she had bad skin, nothing to take seriously

Gosh, the word "hilarious" sure is used liberally nowadays. And what Sallie said is irrelevent, she was horrible too. As I said, that doesn't make Gina any less so.

Can't remember her rushing around the house and telling everybody?

"Guys, I think I've just experienced racism". To one people or ten, going saying that without even acting rationally to the situation is ridiculous. The fact that people still supported her after trivialising an issue like racism for attention and sympathy is unsettling, to say the least.

Wouldn't class that as horrible vile behaviour

That's nice. I would.

It doesn't matter if Jackie was in her bed, she was still an issue with Gina for saying something about her when she was gone?

Ah yes, because Gina would never speak about anyone. Everyone says things about people, yet housemates like Gina (the forum sacred ones) somehow become exempt.

lol wot I think you would fine that Hazel did the worse yet people wouldn't see that because she was still a "victim from the Daley stuff

Did you miss the part where I acknowledged Hazel's role? :conf: We're discussing Gina are we not? If someone asked me to list Hazel's horrible moments, that would be at the top of the list. Again, someone else being involved doesn't lessen Gina's role. You asked me to provide examples of Gina being horrible, this was a major one.

I'm not caring for the last paragraphc because it's wrong in loads of ways

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 03:34 PM
How did Gina love the Hazel stuff? Honest question, I just remember her being shocked

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm talking about the Charlie stuff btw

Lostie!
21-02-2015, 04:14 PM
How did Gina love the Hazel stuff? Honest question, I just remember her being shocked

I'm talking about the Charlie stuff btw

I remember her sitting there laughing as more "revelations" about Charlie came from Hazel. But as has already been made clear, some of us are never going to agree. I think Gina was unpleasant and I probably always will. :shrug:

Samm
21-02-2015, 04:25 PM
"Laughing" lmao is that classed as being vile now

Lostie!
21-02-2015, 04:34 PM
"Laughing" lmao is that classed as being vile now

Once again, I didn't use the word "vile". :conf:

I said she was horrible for enjoying someone being scrutinised and ostracised, especially when they're already upset (and yes, her laughing suggested to me that she was enjoying it).

You need to get over the fact that someone doesn't like a housemate you do. It's fine you know, that's what discussion forums are for. :laugh2:

Daniel-X
21-02-2015, 05:27 PM
1. Conor - Disgusting pig who threatened to sexually assault a women just because she wouldn't eat a cake filled with spam. Disgusting to look at also don't know how people find him attractive. Horrid HORRID person.

2. Jackie T - Walked round acting liked she owned the house shouting down to those constantly and treating her daughter Charlie as a child constantly. Really consistently annoying throughout and she was desperate to control not only Charlie but everyone in an attempt to turn them on Dexter.

3. Charley - Overrated trash who ruined a series by moaning constantly and screaming like a banshee in an attempt to try and become loved like queen Nikki. Her treatment of Chanelle was disgusting.

4. Maxwell - Aggressive chav who seemed unbearable to live with. Had his two puppy dogs Saskia and Antony falling at his feet constantly who where almost as atrocious as him. Pathetic waste of a human skin.

5. Lisa - BB10 - Horrible bully who constantly picked on and goaded Halfwit. When she wasn't bullying Halfwit she just sat on her arse drinking cups of tea and smoking with her little micro-pig Dave.

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 05:51 PM
A of all, Charlie is her child, I never understand why people criticize Jackie for basically loving Charlie.

B of all, "moaning constantly and screaming like a banshee in an attempt to try and become loved like queen Nikki" describes Chanelle a hell of a lot more accurately than it does Charley.

C of all, Lisa's a national treasure for seeing Freddie for what he was worth right from the start <3

Jason.
21-02-2015, 07:16 PM
A of all, Charlie is her child, I never understand why people criticize Jackie for basically loving Charlie.

B of all, "moaning constantly and screaming like a banshee in an attempt to try and become loved like queen Nikki" describes Chanelle a hell of a lot more accurately than it does Charley.

C of all, Lisa's a national treasure for seeing Freddie for what he was worth right from the start <3

I agree with B.

Chanelle is the best example of fame hungry wannabe.

"Posh spice, you ****ing wish!, UGLY BITCH!"

Jason.
21-02-2015, 07:19 PM
She wasn't horrible there, Hazel was fighting back too with saying "you're ugly" etchttp://i.imgur.com/BAdA1aO.gif

How come Ashleigh wasn't vilified for retaliating towards Helen?
Honestly, the double standards on here is hysterical, and these two series were only a year apart.

Samm
21-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Honestly, the double standards on here is hysterical, and these two series were only a year apart.

um not really, Helen started most of her feuds without any reason what so ever; Jale, Matthew, Chris? And Ashleigh maybe but I can't remember how that began

Jason.
21-02-2015, 07:26 PM
People defending Gina, and excusing her vile behavior is just ridiculous in a laugh out loud way.

At least I admit the wrongs in my favourites.
I can't understand how you found Zoe's comment offensive, but not Gina's comment.
I just don't get it.

It's like liking Conor, but hating Daley. It doesn't make sense.

Why are the viewers these days so silly?

Jason.
21-02-2015, 07:28 PM
um not really, Helen started most of her feuds without any reason what so ever; Jale, Matthew, Chris? And Ashleigh maybe but I can't remember how that began

My point is Ashleigh retaliated. You seem to be pulling out the "two wrongs don't make a right" card in regards to Hazel.
What about Ashleigh?

Yes, Helen did instigate the fights.
So did Gina, towards her arguments with Hazel.
Don't you remember Gina starting the abuse, when both of them were drying their hair? Hazel didn't even say anything to start with.

Daniel-X
21-02-2015, 07:57 PM

Okay I don't care

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Are you not capable of having a debate or

Daniel-X
21-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Are you not capable of having a debate or

I don't want to have a debate I'm capable of it I'm just not choosing to live my life constantly calling people out on things and when doing so putting it so rudely

susie q
21-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Conor
Brian Belo
Craig -bb6
Maxwell
saskia
Daley, the creepy one who cheated on his girlfriend, and got removed over incident with
Hazel
Darnell
Dexter
Stephen bb14
Kimberley
Helen
John James spoilt mummys boy
Jason bb5
Im sure there are others but cant remember all there names

Amy Jade
21-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Victor BB5
Gerry BB8
Rex BB9
Darnell BB9
Siavash BB10
Freddie BB10
John James BB11
Sam BB11
Aaron BB12
Conor BB13
Gina BB14
Daley BB14
Mark BB15
Matthew BB15
Toya BB15

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 09:17 PM

Hazel's supposed retaliation was telling Gina that she smelled and had ugly makeup, and it contradicted Hazel's whole character up until that point. Like, girl was strong enough to get through the Daley thing and being hated by the public for a month but then let Gina Rio of all people get under her skin?

As for Gina and Helen, Gina was funny and Helen was not.

Amy Jade
21-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Hazel's supposed retaliation was telling Gina that she smelled and had ugly makeup, and it contradicted Hazel's whole character up until that point. Like, girl was strong enough to get through the Daley thing and being hated by the public for a month but then let Gina Rio of all people get under her skin?

Gina goaded Hazel and eventually Hazel reacted. Ask anyone who has been bullied - you take so much and then you just fire off.

Gina was funny? not in my opinion but then I don't find humiliation terribly entertaining.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 09:26 PM

And Gina's form of arguing was calling somebody a ***** based on a situation, which she was completely oblivious to.

Let me ask you this.
If Helen had said the same things Gina did, would you still have the same opinion?

Thought so.

In response to Gina being funny. Yes, if you like ignorant, attention-seeking, hypocrites. Oh yeah, she was a blast!

Mystic Mock
21-02-2015, 09:28 PM
I don't see how people find her vile?

Well she wasn't exactly nice was she?:laugh:

Mystic Mock
21-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Erm Helen was the incredibly aggressive one, and Ashleigh was praised for telling her what's what without losing her dignity

Ashleigh confronted Helen? I saw Christopher, Chris, Matthew, Toya, Danielle, Winston, and even Ash have an at least one argument on Helen, but not once did I see Ashleigh take Helen on.

And Gina was a legend, Hazel was a bore, btw that was aimed at BB6 not at you.

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Gina goaded Hazel and eventually Hazel reacted. Ask anyone who has been bullied - you take so much and then you just fire off.

Gina was funny? not in my opinion but then I don't find humiliation terribly entertaining.

Like I said, Hazel's whole character through this point was the unflappable ice queen. She got through the stuff with Daley remarkably well, she wasn't concerned with the public making her wear a snake costume for days on end for a task, but then she let Gina Rio be the one to break her? Yeah it's not a good look for me, especially when your style of arguing is repeating yourself over and over again and repeating what the other person said over and over.

Gina was hilarious, and for the record I'm not talking about during the Hazel thing (which I'm guessing is what you're referencing to with talk of humiliation.) They both came off as badly as each other, but it wasn't a surprise with Gina. She's a cartoon character and literally looks like something Jim Henson created, while like I said Hazel's reaction was a complete contradiction to her character. It really doesn't matter though, because Gina spent the whole week dressed like a queen while administering physical pain to Hazel and ordering her around (a week which culminated in Hazel's eviction), so the winner of that rivalry really had nothing to do with what was said in the bedroom that one morning.

And Gina's form of arguing was calling somebody a ***** based on a situation, which she was completely oblivious to.

Let me ask you this.
If Helen had said the same things Gina did, will you still have the same opinion?

Thought so.

In response to Gina being funny. Yes, if you like ignorant, attention-seeking, hypocrites. Oh yeah, she was a blast!

Judging by your taste in housemates, I'm not surprised.

Like I said, Gina's a cartoon character so how she acted in the situation wasn't anything expected from her. She's not meant to be taken seriously. Hazel's actions were a huge departure from her character and it was disappointing, mainly because she absolutely sucks at arguing. I have no clue what you're trying to get at with Gina and Helen because they really aren't anything alike so.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Ashleigh confronted Helen? I saw Christopher, Chris, Matthew, Toya, Danielle, Winston, and even Ash have an at least one argument on Helen, but not once did I see Ashleigh take Helen on.

And Gina was a legend, Hazel was a bore, btw that was aimed at BB6 not at you.

Legend?
Don't make me laugh.

Nikki, Victor, Aisleyne. Those are legends, and I can name more.

She's trash, and always will be.

Ironic how you call Hazel a bore, yet she was involved in one of the biggest, if not the biggest storyline of her series, and the episode received the highest ever highlights rating in a Civilian BB, since the C5 move.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Like I said, Hazel's whole character through this point was the unflappable ice queen. She got through the stuff with Daley remarkably well, she wasn't concerned with the public making her wear a snake costume for days on end for a task, but then she let Gina Rio be the one to break her? Yeah it's not a good look for me, especially when your style of arguing is repeating yourself over and over again and repeating what the other person said over and over.

Gina was hilarious, and for the record I'm not talking about during the Hazel thing (which I'm guessing is what you're referencing to with talk of humiliation.) They both came off as badly as each other, but it wasn't a surprise with Gina. She's a cartoon character and literally looks like something Jim Henson created, while like I said Hazel's reaction was a complete contradiction to her character. It really doesn't matter though, because Gina spent the whole week dressed like a queen while administering physical pain to Hazel and ordering her around (a week which culminated in Hazel's eviction), so the winner of that rivalry really had nothing to do with what was said in the bedroom that one morning.

Like I said, Gina's a cartoon character so how she acted in the situation wasn't anything expected from her. She's not meant to be taken seriously. Hazel's actions were a huge departure from her character and it was disappointing, mainly because she absolutely sucks at arguing. I have no clue what you're trying to get at with Gina and Helen because they really aren't anything alike so.

Yes, Hazel sucks at arguing.
Yet, the only insult Gina used in an argument, was calling somebody racist, to get attention, and pretty much calling any person who she didn't like classless.
Yes, you go gurl!

I'm just exposing the double standards between one housemate who is hated, and one loved.
For pretty much being just as nasty, if not even worse.

Amy Jade
21-02-2015, 09:46 PM
So because Gina was a consistent twat it's funny? ok hun

I found and still find her vile, she is utterly desperate and it cane across on BB, she wanted to come across as a Nikki or a Charley but she flopped and no the humiliation came much earlier. Remember her comments on shoes ffs, oh dear me how dare somebody wear Primark. We can't all afford to wear designer and frankly Gina is a dirty prostitute so whos the *****??

Mystic Mock
21-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Legend?
Don't make me laugh.

Nikki, Victor, Aisleyne. Those are legends, and I can name more.

She's trash, and always will be.

Ironic how you call Hazel a bore, yet she was involved in one of the biggest, if not the biggest storyline of her series, and the episode received the highest ever highlights rating in a Civilian BB, since the C5 move.

Victor is a legend I agree, and if you like Nikki and Aisleyne then surely you would've liked Gina as she was a blend of both.

And Hazel's showmance with Daley was not what I would call entertaining as showmances aren't entertaining at the best of times, let alone staged TOWIE showmances.

So yes Hazel was a bore.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 09:50 PM
So because Gina was a consistent twat it's funny? ok hun

I found and still find her vile, she is utterly desperate and it cane across on BB, she wanted to come across as a Nikki or a Charley but she flopped and no the humiliation came much earlier. Remember her comments on shoes ffs, oh dear me how dare somebody wear Primark. We can't all afford to wear designer and frankly Gina is a dirty prostitute so whos the *****??

:clap1:

Helen may have been an ex-prostitute, but she doesn't dress up like a tart.

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Yes, Hazel sucks at arguing.
Yet, the only insult Gina used in an argument, was calling somebody racist, to get attention, and pretty much calling any person who she didn't like classless.
Yes, you go gurl!

I'm just exposing the double standards between one housemate who is hated, and one loved.
For pretty much being just as nasty, if not even worse.

Gina and Helen really aren't anything alike at all lmao they have very different back stories, had very different times in the house, and have very different personalities. Like, they're both female finalists of Big Brother. That's all they have in common.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Victor is a legend I agree, and if you like Nikki and Aisleyne then surely you would've liked Gina as she was a blend of both.

And Hazel's showmance with Daley was not what I would call entertaining as showmances aren't entertaining at the best of times, let alone staged TOWIE showmances.

So yes Hazel was a bore.

I meant Slapgate.

Gina wasn't in the same league as Aisleyne or Nikki.
Gina was just a fake little wannabe.

Aisleyne and Nikki were unique.
Gina was a poor mans Nikki, who failed miserably. It may have been seven years ago, but us BB fans don't forget, love.

Gina is a trashy version of Chanelle.

Amy Jade
21-02-2015, 09:53 PM
:clap1:

Helen may have been an ex-prostitute, but she doesn't dress up like a tart.

Helen is an ex prostitute...Gina is a current one.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Gina and Helen really aren't anything alike at all lmao they have very different back stories, had very different times in the house, and have very different personalities. Like, they're both female finalists of Big Brother. That's all they have in common.

Do I need to keep explaining my self?
I said, I'm comparing them to show the double standards by some forum members, on here.

I thought their behaviour in the house was very similar, IMO.
Difference is one of them is hated for it, and the other one is loved.

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 09:56 PM
you're really reaching for points against Gina when you're criticizing her dress.

I said, I'm comparing them to show the double standards by some forum members, on here.

They didn't behave similarly at all. Helen quickly rounded up a clique of douche bros and isolated certain people based on whatever criteria, while Gina had a rocky start but mellowed out after two or three weeks and had pretty good relationships with everyone since then (with one very loud exception.)

Jason.
21-02-2015, 10:00 PM
you're really reaching for points against Gina when you're criticizing her dress.

They didn't behave similarly at all. Helen quickly rounded up a clique of douche bros and isolated certain people based on whatever criteria, while Gina had a rocky start but mellowed out after two or three weeks and had pretty good relationships with everyone since then (with one very loud exception.)

Gina got nastier, the more popular she got.

When she knew Hazel was unpopular, she started digging at her even more. It failed though, as she took it too far, and destroyed her own popularity. Similar to Deana, the year before.

The only reason why she was popular to start with was because she almost slapped Sallie, who was even more hated.

Mystic Mock
21-02-2015, 10:01 PM

Well I liked both Helen and Gina so I was definitely not being a hypocrite.

The main hypocrisy for me between BB14 and BB15 is attacking Sam from BB14 calling him boring and that he won off his looks and the sympathy vote, and then they support Ashleigh in BB15 who was boring for most of the series, was attractive, and had the sympathy vote because of BB's twists going against her, and apparently how Helen treated her (even though Ashleigh did start that feud)

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Gina got nastier, the more popular she got.

When she knew Hazel was unpopular, she started digging at her even more. It failed though, as she took it too far, and destroyed her own popularity. Similar to Deana, the year before.

The only reason why she was popular to start with was because she almost slapped Sallie, who was even more hated.

lmfao are we really pretending like Gina, Deana, or any other woman of color who was a mid-series favorite had a legitimate chance of winning? This is BBUK, the audience is fickle as **** and their voting habits are pretty consistent. They'll almost always find a way to reward a young white dude.

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 10:09 PM

The main hypocrisy for me between BB14 and BB15 is attacking Sam from BB14 calling him boring and that he won off his looks and the sympathy vote, and then they support Ashleigh in BB15 who was boring for most of the series, was attractive, and had the sympathy vote because of BB's twists going against her, and apparently how Helen treated her (even though Ashleigh did start that feud)

lmfao I don't even know where to start with this because there's so much fan fiction so I'll just ignore it and move on.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 10:11 PM

I agree with your points regarding Sam and Ashleigh.
Although, IMO Sam won because he was deaf. I remember he had a conversation with Gina, saying he wanted to be like Pete (BB7), and do it for deaf people. Yet, only donated 3% of his winnings to charity. Not to mention him winning £100K on Deal or No Deal, before his stint on BB too.
I think he played the deaf card, fair play to him.
To me, he just came across a money-hungry person. Better than fame-hungry, though. I'll give him that.

I too did think Ashleigh was given a fair ride, during BB15, and got away with murder.
But that's not to say she's not a likeable person.

I liked both Ashleigh and Helen. I leaned more towards Helen because again the double standards.
Plus, you knew where you stood with Helen.

Mystic Mock
21-02-2015, 10:12 PM
lmfao I don't even know where to start with this because there's so much fan fiction so I'll just ignore it and move on.

Where's the fan fiction? Ashleigh was the female equivalent to Sam from BB14.

Take away special tasks designed for Ashleigh and you'll find that she actually didn't do much.

Mystic Mock
21-02-2015, 10:13 PM
lmfao are we really pretending like Gina, Deana, or any other woman of color who was a mid-series favorite had a legitimate chance of winning? This is BBUK, the audience is fickle as **** and their voting habits are pretty consistent. They'll almost always find a way to reward a young white dude.

I pretty much agree with this.

Jason.
21-02-2015, 10:23 PM

You have a point.
Maybe they wouldn't have won.
But I think both could've hit runner-up, at least. Hadn't they made a fool of themselves.

I'm not sure with BB14, though as no voting percentages were released that series.
But in BB13, Deana received more votes to save than Adam, in the eviction a week before the final, and also Caroline's eviction. A few days later, she taunts Luke S, and in the final Adam outlasts her.

Daniel.
21-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Ashleigh was far more entertaining than Helen

Ashleigh actually was good to watch, ha Helen bitching and clocking >>>

Macie Lightfoot
21-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Where's the fan fiction? Ashleigh was the female equivalent to Sam from BB14.

Take away special tasks designed for Ashleigh and you'll find that she actually didn't do much.

okay I get that you're mystified by Helen Wood for whatever reason but there are no similarities between Sam and Ashleigh at all, unless you count that they both had a quiet start. Even then, Ashleigh was under the radar while Sam had next to no footage for the first five weeks. Once Ashleigh emerged, she spend hours on end each day railing against the douche bros and obvious unlikable people while alternating between looking like Barbie and Darth Vader <3

You have a point.
Maybe they wouldn't have won.
But I think both could've hit runner-up, at least. Hadn't they made a fool of themselves.

I'm not sure with BB14, though as no voting percentages were released that series.
But in BB13, Deana received more votes to save than Adam, in the eviction a week before the final, and also Caroline's eviction. A few days later, she taunts Luke S, and in the final Adam outlasts her.

Like I said, the public is extremely fickle and is always looking to catch the mid-series favorite off of their game so everyone on here and DigitalSpy can make threads about how their ~*true colors*~ are showing and how their Mask Slipped. Similarly, the public is constantly looking for excuses to reward white dudes. Deana was treated like **** by the Insiders for the whole summer, but as soon as she poked fun at Luke S (like production had been doing for the whole summer <3) the public flipped. It wasn't surprising and I don't think it's indicative of anything about Deana's character. Conversely, when Christopher stood up to Helen in the final two weeks he was praised for it :rolleyes:

Niamh.
21-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Bea was my least favourite hm while watching a series

Kizzy
21-02-2015, 11:32 PM
My least faves are those who say they are going to be hell raisers and then just sit there drinking tea.

Amy Jade
21-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Macie I may disagree with you about Gina and Ashleigh but your Deana observations are spot on!

Mystic Mock
22-02-2015, 12:16 AM
okay I get that you're mystified by Helen Wood for whatever reason but there are no similarities between Sam and Ashleigh at all, unless you count that they both had a quiet start. Even then, Ashleigh was under the radar while Sam had next to no footage for the first five weeks. Once Ashleigh emerged, she spend hours on end each day railing against the douche bros and obvious unlikable people while alternating between looking like Barbie and Darth Vader <3

Like I said, the public is extremely fickle and is always looking to catch the mid-series favorite off of their game so everyone on here and DigitalSpy can make threads about how their ~*true colors*~ are showing and how their Mask Slipped. Similarly, the public is constantly looking for excuses to reward white dudes. Deana was treated like **** by the Insiders for the whole summer, but as soon as she poked fun at Luke S (like production had been doing for the whole summer <3) the public flipped. It wasn't surprising and I don't think it's indicative of anything about Deana's character. Conversely, when Christopher stood up to Helen in the final two weeks he was praised for it :rolleyes:

Ashleigh cried on one of the times that she nominated Ash, oh the clocking.

She fancied Winston, and only seemed to carry on her issue with Marlon out of the “Douche Bros” by the end.

I'm not like Raph and LiamPRW who class her as one of the worst Housemates ever, but looking back on it she just didn't do very much except for being an exceptionally pretty face.

Macie Lightfoot
22-02-2015, 12:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9mdn2z2.jpg

<3

Samm
22-02-2015, 12:45 AM
:lovedup:

Heaven = Winner
22-02-2015, 02:58 AM
Steven (BB15)
Jack & Joe (BB14)
Sallie (BB14)
Conor (BB13)
Rebekah (BB12)
Anton (BB12)
Sree (BB10)
Siavash (BB10)
Dennis (BB9)
Maxwell (BB6)

http://i.imgur.com/BAdA1aO.gif

Cal.
22-02-2015, 11:48 AM
[b]Shaun's Top Ten Twats!

[color=red]#10 - Emma
She made Jade Goody sound like Aristophanes, the ****ing pitbull.

http://uploadir.com/u/w5ou5205

Jason.
22-02-2015, 12:58 PM
I forgot about those ghastly twins, from BB14.
Despicable creatures.

Lock them in a room with Katie Hopkins, and let it all unfold...

Daniel.
28-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Does anyone else genuinly (not trolling) find it hard to take a list that doesn't include Conor seriously? :unsure:

reece(:
17-05-2015, 09:09 PM
My wondrous long list of dire HMs
Cameron BB4
Gos BB4
Steph BB4
Justine BB4
Maxwell BB6
Orlaith BB6
Eugene BB6
Jonty BB8
Gerry BB8
Liam BB8
Mikey BB9
Darnell BB9
Rex BB9
Mo BB9
Kat BB9
David BB10
Sree BB10
Lisa BB10
John James BB11
Dave BB11
Mario BB11
Andrew BB11
Aaron BB12
Jay BB12
Anton BB12
Conor BB13
Caroline BB13
Sam BB14
Callum BB14
Marlon BB15
Winston BB15

GLENN BILL BB7
20-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Worst to me would be the most boring ones like:

BB4 Steph (She got away with Homophobic comments) Boring ******!!!
BB3 Tim
BB5 Jason
BB7 Susie, Lea (The Annoying Paranoid insecure mess) Michael and George
BB14 Charlie (Charlie, Dexter and Callum Love triangle storyline ... BORING!!!)
BB6 Eugene
BB8 Liam
BB9 Dennis
BB11 Dave
BB15 Pauline, Steven and Kimberly.

Daniel.
03-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Joel

Daniel.
03-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Lea (The Annoying Paranoid insecure mess)

Lea was amazing and not boring at all

Daniel.
03-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Jack BB16 is bottom ten, and Joel is bottom twenty.

Jason.
03-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Jack BB16 is bottom ten, and Joel is bottom twenty.

God, I despise Jack.
He makes Steven Goode tolerable.

Calderyon
03-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Jack, Harriet and the Twins have made my list. Sarah would have had she stayed. Now she is just almost.

Liam-
03-06-2015, 03:16 PM
In order

Aaron takes over from Dexter, vile human being, imo.

MB.
03-06-2015, 03:22 PM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a0/a044404e9d10fca986885e877211bc5fb82ce8fc353e19e18a ba5dc5513bb6ab.jpg

Daniel.
03-06-2015, 03:23 PM
No offence but with the exception of Charlie and maybe Aaron that is the worst bottom five I have ever seen

I mean Ashleigh, Gina and Deana have done nothing to be called bottom five housemates and seen as worse than the likes of Dennis and Conor

Daniel.
03-06-2015, 03:23 PM
No offence but with the exception of Charlie and maybe Aaron that is the worst bottom five I have ever seen

I mean Ashleigh, Gina and Deana have done nothing to be called bottom five housemates and seen as worse than the likes of Dennis and Conor.

Liam-
03-06-2015, 03:24 PM
That's okay, every opinion matters.

LukeB
03-06-2015, 03:25 PM

Dexter - Overrated by the public and got on my nerves with his cockiness! his a snake and a user. Poor Charlie

Jack and Simon can be added in this list

Jason.
03-06-2015, 04:16 PM
Maxwell (BB6)
Sezer (BB7)
Spiral (BB7)
Gerry (BB8)
Ziggy (BB8)
Dennis (BB9)
Conor (BB13)
Dan (BB14)
Steven (BB15)
Winston (BB15)
Jack (BB16)

There's more, but I can't be arsed to name them.
My list pretty much confirms why male housemates are usually crap.

Daniel.
11-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Update

1. Conor BB13 - Everything I dislike in a person in one man, just vile, threatened sexual abuse, racist, bullying and to top it all off was incredibly boring.

2. Helen BB15 - Same reason as Conor without the sexual abuse threat, her treatment of people like Jale, Christopher, Brian for no particular reason was horrible.

3. Marc BB16 - Ruined BB16 for me from the moment he entered, misogynistic, one dimensional, repetitive twat, I will never find pulling duvets off people and wearing tin foil to be entertaining.

4. Arron BB13 - Bully, sexist, areselicker, boring 'prankster', just a twat.

5. Dennis BB9 - Gross spitter

Liam-
11-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Gina (BB14)
Charlie (BB10)
Aaron (BB16)
Danny (BB16)
Deana (BB13)

Ashleigh has managed to get out of it thanks to Aaron and Danny.

Daniel.
11-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Good to hear your a legend Ashleigh fan now :clap1:

EspeonBB
11-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Bottom 5:
1 Conor (BB13)
2 Marc (BB16)
3 Helen (BB15)
4 Dennis (BB9)
5 Gerry (BB8)

Dishonourable mentions: Marco, Maxwell, Richard, Ziggy, Darnell, Luke BB9, Siavash, John James, Dave, Aaron BB12, BMI Becky, Arron, Daley, Steven, Joel

LukeB
11-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Helen Wood
Danny [BB16]
Marc [BB16]
Dennis
Dexter
Alexandra

Liam-
11-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Good to hear your a legend Ashleigh fan now :clap1:

She'd be number 6 on my least favourite list :hee:

Daniel.
11-09-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm surprised you dislike Deana more than Ashleigh

EspeonBB
11-09-2015, 12:47 PM
I'm struggling to comprehend how someone can hate Deana more than pieces of trash like Conor and Dennis. Like even if you aren't a Deana fan she's nowhere near as bad as those two (and many others) :shrug:

Dominic
11-09-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm struggling to comprehend how someone can hate Deana more than pieces of trash like Conor and Dennis. Like even if you aren't a Deana fan she's nowhere near as bad as those two (and many others) :shrug:

iawtc.

Macie Lightfoot
13-09-2015, 01:05 AM
alol I don't actually LIKE Ashleigh herself really, but Lushleigh is easily the funniest showmance ever so that earns her some points with me. And she's one of the better people in her ****ty group, even if it's just by default.

mrflibble
13-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Based on HMs from 1,2,3,4,12,13,14,15,16;

1. Helen (BB15)
I hesitate to refer to her as a human being. Absolutely disgusting excuse for a human, makes me be ashamed to be the same species. One of the fakest people I've ever seen; this whole 'I say it to your face' thing is complete bollocks, it's just an excuse for her to be pointlessly nasty because she gets off on being manipulative and nasty to people.

2. Pauline (BB15)
Like Helen, she's a nasty, manipulative bully. She seemed to show some regret at her actions, unlike Helen, but I'm basing this purely what we saw of them in the house.

3. Jade (BB3)
A complete idiot and one of the bitchiest housemates I've seen so far. Just a disgusting, ignorant attention-seeking bitch.

4. Biannca (BB15)
To be fair, from her brief time in the house she didn't seem like a nasty person. But the only thing worse than a nasty person, is an attention-seeker. Seemed like she had nothing going on in her head and required all focus to be on her 24/7 and I can't stand empty headed bores like that.

5. Steven (BB15)
I mean, come on.

Ashley.
13-09-2015, 07:50 AM
All the bullies :hee:

Conor (BB13)
Marc (BB16)
Arron (BB13)
Rex (BB9)
Helen (BB15)

reece(:
13-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Daley and Gerry are missing from many of these lists

Daniel.
13-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Rex was amazing :love:

jennyjuniper
13-09-2015, 01:19 PM
I can't remember which BB they were in, but here goes, in no particular order.

Connor
Becky
Caroline
Bea
Shabby
Alexandra
Nicky
Anton
Rebbeckah
John James.

Daniel.
13-09-2015, 01:19 PM