PDA

View Full Version : well done Foggy you tried

GoldHeart
06-12-2014, 11:14 AM
second place well done more the man than Jake will ever be
it should of been between Foggy & Tinchy in the final but once again the decent nice people get eliminated , the only worthy winner left is foggy and i would prefer it between him & edwina but it wont happen
Foggy is strong ,decent and everything good that Jake isn't

its soo obvious who's going to win it makes me want to throw up in disgust!! :bored::notimpressed:
nobody else has a chance because its the JAKE SHOW! and everyone outside the jungle and in the jungle kisses Jake's arse

everyone else should leave him in the jungle alone and announce he's won already because we know he's got it in the bag!

as soon as Jimmy dug a hole for himself after soo called "banter " with jake he handed his crown over to Jake from then!!!

so well done IAC for letting a jumped up childish xfactor reject sex pest thicko win the show!!! way hayy!!! now the show has officially gone down the toilet!!! and should be axed and not brought back next year!!! you must be soo proud of yourselves !!:inamood:

Cherie
06-12-2014, 11:46 AM
second place well done more the man than Jake will ever be
it should of been between Foggy & Tinchy in the final but once again the decent nice people get eliminated , the only worthy winner left is foggy and i would prefer it between him & edwina but it wont happen
Foggy is strong ,decent and everything good that Jake isn't

its soo obvious who's going to win it makes me want to throw up in disgust!! :bored::notimpressed:
nobody else has a chance because its the JAKE SHOW! and everyone outside the jungle and in the jungle kisses Jake's arse

everyone else should leave him in the jungle alone and announce he's won already because we know he's got it in the bag!

as soon as Jimmy dug a hole for himself after soo called "banter " with jake he handed his crown over to Jake from then!!!

so well done IAC for letting a jumped up childish xfactor reject sex pest thicko win the show!!! way hayy!!! now the show has officially gone down the toilet!!! and should be axed and not brought back next year!!! you must be soo proud of yourselves !!:inamood:

Not sure it's that cut and dried remember everyone saying Joey Essex had it in the bag? I think it's very open and hard to call this year

GoldHeart
06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Not sure it's that cut and dried remember everyone saying Joey Essex had it in the bag? I think it's very open and hard to call this year

yes but Joey Essex got evicted this time last year in a double with Amy the exact same time Kendra & Tinchy got Evicted !!!
its too late for Jake to be eliminated he's made it to the final for sure!

at least last year happily i was wrong and Joey didn't win and a decent worthy winner won in Kian and a polite lovely guy came second too

but this year the producers are pushing for a jake win too much!!! :sleep:
it coudn't be more clear .

Edwina has no chance of winning she gained a few fan's but there's still people that dont like her

and Mel is a miserable cow and history repeats itself because she reminds me of Lucy from last year (aka Chas Dingle emmerdale) she acts like she doesn't want to be there and has a face like a bull dog chewing a wasp and she will get third place which isn't fair because she just moans all the time but she still has her fan's :bored:

the only person who can beat Jake is Foggy and although he's popular and i always predicted he'd make the final he cant compete with Jake's delusional fans

T*
06-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Foggy is a lovely guy :love:

Cherie
06-12-2014, 12:30 PM
If Jake has fans what are they delusional about :shrug: he seems okay to me, he has participated fully in the experience so I cant say he would be an unworthy winner, in fact the final 4 deserve it, if there had been a final 5 I think Tinchy should have made it.

GoldHeart
06-12-2014, 12:44 PM
If Jake has fans what are they delusional about :shrug: he seems okay to me, he has participated fully in the experience so I cant say he would be an unworthy winner, in fact the final 4 deserve it, if there had been a final 5 I think Tinchy should have made it.

Because Tinchy deserves to be in the final!! and Foggy and even Edwina are the true worthy winners!!
Jake dumps his gf and lies about being single because he's a desperado for fame

plus why should he win when next year according to media he will be rolling in the dosh !!!! because he's going to earn more money and make more tv appearances thanks to IAC kissing his arse ! he's going to be wealthy getting a 6 figure salary :shocked:

i dont think he's worthy atall to win IAC he's immature and is in the jungle for all the wrong reasons :sleep:

Suze
06-12-2014, 04:42 PM

I agree Cherie, I know he is not everyones cup of tea, but I can't see Jake has done any more wrong than quite a few of the campmates, he is no more flirty than Edwina either, the others seem to like him and few of his campmates want him to win. He is more worthy than any annoying Towie, celebs for no reason and no talents. Pity Tinchy didn't make the final, still fifth place is not to be sniffed at. I liked Michael and Tinchy, would have like one of those two to win, but wasn't meant to be :(

Mystic Mock
07-12-2014, 01:59 AM
He'll be better winner than that awful Kian guy last year, what a douche he was, I even would've took a Joey Essex victory by the end and that's saying something.

Cherie
07-12-2014, 07:58 AM
I agree Cherie, I know he is not everyones cup of tea, but I can't see Jake has done any more wrong than quite a few of the campmates, he is no more flirty than Edwina either, the others seem to like him and few of his campmates want him to win. He is more worthy than any annoying Towie, celebs for no reason and no talents. Pity Tinchy didn't make the final, still fifth place is not to be sniffed at. I liked Michael and Tinchy, would have like one of those two to win, but wasn't meant to be :(

Agree with all that Suze

waterhog
07-12-2014, 09:08 AM
its ashame we can nto swap jake and mel for micheal and tinchy - perfect final that would be.

Jamesy
07-12-2014, 09:15 AM
I'd rather see Jake not win, purely on the basis that he is not a celeb in any way, shape or form. Although if he does win that's OK as he has participated in the full experience.

It's a tough one this year though. I think all of them are in with a good chance. I don't think Jake is an obvious winner at all. Anything could happen.

chuff me dizzy
07-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Foggy is bookies favourite to win, don't write him off :cheer2::cheer2:

Cherie
07-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Foggy is bookies favourite to win, don't write him off :cheer2::cheer2:

Foggy is my winner

chuff me dizzy
07-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Foggy is my winner

Mine too ,HATE Jake and Mel ......... http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity

Shaun
07-12-2014, 04:43 PM
I think Foggy will win, Jake's probably only really popular with the online generation.

Cherie
07-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Foggy :laugh:

waterhog
07-12-2014, 10:33 PM
he has and best result - poem brewing.

GypsyGoth
07-12-2014, 11:10 PM
I think Foggy will win.