PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Pammy Rose aims to win over BB viewers

Jake.
08-12-2014, 08:29 PM
A young woman who reached the final of a beauty contest without organisers realising she was born a boy is now determined to win the next series of Big Brother.

Pammy Rose, so called because she modelled her look on Pamela Anderson, first hit the headlines last year when she made the final of 'The Face of Sunderland'.
The 22-year-old from Seaham, County Durham, later revealed to the judges that she was born as a boy called Paul Witten.
Scroll down for video

Pammy Rose, who is on a waiting list for her full sex change operation, has sent a video to producers explaining her struggles in life so far and why should would make a great housemate.
She said: 'I want to win Big Brother, I am dying to get in there. I am a big fan of the show and I absolutely love reality TV. I want to be the second transgender to win Big Brother after Nadia.
The story and struggles of young transgendered people (related)

The 22-year-old was born as a boy called Paul, right, but never felt comfortable in her own body so started dressing as a girl and then taking hormones to change her sex. 'I am ready to show the world this is who I am and I am not afraid to show it.'

She is now one step closer to achieving her dream after Tweeting that she has now been invited to audition for the show.
She wrote: 'I've just received the email I've been waiting for! Looks like it's the beginning of the audition process for big brother tomorrow!'
The TV hopeful said she can't wait to have an operation to fully change her gender.
'It feels like I have been waiting forever,' she said. 'I am a straight woman. I have always considered myself a woman but inside a man's body.'

Born Paul, Pammy Rose said she always felt different and wasn't happy being a boy. She recalled: 'I was very feminine when I was younger. I would run around the house with a T-shirt on my head pretending it was hair. I would tell my mum I'm a girl and I don't belong in this body.'

During school Pammy Rose said she was often bullied and called names and she felt like a 'freak' because she wasn't comfortable living as a boy.
When she turned 14, she decided to embrace who she really was and started growing and bleaching her hair. She began wearing make-up and wore the girls' school uniform instead of the boys'.
She said: 'Once I came out and told everyone I was a woman, everything became a lot easier.'

At the age of 16 her mother, Julie, 49, took her to the doctors to begin her full transition into a female.
A joke about her looking like Pamela Anderson led to her officially changing her name at the age of 18. The following year, she started taking hormones to begin the process to turn her into a woman.
In spring 2013, a friend entered her in a local beauty contest and she made it to the final.

Pammy Rose said: 'Until I told them in my interview, the organisers said they didn't even know I was transgender.
'I felt like I had to tell them because I really wanted to promote different people entering the competition.'
Following publicity surrounding the competition, Pammy Rose was complimented by Katie Price who spoke of her admiration of her journey in the national press and Tweeted her to wish her well.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2865455/Woman-finals-beauty-competition-despite-born-BOY-aims-win-hearts-Big-Brother.html#ixzz3LLOYnCKg

Mystic Mock
08-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Checking pictures out and hoping not to find her attractive as she's still got a penis.

Good luck to her on the show though if she doesn't keep ****ing going on about it all the time like Kellie did during the last CBB.

Mystic Mock
08-12-2014, 09:11 PM
She's blonde, I've been told by my family that my type is blonde girls, they maybe right lol.

Amy Jade
08-12-2014, 09:14 PM
I hate the sob stories, life has been a struggle etc. Everyone has struggles in life.

Mystic Mock
08-12-2014, 09:27 PM
I hate the sob stories, life has been a struggle etc. Everyone has struggles in life.

Exactly! I struggle to get out of bed every morning being a classic example.

Liam-
08-12-2014, 09:27 PM
She's actually stunning.. i can only imagine how confused Mock is right now

Mystic Mock
08-12-2014, 09:29 PM
She's actually stunning.. i can only imagine how confused Mock is right now

She even has the blonde hair.:bawling:

Babayaro.
08-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Sorry but Luke A was the second after Nadia

mizzy25
09-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Was just about to mention Luke A

Beastie
12-12-2014, 03:31 AM
She will have a good chance of winning if Nadia and Luke A who were both transgenders won!

Or if you are Welsh you will have a good chance too.

Vanessa
12-12-2014, 03:43 AM
Could be good. I like her already. :love:

Loukas
05-05-2015, 04:09 PM
I recon she's in

But even if they've been in the papers or on a show before, we select them because they're going to be brilliant housemates.

reece(:
05-05-2015, 04:10 PM
She lives in my town and went to my school, was a few years above :shocked: My mum nearly employed her :laugh:

Loukas
05-05-2015, 04:11 PM
She lives in my town and went to my school, was a few years above :shocked: My mum nearly employed her :laugh:

Do you know what she was like in school? Or what kinda character she will be? :spin:

Cherie
05-05-2015, 04:11 PM

Exactly! I struggle to get out of bed every morning being a classic example.

:laugh2:

Shaun
05-05-2015, 04:14 PM

Generally not as big as being transgender though...

Loukas
05-05-2015, 04:14 PM

:clap2:

arista
05-05-2015, 04:15 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/08/23DFA4AC00000578-2865455-image-m-40_1418046246756.jpg
Hey fella

reece(:
05-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Do you know what she was like in school? Or what kinda character she will be? :spin:
Oh barely:laugh: I think she hung around with the "popular girls", one thing I know she definitely loves herself. She's a hairdresser now I think

arista
05-05-2015, 04:18 PM
Could be good. I like her already. :love:

I hope he has a good Personality

reece(:
05-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Her instagram if you want a background of what she gets up to :laugh: https://instagram.com/pammyxorose/

Loukas
05-05-2015, 04:21 PM
wow :shocked: photoshopped to the heavens

Niamh.
05-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Her instagram if you want a background of what she gets up to :laugh: https://instagram.com/pammyxorose/

omg all that duckfacing :/

Cherie
05-05-2015, 04:24 PM

Disability, mental illness, abuse...

Cherie
05-05-2015, 04:24 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/08/23DFA4AC00000578-2865455-image-m-40_1418046246756.jpg
Hey fella

She is a cutie

Babayaro.
05-05-2015, 05:17 PM

Ew

Dylan95
05-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Please no sob stories and transgender people have been used a few times on BB now - Luke,Kellie,Nadia

Strictly Jake
05-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Also bb7 Sam. I guess you could also count Rodrigo and Kemal who have changed sex now. That said pammy rose is quite attractive

Marsh.
05-05-2015, 06:05 PM
No offence to the lovely woman but I'm bored sh*tless of this "journey". We've seen it before.

Denver
05-05-2015, 06:15 PM
Transgender is a must for CH5 just like a Gay housemate was for CH4 why not choose the best housemate rather then a certain type

Josy
05-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Boring, same old **** tbh

Daniel.
05-05-2015, 07:09 PM
lol at all these "same old" comments, she's had a sex change, she hardly did it for sympathy :umm2:

Josy
05-05-2015, 07:12 PM
lol at all these "same old" comments, she's had a sex change, she hardly did it for sympathy :umm2:

If that was directed at me then I'm talking about the fact we have already had a few transgender housemates with two of them going on to win it.

So TO ME Personally I would find it boring, repetitive and nothing we haven't seen before.

Denver
05-05-2015, 07:13 PM

Wow she had a sex change so have/will hundreds of thousands of other people but they dont all feel the need to go on a reality TV show to plaster it about m

Cal.
05-05-2015, 07:14 PM
If that was directed at me then I'm talking about the fact we have already had a few transgender housemates with two of them going on to win it.

So TO ME Personally I would find it boring, repetitive and nothing we haven't seen before.

I'm sure you feel the same way about straight, gay, male and female housemates too.

Daniel.
05-05-2015, 07:15 PM
It was about everyone already calling her boring because she's trans, she could be great :shrug:

She's her own person so she wont be anything like the other trans, stop lumping them in the same category :worry:

reece(:
05-05-2015, 07:16 PM
She's definitely much different to Nadia and Luke A

Josy
05-05-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm sure you feel the same way about straight, gay, male and female housemates too.

Any housemates regardless of gender or sexual orientation, bores me if they are just a repeat of what we have seen over and over.

And in reply to you Daniel, I'm not calling her boring because she is trans, I said 'boring same old ****' to what was said in the article about being a transgender winner, I also don't think anyone should win solely for that reason. It's not new. It's boring. IMO.

Marsh.
05-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Exactly, her saying she wants to use the show as a journey and be accepted for her changed gender is old hat.

Marsh.
05-05-2015, 11:46 PM
If she was simply a transgendered woman who wanted to go on BB that's something different, but she's already using a sob story.

Videostar
06-05-2015, 04:31 AM
And theres your winner.

The transgender sob/life story for us to lap up and totally ignore the other HM's, who will all now be extras/bit players in the transgender BB show.

Depressing that we all already know who the winner will be even before the show starts.

Videostar
06-05-2015, 04:33 AM
If she was simply a transgendered woman who wanted to go on BB that's something different, but she's already using a sob story.

Well of course, she wants "to be accepted" by the public, which means she has to be voted as winner...and nothing else will do.

Luke A and Nadia "needed to be accepted" and won.

Videostar
06-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Exactly, her saying she wants to use the show as a journey and be accepted for her changed gender is old hat.

Indeed.

But the BB producers put her in the house to gain viewers and tabloid headlines plus voters....it's disgusting really but will sadly work.

Videostar
06-05-2015, 04:38 AM
It was about everyone already calling her boring because she's trans, she could be great :shrug:

She's her own person so she wont be anything like the other trans, stop lumping them in the same category :worry:

Yes, but she could also be (dare I say) an average person with flaws :shocked:, and not perfect like the do gooders think all transgendered people are...I say lets judge her fairly, and equally with all the other HM's, and not assume she will be gods gift to entertainment and humanity even before she opens her mouth to speak.

BUT, we all know that the BOTS crowd will automaticly love her even before she steps foot in the house.

Marsh.
06-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Well of course, she wants "to be accepted" by the public, which means she has to be voted as winner...and nothing else will do.

Luke A and Nadia "needed to be accepted" and won.

Yes, which is why it's feeling like old ground.

Vanessa
06-05-2015, 01:30 PM
OMG I would never have know she was a transgender. :shocked: