PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Rivalries

Daniel.
10-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Well

I'm not going to include short ones like Gina/Sallie because they didn;t go on long enough, post who you preferred to if you want

Mine:

Ahmed/Marco (team Ahmed obvs as he is a GOAT housemate)
Nadia/Jason (team Nadia)
Makosi/Saskia (team Makosi obvs)
Derek/Science (Dezza)
Kemal/Science (Queen Kemal ofc)
Aisleyne/Nikki (I loved both)
Aisleyne/Grace (Aisqueene)
Charley/Chanelle (Charley ofc)
Bea/ Norin (sociopath Bea <3)
Deana/Conor (Deana OBVIOUSLY)
Gina/Hazel (I liked both but Hazel when it comes to the rivalry)
Ashleigh/Helen (Ashleigh)

Samm
10-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Kemal and Science (Kemal)
Makosi and Saskia (Makosi)
Aisleyne and Nikki (Nikki)
Chanelle and Charley (Charley)
Deana and Conor (Deana)
Gina and Hazel (Gina)
Ashleigh and Helen (Ashleigh)

Raph
10-12-2014, 02:56 PM
What about Callum and Dexter? I wouldn't say it was a favorite of mine just because of how awful Dexter was but I've also never gotten as into a rivalry as I didn't stop hardcore defending Callum

Daniel.
10-12-2014, 02:57 PM
I forgot about it sorry :laugh:

I was Team Callum too though

Headie
10-12-2014, 03:00 PM
All of them tbh :love:

Maybe not Ashleigh vs Helen though as it took up most of BB15 and didn't leave room for any other storylines.

Daniel.
10-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I think it was like they were trying to recreate Gina vs Hazel with it

Raph
10-12-2014, 03:06 PM
I think it was like they were trying to recreate Gina vs Hazel with it

Yeah Gina v Hazel walks all over awful Helen v *******igh :yuk:

Jake.
10-12-2014, 03:11 PM
if Ashleigh is referred to as '*******igh' then I dread to think what that makes Helen

Raph
10-12-2014, 03:14 PM
if Ashleigh is referred to as '*******igh' then I dread to think what that makes Helen

Awful Helen, they're as bad as each other. You simply can't say Ashleigh was saintly (not that you did) but even imply it

Jake.
10-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Awful Helen, they're as bad as each other. You simply can't say Ashleigh was saintly (not that you did) but even imply it

If I was ever in a series with such a horrid person, I'd end up being even more miserable (although I'd have probably quit by the half way point). Can't be easy being in a house 24/7, worried for when the tyrant will down her next cider.

Raph
10-12-2014, 03:45 PM
If I was ever in a series with such a horrid person, I'd end up being even more miserable (although I'd have probably quit by the half way point). Can't be easy being in a house 24/7, worried for when the tyrant will down her next cider.

Yeah but to me, Ashleigh came across miserable from Day 1 so
I really can't agree with blaming her entire negative attitude on Helen alone. Ya dig?

Braden
10-12-2014, 03:47 PM
I really can't agree with blaming her entire negative attitude on Helen alone. Ya dig?

I'm using this term from now on :flutter:

Jake.
10-12-2014, 03:54 PM

Well then that completely depends on if you found her attitude negative from the get-go. I certainly can't remember her coming across as miserable from day 1.. Ya dig?

Macie Lightfoot
10-12-2014, 04:07 PM

was there even footage of Ashleigh before Week 3?

Jake.
10-12-2014, 04:11 PM
I was thinking that it was around week 3 that it all really started, before that the only thing I remember of her is when she was chatting with Jale and Helen walked past and said 'WAS YUR LISTENING?? Not you Ashleigh' :think:

Amy Jade
10-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Chanelle V Charley was my favourite but I liked Lipgloss Bitches V Jungle Cats too

Samm
10-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah but to me, Ashleigh came across miserable from Day 1

8m3buw3GB64

LukeB
10-12-2014, 05:59 PM
8m3buw3GB64

If I can remember right Big Brother never really showed Ashleigh having fun much did they?

Lostie!
08-02-2015, 11:55 AM
I voted:

Derek & Science
Kemal & Science
Chanelle & Charley
Gina & Hazel
Ashleigh & Helen

Those are the ones I guess I found the most entertaining.

As for my teams (I'll just do this for all those I watched):

Derek & Science (Neutral)
Kemal & Science (Kemal)
Makosi & Saskia (Makosi, but I got sick of her later in the series)
Aisleyne & Nikki (Aisleyne, but she pisses me off nowadays)
Aisleyne & Grace (Aisleyne)
Chanelle & Charley (Chanelle)
Rachel & Rex (Rachel)
Bea & Noirin (Bea, though I ended up really disliking her too)
Deana & Conor (Deana)
Gina & Hazel (Hazel)
Ashleigh & Helen (Ashleigh)

Samm
08-02-2015, 12:54 PM
The worst rivalry has to be Callum and Dexter both of them suck and it mainly ruined BB14

The series would of been sooo much better if Dexter was evicted in week 1 :flutter:

Pete.
08-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Chanelle and Charley has been the greatest rivalry of the show, and it's still ongoing :clap2:

Pete.
08-02-2015, 01:09 PM
The worst rivalry has to be Callum and Dexter both of them suck and it mainly ruined BB14

The series would of been sooo much better if Dexter was evicted in week 1 :flutter:
Jemima leaving over him still pains me

Daniel-X
08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Gina and Hazel, Derek and Science and Chanelle and Charley where the most entertaining rivalries to watch

MTVN
08-02-2015, 01:18 PM
BB12 Jay vs Aaron