PDA

View Full Version : Imogen Thomas wants to go in IAC or host BOTS

Headie
21-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Former Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas wants to appear on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here next year.

The glamour model has become a glossy magazine favourite since her appearance on BB waaaay back in 2006 alongside the likes of Nikki Grahame.

In need of a new boost to her career, Imogen is eying up a spot in the I’m A Celebrity jungle next year.

“I’ve always wanted to do it. If I get the opportunity I’ll grab it with both hands,” she hinted to the Daily Star on Sunday newspaper.

Imogen did admit that she would have some reservations about the show’s famous trials and tasks.

She explained: “I’m not great with heights so if we had to sky dive they’d probably have to push me out. It would bother me eating bugs too. But you just have to get on with it.

“When you’re in there and you’re starving you’re going to have to. If it was to win food for the others then I’d just do it.”

But if I’m A Celebrity bosses don’t come calling, Imogen has other plans and said she aimed to one day be hosting a reality telly spin-off show.

She told told the Daily Star on Sunday: “I’d love to get into presenting. It’s all about reality TV nowadays so I’d like to host a spin-off show either for the jungle or Big Brother.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/206903-imogen-thomas-wants-to-enter-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here.html#ixzz3MXZXkL1p
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Hot topics! Hot topics! Hot topics! With Imogen! With Imogen! With Imogen! :laugh:

Samm
21-12-2014, 12:57 PM
This bitch still here?

LukeB
21-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Imogen would be better then steven :worship:

arista
21-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Is she stable?

Raph
21-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Here for Imogen replacing Rylan and Steven. Queen!!!

LukeB
21-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Here for Imogen replacing Rylan and Steven. Queen!!!

[2]

Black Dagger
21-12-2014, 01:06 PM
oh go away love.

T*
21-12-2014, 01:09 PM
http://i.minus.com/ikCW7SZXeYsNJ.gif

Cal.
21-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Well I'd prefer Imogen to be the most 'current' housemate than the likes of Rylan and Chanelle. So yes.

Daniel.
21-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes please. One of the best housemates of all time.

empire
20-10-2015, 09:37 PM
I am not paying my money, for some airhead who shags footballers all day, instead of finding a real job, she is just a gold digger, and one thing I can't stand more is a woman who leeches to rich men.