PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 16 house plan (idea)

Will.
23-12-2014, 04:36 PM
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112636715199534570691/posts/SduBfrv4mZ2

Its a very basic plan but I think it could work.

The Garden and part of the BB15 bedroom is now the hub of the house and host the main living area (Sofas, Kitchen, and dinner), as well as a curved bathroom. Part of the old living space/ task/store room has been transformed into a new garden filled with the biggest pool BB has ever had as well as the usual seating area, etc. There is a new bedroom which has taken over the task rooms and taken up some of the BB14/CBB 13 bedroom. Theres is a space next to the kitchen which could be used for anything or could become more of the garden. Theres is a new entrance hall striking through the centre of the house for when housemates enter and leave, other HM are not allowed in the corridor whilst someone is entering/ leaving. The diary room has moved to part of the BB 15 bedroom. There are a couple of toilets scattered around the house. Ive not added any camera runs as this is a very basic model, hope you like it.

Jarrod
23-12-2014, 05:30 PM
It wouldn't work. Where you've placed the garden would be right at the front of the house where it's impossible to place it, and that would be right next to the exterior stage. Also you've got next to no space to add camera runs at all. Sorry but it just wouldn't work and I don't like it.

Will.
23-12-2014, 06:03 PM
It wouldn't work. Where you've placed the garden would be right at the front of the house where it's impossible to place it, and that would be right next to the exterior stage. Also you've got next to no space to add camera runs at all. Sorry but it just wouldn't work and I don't like it.

Ok, thnaks for your opinion

Maxxie.
24-12-2014, 03:51 AM
Apart from the garden it looks like the bb6 house