PDA

View Full Version : Daily Star talks crap again saying 'Perez will take a sex party drug into house..'

Loukas
03-01-2015, 02:32 AM
..sparking fears of CBB ORGY :facepalm:

Oh the Daily Sh!t :laugh:

OUTSPOKEN blogger Perez Hilton has sparked fears of a Celebrity Big Brother bonkfest after vowing to take a controversial sex drug in the house.

The online rumour merchant takes Truvada for “medical reasons”

But the pills are said to encourage “irresponsible sexual behaviour” - raising the prospect of a CBB orgy if he shares them out.

Some drug firms say it protects users from contracting HIV and therefore AIDS.

However they became the centre of a storm in the States when one top AIDS expert classed it as nothing more than a “party drug.”

Gay Perez is the most high profile star to admit he uses afters the pill all year round. It has been designed to protect users from contracting the HIV virus.

While Perez says the drug has allowed random couples to engage in unprotected sex, the AIDS Healthcare Foundation slammed it for encouraging promiscuity.

President, Michael Weinstein, said: “If something comes along that’s better than condoms, I’m all for it, but Truvada is not that.

“Let’s be honest: It’s a party drug.”

Gay Perez, 36, insists safe sex is vital in his life, saying: “I get tested regularly. I use condoms, but also as an extra protection I started taking this thing called Truvada.

“It is a pill that if you take if you are HIV negative that will keep you that way.

“****** I am a dad now and I want to be extra precautions because condoms aren’t 100 percent effective.

“Gay men are talking about this that much and a lot of straight men don’t even know this.”

Truvada became the subject of controversy after regular users began calling themselves “sl*ts”.

Perez added: “A lot of gay men are slut-shaming gay men who take Truvada and calling them *****s; but I am like ****** that s***, this can really help prevent the spread of the disease.

“A lot of gay men think if you are taking Truvada then you aren’t using condoms and there are some men that aren’t, but who knows?

“But if they are taking this thing which can prevent you from getting AIDS then everyone should be taking it.
​​
“It is only 30 bucks a month, thankfully health insurance covers it.”

A source said: “Housemates can take in medication but they have to prove it’s necessary.”

Daily Star (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/418161/Saucy-Perez-to-take-a-sex-party-DRUG-into-the-CBB-house)

Maxxie.
03-01-2015, 09:29 AM
It'll be Anderton v Harries round 2

Lostie!
03-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Does that article really refer to him as "Gay Perez" twice? :laugh2:

I wonder how many times they refer to heterosexual celebrities as "Straight ____".

Firewire
03-01-2015, 02:57 PM
"Gay Perez" omg

Mitchell
03-01-2015, 02:58 PM
"Gay Perez" omg

:hehe::hehe:

armand.kay
03-01-2015, 02:59 PM
The thought of Perez doing anything sexual http://i.minus.com/iGlZDuxHpYlyZ.gif

Lostie!
03-01-2015, 03:00 PM
"Gay Perez" omg

I'm used to it happening once whenever they have an article on a gay guy, but it's pretty hilarious (hilariously cringey, that is) that they did it twice :joker:.

But to be fair, his whole persona is based around being a massive stereotype, so Gay Perez may as well be his official handle. :shrug:

daniel-lewis-1985
03-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Does that article really refer to him as "Gay Perez" twice? :laugh2:

I wonder how many times they refer to heterosexual celebrities as "Straight ____".

HAHA Can you imagine an article on Janet entering the house "Black Janet" lol.

Maybe we get a "Hetero Emma" once in a while eh?!

Maxxie.
03-01-2015, 04:04 PM
They only said "gay perez" as its relevant-ish saying that he wont get involved in the "explosive orgy" unless theres other gay men as if people didnt know he is they'd think of lee ryan type lad that would shag any girl that moves. perez is married though isnt he? (To a guy)

daniel-lewis-1985
03-01-2015, 04:07 PM
They only said "gay perez" as its relevant-ish saying that he wont get involved in the "explosive orgy" unless theres other gay men as if people didnt know he is they'd think of lee ryan type lad that would shag any girl that moves. perez is married though isnt he? (To a guy)

Nah I think hes a single dad?

Rob!
03-01-2015, 04:42 PM
There's a drug that protects you from HIV?

sampvt
03-01-2015, 04:58 PM

Yes its called coffee and a dash of common sense.

Jake.
03-01-2015, 05:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w1yJuvBs.jpg

MB.
03-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Wait what

daniel-lewis-1985
03-01-2015, 06:31 PM

I thought this lol.

Surely this should have been on the news as a miracle break through?!

Turtle
03-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Cause gay people are thinking of sex 24/7?

Tony1111
03-01-2015, 11:24 PM
"Gay Perez..." :joker:

It just wouldn't be Big Brother without the annual ROMPfest, weren't Paul Daniels and his wife meant to go in last year for a steamy padded cell BDSM sex session?

A real rabbit out of her tw... Hat...