PDA

View Full Version : You know how BB 15 house was futuristic!

Will.
04-01-2015, 09:48 PM
Well the dinning room chairs were used in 1970s exorcism 2, they are exactly the same, but White, whilst BB had green. I know it not that interesting but I thought I would just point it out.

kingston
04-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Well the dinning room chairs were used in 1970s exorcism 2, they are exactly the same, but White, whilst BB had green. I know it not that interesting but I thought I would just point it out.

Individual thoughts or comments do NOT require their own thread... Please take your attention seeking elsewhere...

Headie
04-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Individual thoughts or comments do NOT require their own thread... Please take your attention seeking elsewhere...

http://i.imgur.com/nbAtC78.gif

Will.
04-01-2015, 10:41 PM

I was just posting about something to do with BB, and I don't see how its attention seeking? I Was just pointing something out about BB 15 which featured in an old film. No need to get rude, this is not an individual thought, it's a fact! And if you have nothing to say about the thread then don't comment, if you said this thread was pointless then that's a fair comment. But when you begin to brand a user "attention seeking" you are talking about an individual user and not the thread.

Rob!
04-01-2015, 11:07 PM

:umm2:

I was just posting about something to do with BB, and I don't see how its attention seeking? I Was just pointing something out about BB 15 which featured in an old film. No need to get rude, this is not an individual thought, it's a fact! And if you have nothing to say about the thread then don't comment, if you said this thread was pointless then that's a fair comment. But when you begin to brand a user "attention seeking" you are talking about an individual user and not the thread.

:clap1:

kingston
05-01-2015, 12:04 AM

Comment/Fact/Thought/Suggestion are all the same thing... The fact is this post did not warrant it's own thread... You are clearly seeking attention or there would have been no need for you to draw attention to you pointless and uninteresting "fact" by posting it in a single thread... If you weren't, I'm sure you could have found a more acceptable thread for it to be posted in... I'm sure there is at least one that discusses design features of the BB15 house...

Will.
05-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Comment/Fact/Thought/Suggestion are all the same thing... The fact is this post did not warrant it's own thread... You are clearly seeking attention or there would have been no need for you to draw attention to you pointless and uninteresting "fact" by posting it in a single thread... If you weren't, I'm sure you could have found a more acceptable thread for it to be posted in... I'm sure there is at least one that discusses design features of the BB15 house...

Ok, you've already made your point once, don't need to read the same ****e again!

Rob!
05-01-2015, 12:09 AM

Why does it bother you so much? It's not like you post here a lot :umm2:

Will.
05-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Why does it bother you so much? It's not like you post here a lot :umm2:

Exactly, maybe you need to have an exorcism.

MB.
05-01-2015, 12:13 AM

Drag ha. Ish.

Will.
05-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Drag ha. Ish.

?? :blush:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
05-01-2015, 12:19 AM
http://i.minus.com/iHtADuWU16vng.gif

armand.kay
05-01-2015, 12:45 AM

Oop