PDA

View Full Version : What Hair/Body products do you use?

LukeB
16-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Shampoo/Sprays etc

T*
16-01-2015, 04:25 PM
What kind?

LukeB
16-01-2015, 04:26 PM
I use

L'oreal Shampoo (the blue bottle, it smells so nice)
Dove Men stuff (body wash,after shave thing, Antiperspirant)
L'oreal Men antiperspirant
Lynx Chocolate,Africa sprays (hardly use it, people just buy it me)

LeatherTrumpet
16-01-2015, 04:31 PM
aldi carino 3 in 1 shampoo
pears soap
aldi shaving gel
colgate toothpaste
nivea deodorant

i am no fuss

jennyjuniper
16-01-2015, 04:51 PM
soap and water
baby shampoo
e45 moisture cream

Gstar
16-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Little confession.. I use female deodorant (dove spray and roll on) I don't like the smell of men's deodorant and they don't work as well as dove

Gstar
16-01-2015, 04:56 PM
I used to use the lynx Africa spray, it smells nice but does nothing for you deodorant wise, after a while it will just disappear and you will smell sweaty; almost as if you didn't put any deodorant on. Men's roll-on's are awful apart from the red "sure" one

BigSister
16-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Body spray: Body shop Japanese cherry blossom and atlas mountain rose atm
Sprays nivea
Body lotions: Body shop atlas mountain rose
Body butter from the body shop

Natalie.
16-01-2015, 05:12 PM
dove shampoo and conditioner
nivea moisturiser and body lotion

lily.
16-01-2015, 05:13 PM
No7 (mainly because I used to get a hefty discount on it and I stocked up before I quit working there) lol

Jay.
16-01-2015, 05:20 PM
L'oral men's deodorant
ckin2u is like my staple fragrance/aftershave or w/e
Dove body wash
Tresemme shampoo
Tresemme conditioner

I don't really put anything in my hair, sometimes I use this vo5 spray/hair spray (when short), but usually just let it dry.

Sam:)
16-01-2015, 05:47 PM
I used to use the lynx Africa spray, it smells nice but does nothing for you deodorant wise, after a while it will just disappear and you will smell sweaty; almost as if you didn't put any deodorant on. Men's roll-on's are awful apart from the red "sure" one

The new lynx dry are pretty strong as far as anti-perspirants go. The bottles are all white with the same design.

erinp5
16-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Jo Malone products

T*
16-01-2015, 05:53 PM
I used to use the lynx Africa spray, it smells nice but does nothing for you deodorant wise, after a while it will just disappear and you will smell sweaty; almost as if you didn't put any deodorant on. thats because it's not an antipersperant unless you buy Lynx Dry

Smithy
16-01-2015, 05:53 PM
No7 (mainly because I used to get a hefty discount on it and I stocked up before I quit working there) lol

This :joker:

But I use all sorts of shampoos; Aussie, L'oreal, Argan Oil based ones + Argan oil itself
Lush shower gel/No7 shower gels
Then either Armani Code, Invictus or Nuit YSL as fragrance

AnnieK
16-01-2015, 05:55 PM
The best product I've found recently is the Nivea in shower moisturiser. It's really good, cheap and you don't have to wait for cream to sink in before you get dressed.

T*
16-01-2015, 05:56 PM
L'Oreal Men Deodorant, but recently i've been using Vaseline active fresh because it's more fresh and fragrant unlike the ones targeted towards men that are like '50555555 in 1 MEGA DUDE ACID FRAGRANCE'
Tresemme Salon Silk shampoo/conditioner
Radox/Prada shower gel
Prada Luna Rosso as my aftershave

LukeB
16-01-2015, 05:58 PM

Lynx stuff are quite weak tbf, that is why i hardly use it, I wish my friends would stop buying me it

T*
16-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Little confession.. I use female deodorant (dove spray and roll on) I don't like the smell of men's deodorant and they don't work as well as dove

Same :fan: Vaseline and Dove <3

T*
16-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Lynx stuff are quite weak tbf, that is why i hardly use it, I wish my friends would stop buying me it

if your friends keep buying you lynx then i think you should be concerned/freshen up

LukeB
16-01-2015, 06:02 PM
if your friends keep buying you lynx then i think you should be concerned/freshen up

They just like to buy me extra gifts at Christmas and birthdays. They just forget I don't use it.

Mokka
16-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Surface hair products...salon shampoo, condit, aragan oil and soothing hair cream.
Australian Skin cleansing line called Kosmea
Clear 60 facial moisturizers ... I alternate between hyaluronic and intense moisture
Alexandria skin care line for masks and body moisturizers
Lavalin for deod.

Overall I'm high maintenance me

T*
16-01-2015, 06:09 PM
They just like to buy me extra gifts at Christmas and birthdays. They just forget I don't use it.

oh lmao i thought like everytime they saw you they'd pass you a can

Josy
19-01-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm addicted to Soap & Glory stuff atm so..

Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
Glad Hair Day Shampoo
Girligo Moisturising Mist

But I recently stopped using the s&g shampoo to try out the elive fibrology range so elvive fibrology conditioner, shampoo and masque too.