PDA

View Full Version : An Idea: BB UK vs. AUS

Arneldo
13-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Just an idea Ive ha din my head for a while that i think would be a good format from a BB spin-off.

'Big Brother: UK vs. AUS'

BB UK and AUS are the two biggest English speaking BB's that have stuck (Or there abouts) to the original format. I think it would be good to pitch these two series against each other to see who is better.

The Format:
There are 8 UK ex housemates and 8 AUS ex Housemates living with each other in the same BB compound.
Every week they battle against each other in the 'Immunity Challenge'. this could be something big like a obstacle course to something small like The Box Task (BB6). The winners team are immune from that weeks Eviction and the losing team are up fro Nomination. The public of the winning team can then vote to nominate 2 of the housemates on the losing team (E.G if the UK Win then the UK public get to vote to nominate 2 AUS Housemates). The 2 Housemates with the most votes face the winning teams vote to see who is evicted - In case of a tie, The housemates with the most public votes in Evicted.
To balance out the game and to make it a little bit fare only equal number of housemates from each side can play ina game (E.G if there were 7 AUS housemates left and 8 UK housemates, 1 UK Housemates could not participate in the Games.). Some weeks there would be special prizes for the winning team, Including a new housemate for that team.
The show would have no definite final date as they have no indication of how it would unfold. At the final the last challenge will take place and the winners are reveled - all of the remaining housemates on the losing team are evicted. the remaining players on the winning side are then ranked 3rd/2nd/1st by there record in participation in challenges and by public vote.

andybigbro
13-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Cool idea Aaron