PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Youtube auditions.

Here4auditions
25-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Hi all. I uploaded mine a few days back.
I just thought it would be interesting to see what you fans are looking for in a housemate.

Have you spotted any favourites as of yet? Or do they all come across fake?

Beastie
25-01-2015, 01:56 PM
I hate the word "fake". We all have different layers to our personality. If I could be my positive, quirky self 100% of the time then I would!

I have redone my audition video because my managers at work said I need to audition for Big Brother because apparently I am quirky, funny and be interesting to watch which was lovely of them to say.

So I redid my video. Looked directly in the camera. Because my first one I was just like a nervous set of clit lips flapping about!

But hey.. I have not been on TV before. But I am just waiting for a "call back".

Scream
25-01-2015, 01:58 PM
I hate the word "fake". We all have different layers to our personality. If I could be my positive, quirky self 100% of the time then I would!

I have redone my audition video because my managers at work said I need to audition for Big Brother because apparently I am quirky, funny and be interesting to watch which was lovely of them to say.

So I redid my video. Looked directly in the camera. Because my first one I was just like a nervous set of clit lips flapping about!

But hey.. I have not been on TV before. But I am just waiting for a "call back".

didn't you say they already started call backs like weeks back, (think it was you anyways)... wouldn't that mean if you put up one a while back you haven't got in? idk

Beastie
25-01-2015, 02:02 PM
didn't you say they already started call backs like weeks back, (think it was you anyways)... wouldn't that mean if you put up one a while back you haven't got in? idk

Sorry I was lying to spark up conversation. But no. I have heard nothing. Not sure if anyone has yet!

Scream
25-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Sorry I was lying to spark up conversation. But no. I have heard nothing. Not sure if anyone has yet!

you are cheeky! :bawling:

I never answer unknown calls usually so won't even know it's them - when is the auditions deadline? I would assume they'd start after that

Beastie
25-01-2015, 02:10 PM
you are cheeky! :bawling:

I never answer unknown calls usually so won't even know it's them - when is the auditions deadline? I would assume they'd start after that

Sorry!! And yeah I can be quite cheeky ;)

I don't know the deadline date. Maybe we have until CBB finishes? Then on the application form it said which audition date would I rather go to so I clicked "Sat 21st Feb at Manchester". I will answer my phone whoever rings but I sometimes turn it off when I am asleep! But they have my home phone too. But I think if they really want you then they will ring a few times.

I doubt I will even be given a chance of a call back. But I got a lot to offer. I am single. Not bad looking and a lot of people who know me say I am funny. I may not come across like it online but I don't really want to show my true identity on here!

Here4auditions
25-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Fair enough answer. By fake I mean, Rachel Rice type. Marlon. You get the picture.

Is your video not on youtube beastie boy?

Beastie
25-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Fair enough answer. By fake I mean, Rachel Rice type. Marlon. You get the picture.

Is your video not on youtube beastie boy?

My video is not on youtube. I just uploaded it onto computer and sent in application form. Although I do have audition videos on youtube still for when I auditioned 6 years ago for BB10. I got over 5000 views. I'm a girl by the way. Or a woman ;-) x

Here4auditions
25-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Beastie. I've messaged you. Let's hook up at the auditions.

What exactly does callback mean? Will it just be an email

Beastie
26-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Beastie. I've messaged you. Let's hook up at the auditions.

What exactly does callback mean? Will it just be an email

Ooo you chatting me up? Ha. A callback is when they are interested in your audition. They must have your number on the application form then they ring you. I am guessing you are more likely to get a phone call than an email!

JoshBB
26-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Very flirty thread.

Here4auditions
26-01-2015, 04:28 PM
I think I know who Beastie is. Her name is Ruth. No flirting. Just be happy friends.