PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Thread

Dan_
15-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Just a thread where you can talk about gaming, what you're playing and what you want to buy etc.

I'm hooked on Top Spin Tennis Two(all the T's) for the Xbox360 at the moment, currently ranked #5 in the world in my fourth season, still not managed to win a grand slam yet.

I was playing Pro Evo but I gave up to focus more on Top Spin, still need to complete my season with PSV.

I'm hoping to get the new Football Manager for xmas, I've played the demo and really enjoyed that, just as I was going on a long unbeaten run the demo ran out :mad:.

Anyone getting a new console for xmas?

Tanser_Man
15-12-2006, 07:15 PM
I've got meself a 360, planning to get it hooked back upto live probably new year! So if you've got a gamertag by then let me know!

Erm, i've got the full game of Football Manager 2007 and i'm rocking the world with some fast tempo football, from my beloved aston villa! I wen't like 25 games unbeaten only conceding something like 9 goals!! And i'm now managing both Villla and England (England qualified for WC2010 easily under my management ;))

Dan_
15-12-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm also planning to go on xbox live once I have a bit more money, these driving lessons and saving for a car are knackering my bank balance.

Who have you signed for Villa?

When I was Doncaster on the demoI got Miki Roque on loan from Liverpool and didn't concede a goal from then on.

BigSister
15-12-2006, 08:48 PM
i havent got agame for awhile and only really play on the ps2

Tanser_Man
15-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
I'm also planning to go on xbox live once I have a bit more money, these driving lessons and saving for a car are knackering my bank balance.

When I was Doncaster on the demoI got Miki Roque on loan from Liverpool and didn't concede a goal from then on.

Xbox Live is the best thing going.... i remember back in the days of PS1 i was sitting with my mate and saying, wouldn't it be great if me and you could play people all over the world.... then the box was invented!!! I used to play Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow Online.... clan matches really were addictive!

Who haven't i signed more like?!!!

There's a Brazilian named Anderson, turns into the worlds best forward.. i got him for £3mill and now he's worth about £34million.

Sign Kerra Gilbert from Arsenal Reserves.... amazing right back.... erm, freddy adu isn't bad for a mill aswell.

Theres another kid aswell, Glabraith, think he's a Chelsea reserve forward... quality!!

Dan_
15-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man
Originally posted by BB fernzy

Xbox Live is the best thing going.... i remember back in the days of PS1 i was sitting with my mate and saying, wouldn't it be great if me and you could play people all over the world.... then the box was invented!!! I used to play Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow Online.... clan matches really were addictive!

Who haven't i signed more like?!!!

There's a Brazilian named Anderson, turns into the worlds best forward.. i got him for £3mill and now he's worth about £34million.

Sign Kerra Gilbert from Arsenal Reserves.... amazing right back.... erm, freddy adu isn't bad for a mill aswell.

Theres another kid aswell, Glabraith, think he's a Chelsea reserve forward... quality!!

I'll remember those names for my game,might start with Juve.

Tanser_Man
15-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I'll take a Screenshot of my team and post it on here... give me a min.

Tanser_Man
15-12-2006, 10:55 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3136/fffdw6.jpg

Don't know if you can see it!!

Tanser_Man
15-12-2006, 10:59 PM
And that Anderson dude....

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4890/andersondm8.jpg

Dan_
15-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Nice work signing Rooney shame about his average rating lol, rest of the side looks class.

Lauren
15-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Thomas Sorenson :thumbs: