PDA

View Full Version : Friday evictions

Cal.
30-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Do you think evictions should be moved to a different day? I think, because Big Brother is no longer an event so people will not be willing to stay in to watch the eviction before they go out ect, that the eviction should be moved to a different day - especially since evictions don't usually rate as well as other days like they used to.

Thoughts?

(The reason this is in the civilian section is because the Celebrity series already has evictions on Tuesdays/Wednesdays).

Niamh.
30-01-2015, 11:12 AM
I prefer Friday evictions because it's the only day I watch BOTS so it goes later than usual for me plus I like to have a drink a few glasses of wine on a Friday while I'm watching

Mitchell
30-01-2015, 07:51 PM
I don't think they can based on contract?

ruiphillips
03-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Nope. I love Friday evictions. Wish they'd bring back the Friday launch nights as well.

Jason.
06-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Nope. I love Friday evictions. Wish they'd bring back the Friday launch nights as well.

Nah. I like Thursday launches.
Because then everybody talks about the launch the next day at work/college. :blush:
I don't mind Friday launches for Celebrity Big Brother, in winter though, like CBB13.

I hate Monday - Wednesday launches. Feels too soon.

ruiphillips
07-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Nah. I like Thursday launches.
Because then everybody talks about the launch the next day at work/college. :blush:
I don't mind Friday launches for Celebrity Big Brother, in winter though, like CBB13.

I hate Monday - Wednesday launches. Feels too soon.

But, I want to drink :bawling: