PDA

View Full Version : The Managers job at the Salon

WILDCHILD
20-02-2003, 02:37 PM
Who do you reckon is going to be manager for a week?
I reckon Aidie will get it alrgough he is doing my head in at the moment.
I'm going off Ricardo. Who do you all like?:spin:

LEE
20-02-2003, 04:28 PM
Even though I have really got into 'The Salon', I have not really watched much of it this week because I have been too busy with work. What's happening with the managers job then, are they just offering it to someone else for the week, or has Paul gone?

I think that Adee probably stands a good job of getting it, after all he was originally up against Paul for it in the first place. I can't stand the guy though.

I know a lot of peole don't like Paul but I really like him, and Ricardo amuses me as well, though I do know what you mean Wildchild he is starting to annoy me a bit.

I like Sonja, but am not struck on Mel, and as for the Juniors, well I don't think that much of either of them. Has Carina got a braincell? :laugh:

As for the beauty side I think Ollie's sweet and I like the girl who does the nails but can't remember her name. Don't like the Irish manageress much either.

And the twins are just scarey!!

:flower:

Di2001
20-02-2003, 07:41 PM
Paul is off on holiday for a week next week. I really can't decide who I'd like to see as manager for the week!

It looks as if Ollie and Mel have a little thing going together. Lots of touchy feely and quick kisses. I'm a little confused as I thought he was gay! :conf:

Amy
22-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Well i found this on the official website looks like there will be a few people going and not by choice :shocked: Click Here (http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/thesalon/news/stories/0220_parting_shots.html)

steve_o
22-02-2003, 01:47 PM
That manager is a right scruffy git. A bunch of right old pillocks if you ask me. When's this rubbish going to end, or is it on forever, or until the place shuts down. Or when bb4 starts.:shocked::thumbs:

:spin:

Di2001
22-02-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by steve_o
That manager is a right scruffy git. A bunch of right old pillocks if you ask me. When's this rubbish going to end, or is it on forever, or until the place shuts down. Or when bb4 starts.:shocked::thumbs:

I take it you don't like The Salon then, steve-o?!!!!

I'm not hooked on it but watch it when I can and it does make me laugh. It's filling the "reality" gap until Big Brother starts again!!!

Amy
22-02-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Di2001
Originally posted by steve_o

I take it you don't like The Salon then, steve-o?!!!!

I'm not hooked on it but watch it when I can and it does make me laugh. It's filling the "reality" gap until Big Brother starts again!!!

Me too Di :thumbs: I can't wait for Big Brother to come back to our screens :wavey:

steve_o
22-02-2003, 08:06 PM
No I don't :laugh:there a right bunch of posers,:shocked:I'll be glad when the proper bb starts, so I can have a moan about that.:joker::thumbs:

BigSister
22-02-2003, 08:15 PM
I watch it sometimes but I cant really get into it

LEE
22-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Well, as I said above, I do watch the Salon and I have definitely got into it and enjoy it.

Still it would be a boring place if we all liked the same things :hugesmile: