PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it's time the show was axed?

Daniel-X
01-02-2015, 03:43 PM
I was thinking back to this years I'm a celebrity yesterday and I realised just how poor it really has been these past two years. this years especially the series felt like it fell completely flat on its face with no exciting arguments happening or friendships forming. The line up this year was HORRENDOUS CBB manage to do better line ups in the summer series and Channel 5 are on a much smaller budget. The show seems like it repeats itself every year one camp must endure pain and horror after walking to camp and the other will be treated better after jumping out of a plane and after that the camps join together and on the fifth or sixth day two new celebs joins and spend the night in somewhere horrible.

I also hate now how people are winning based on whether or not they will eat a kangaroos penis or something far worse. The show used to be really good but the last two years it has been quite frankly awful. I still watched it the past two years because I feel like I'm just giving up base they can't coop in big names but the whole show these past two years has been a bore I hope ITV make next years series more interesting and include something our of the normal than they usually do otherwise I might just stop watching all together

Black Dagger
01-02-2015, 03:45 PM
They need to do an all stars series. But that would mean Joey Essex and Joe Swash going back in since ITV have a raging hard on for them so I am torn.

Mystic Mock
04-02-2015, 07:36 PM
That and TXF need to be put on rest for a couple of years.

Samm
04-02-2015, 07:41 PM
An all star series to end it, then replace it with survivor plz

It would be a perfect show staright as the XF auditions finish use the 9PM solt for survivor and it can easily change to 10 once the live shows start..

jennyjuniper
04-02-2015, 07:43 PM
I would prefer a winter and summer ordinary BB. The trouble with CBB is it's just full of overpriced, pampered and over the hill 'celebrities'.

Samm
04-02-2015, 07:45 PM
I would prefer a winter and summer ordinary BB. The trouble with CBB is it's just full of overpriced, pampered and over the hill 'celebrities'.

He's talking about I'm A Celeb

LukeB
05-02-2015, 12:47 AM
Well I'm bored of the show now especially after last years! So yeah it should just end after a all star series.

Vanessa
05-02-2015, 12:48 AM
Yes, unless they go back to basics with NO MANIPULATIONS.

Firewire
05-02-2015, 12:50 AM
It needs to be revamped, it's been the same format for years now. There's no entertainment.

Shaun
05-02-2015, 02:27 AM
2010 was time it was axed.

Jay28jay2
05-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Not until ant and dec competes Kbai

MB.
05-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Yes, unless they go back to basics with NO MANIPULATIONS.

They don't manipulate on I'm a Celeb, they haven't changed the format since 1973. :umm2:

karl100589
05-02-2015, 09:55 PM
It's so insanely stale. At least do what Survivor does and change locations once in a while.

Cherie
05-02-2015, 10:02 PM
They don't manipulate on I'm a Celeb, they haven't changed the format since 1973. :umm2:

:laugh:

IAC has been past its sell bt date for years only the hosting holds the viewers

InOne
05-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Not watched it for a few years. The last good one was with Shaun Ryder. I have tried but lose interest after a few episodes. Definitely needs an axe or revamp

Firewire
05-02-2015, 10:14 PM
It was time for it to be axed when it left Channel 4.

It is getting harder to watch each series. I think they just need to revamp it again. It's the editing that annoys me still. C5 have improved although we have shows like tonights where 40 minutes of it is concentrating on ONE thing/part of the day. The editing team need to realise that we don't need to see constant arguing and bitching for 1 hour. Show us just normal things, get more of that social experiment element back.

this thread is about i'm a celebrity, by the way

Jamesy
05-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Oops haha. I think I just saw the word celeb and automatically thought Big Brother :laugh: Mess

Jamesy
05-02-2015, 10:41 PM
I'm a Celeb needs a massive revamp. I've found the camp looking the same a bit boring too. I miss features like the double-decker bus... The format really needs to change one way or another.

Sadly with the show still continually getting high ratings they will do nothing to change the format for a long time.

Jason.
11-02-2015, 08:52 PM
I really enjoyed the 2014 series. I thought it was a vast improvement on the year before (2013), which was terrible, IMO.
Surprised the 2013 rated well, and the 2014 was slightly below, but still higher than 2012.

The only negative I would say about last years series was the line up. The rumors were looking good, till most dropped out, and we had a dire line-up.
CBB15's line up was great.

I do agree with the above, though. I've been watching the show since 2007, and it really does need a format change.
It's been the similar ever since, and since 2010, you pretty much know what to expect every upcoming series.
They need to scrap the two-camps thing. It's getting tedious.
A new logo would be ideal too. It's been the same for about 7 years.

The ratings are increasing every year though, so I doubt they will change anything.

Amy Jade
11-02-2015, 09:01 PM
I think they either need to shake it up in a big way or put it to bed. I haven't enjoyed a series since Stacey Solomon's year. Even if they get a good cast the public mess it up with their voting.

I'd rather the public decide the trail than decide who does the actual trial. The targetting of Kendra, Amy and Helen made the early stages very boring.

Jason.
19-02-2015, 05:05 PM
I think they either need to shake it up in a big way or put it to bed. I haven't enjoyed a series since Stacey Solomon's year. Even if they get a good cast the public mess it up with their voting.

I'd rather the public decide the trail than decide who does the actual trial. The targetting of Kendra, Amy and Helen made the early stages very boring.

You missed pretty much the most boring one of all, Joey Essex.
Amy wasn't that bad, she was only voted for one or two.

Helen was great at first, till she stopped trying, and got no stars in three trials in a row, then it was like come on.

LeatherTrumpet
19-02-2015, 05:07 PM
i gave up on it a few years ago because it was crap. And and Dec are great but its tired and the eating things and bug staff is boring

JoshBB
19-02-2015, 05:09 PM
It needs a dramatic change, it's the same show every year.

joeysteele
27-02-2015, 10:21 AM
It needs some changes,it is pretyy much the same format all the time.

I only watch bits of it, the trials and who is voted to do them,also it is becoming a bit like an Ant and Dec show too,they are good at what they do but just a bit less of it all for me from them.

Denver
09-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Why axe a show that still gets 10 million viewers?