PDA

View Full Version : Did Any Of You Apply?

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:22 PM
^

I did.. I actually sent in a video the other day :laugh:

I won't get picked but it was worth a go.

Niamh.
05-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Nah, I would hate to be on it, I actually couldn't think of anything worse lol Good luck though, i would love someone from here to get in

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Nah, I would hate to be on it, I actually couldn't think of anything worse lol Good luck though, i would love someone from here to get in

Really? It's been my dream tbh.
But the food situation seems off putting :worry:

Liam-
05-02-2015, 01:29 PM
I was going to.. but chickened out in the end, i was struggling to make the video through like, awkwardness and stuff and my Dad said 'If you can't do the audition video, I'm think that means you're not ready' so i didn't bother :laugh:

If it's renewed for another series though, i will definitely be going for that one.

Niamh.
05-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Really? It's been my dream tbh.
But the food situation seems off putting :worry:

The food is one of the few things that wouldn't bother me so much. For me it would be the lack of privacy, the lack of personal space, living with people who annoy me (most likely) being filmed all the time, Big Brother telling me what to do all the time

Jake.
05-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I applied yesterday.. I know I won't get in but I'd rather have sent in a video than thinking of the 'ifs' and 'buts' :laugh:

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:36 PM
The food is one of the few things that wouldn't bothered me so much. For me it would be the lack of privacy, the lack of personal space, living with people who annoy me (most likely) being filmed all the time, Big Brother telling me what to do all the time

If I'm so hungry which might happen in there I will go in a mood:laugh:
but I can live with what you said that you couldn't do. My friends always tell me I will win it because I'm a kind and a nice person but that doesn't mean anything these days but I always say No I probably get evicted near the final or probably have a breakdown from the stress and walk:laugh:

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I applied yesterday.. I know I won't get in but I'd rather have sent in a video than thinking of the 'ifs' and 'buts' :laugh:

Yeah I know what you mean I was like that last year tbh :laugh:

Niamh.
05-02-2015, 01:38 PM
If I'm so hungry which might happen in there I will go in a mood:laugh:
but I can live with what you said that you couldn't do. My friends always tell me I will win it because I'm a kind and a nice person but that doesn't mean anything these days but I always say No I probably get evicted near the final or probably have a breakdown from the stress and walk:laugh:

Oh that reminds me of another thing that would put me off, lack of sleep, I can't function when I'm tired :laugh:

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Oh that reminds me of another thing that would put me off, lack of sleep, I can't function when I'm tired :laugh:

Oh yeah :worry:
Did not think of that:laugh:

Vanessa
05-02-2015, 01:41 PM
^

I did.. I actually sent in a video the other day :laugh:

I won't get picked but it was worth a go.

Good luck. I think you would make a great housemate. :kiss:

MTVN
05-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Think the worst thing would be leaving the house and coming back to the forum expecting to be loved and then everyone just being like "you were a boring twat :idc:"

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Good luck. I think you would make a great housemate. :kiss:

Thank you :)

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Think the worst thing would be leaving the house and coming back to the forum expecting to be loved and then everyone just being like "you were a boring twat :idc:"

:laugh:

Liam-
05-02-2015, 01:46 PM

Surely that would make the mods jobs a hell of a lot harder :laugh:

Niamh.
05-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Surely that would make the mods jobs a hell of a lot harder :laugh:

Matt is a mod so he could just ban everyone when he gets back :laugh:

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:48 PM
If I was boring and I actually won and came back on here and people were saying that I was boring then my reaction would simple I would just say oh well it got me the prize fund :idc:

MTVN
05-02-2015, 01:48 PM
"Insult to other member(s)" infractions all round

Liam-
05-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Matt is a mod so he could just ban everyone when he gets back :laugh:

Noo Matt would never be boring! :love:

I meant in general, if a FM got onto the show and people on here didn't like them, would that make your jobs harder considering the rules? :laugh:

Niamh.
05-02-2015, 01:50 PM

I meant in general, if a FM got onto the show and people on here didn't like them, would that make your jobs harder considering the rules? :laugh:

It would be a dilemma, you can't not allow people to discuss them as they'd be HMs, I think that would have to top them being FMs but I'm not 100% sure really :think:

MTVN
05-02-2015, 01:53 PM

Thank you Liam, glad my fan club would have one member

I suppose we would just have to allow them to be talked about in the context of them being a housemate, not sure how we couldn't allow them being insulted if it was talking about something they did in there or how they were in there

LukeB
05-02-2015, 01:55 PM
I actually want a forum member to go on, Jake you better get on it :fist:

It would be so cool

Natalie.
05-02-2015, 03:39 PM
I'd love a forum member to go on so good luck to who applied.
I could never go on

rusticgal
05-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Lol...my best mate has...hope she gets in..she lovely..:cheer2:

ruiphillips
05-02-2015, 10:27 PM
No. I'm waiting for the show to return to Channel 4 just so I can meet Davina.

Josy
06-02-2015, 08:09 AM
Nah. Good luck to anyone that did apply though.

And I would start the 'Get Matt out thread'

Firewire
06-02-2015, 08:20 AM
No but I'm going to send a video in case it's the last chance

Niamh.
06-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Nah. Good luck to anyone that did apply though.

And I would start the 'Get Matt out thread'

That Matt is playing a game you know

Jake.
06-02-2015, 04:34 PM
I wonder how long it takes for them to get back to those who have applied if they are successful :think:

LukeB
06-02-2015, 05:11 PM
I wonder how long it takes for them to get back to those who have applied if they are successful :think:

Don't they normally contact people after the applications are closed?

Jake.
06-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Don't they normally contact people after the applications are closed?

Do you know when they close though? :laugh:

LukeB
06-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Do you know when they close though? :laugh:

I just looked and it don't say :laugh:
It normally closes at the end of Feb if i can remember probably

Jake.
06-02-2015, 05:21 PM
I just looked and it don't say :laugh:
It normally closes at the end of Feb if i can remember probably

But it can't if the London/Manchester dates are next weekend :think:

LukeB
06-02-2015, 05:25 PM
But it can't if the London/Manchester dates are next weekend :think:

Oh where did you find this?

But who knows I remember they told us when it closes the other years. Maybe they want more applications. :think:

Jake.
06-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Oh where did you find this?

But who knows I remember they told us when it closes the other years. Maybe they want more applications. :think:

When you filled out your application form it asked what date you'd be able to attend

LukeB
06-02-2015, 05:39 PM
When you filled out your application form it asked what date you'd be able to attend

I forgot about that :facepalm:

I was drunk when I did mine so my video looked good:joker:

Beastie
06-02-2015, 07:25 PM
No call back yet. But Manchester auditions are in 2weeks time. Definitely on Monday after cbb ends they should be starting!!

coffee
08-02-2015, 09:39 AM
I want to apply but the thought of not getting picked and being depressed about it scares me HAAHA