PDA

View Full Version : Twists on CBB

Mike
21-12-2006, 03:51 PM
What sort of twists would you like to see on the upcoming CBB?

Lil-Lindz
21-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Id like to see the usual double evictions and stuff
But maybe something different as well

Arneldo
21-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I want to see something new - I want to be suprised.

I have a feeling we will be seeing the HND and something like the Prison task.

GlitterEyes
21-12-2006, 04:07 PM
I think the fact they had chantelle last time will make this year hard to live upto. To keep viewers interested they need something big. I would like to see lots of personal tasks for the celebs because I find that funny to watch and interesting to see how they cope when put on the spot.

Mike
21-12-2006, 07:28 PM
That's the main problem the Chantelle twist was so big it will be hard to beat, it would be nice to see BB set them a few individual tasks where a celeb passes the task by not getting noticed or found out by other housemates, i personally find these sort of tasks/twists fun to watch especially when the HM question the person with the task.

andybigbro
21-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Something thats really interesting and shocking :shocked:

GlitterEyes
21-12-2006, 11:38 PM
I'd also like to see some form of split similar to the rich/poor side but the chance of that happening with them being "celebs" is limited. I hope they have a few 24 hour tasks aswell.

Tanser_Man
22-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Hmm, maybe they should send in michael jackson... that has to be a twist in itself....

arista
22-12-2006, 09:57 PM
If any political people go in
they could do a Council of Big Brother
with Elections and more evil sides.

It will have to be Nasty as ever.

Adam Ant is not a stable guy
unless he has his doctors pills with him.
It would be a real test for him.

BB-Rocks
22-12-2006, 10:47 PM
I think we'll see the usual tasks for previous series. After the Chantelle task, i personally dont think they will ever be able to beat it as it was so big. Im sure whatever they do will be great though, but as bb4eva said i think we will be seein the the HND again.

Oliver-
23-12-2006, 03:09 PM
I dont know many twists that I would like to see.

But what I would like to see just one more time, to bully the celebritys, a rich and poor side. I would love to see that back. :devil:

stacey
23-12-2006, 03:24 PM
not sure i want something big to happen that i just didnt see coming

MarkWaldorf
23-12-2006, 03:52 PM
^^
Yeah, I want something surprising, not like last year where we all guessed.

xGemmax
23-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Well it will be hard to beat last year, but im sure they have something planned

GlitterEyes
24-12-2006, 06:56 AM
Yeah they are bound to have many tricks awaiting but I just hope they don't pick too many nutters...lol

Noopie
24-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Some more secret missions.. :laugh: not like Chantelle's though.. something bigger.

xcharleyx
24-12-2006, 06:57 PM
anything but a non celebrity going into the house lol...that would be just dumb. if there are any d-lister twins they should put them into the house...yup i dunno

Matt
26-12-2006, 07:06 PM
It needs to be something new/something big to live up to CBB4. Apparently we've been promised "something never before seen in Big Brother"...

...more members of the public?...

...nah.

Aflamo
28-12-2006, 05:13 PM
I hope Big Brother will call a HM into the Diary-Room every once in a while, supply them with some kind of information and tell them to keep it a secret.

That's what I hoped they would do in BB7 hence the eye that supposedly had some kind of hidden message in it. Well they kinda did it with the whole Suzie nomination thing.

Arneldo
28-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Maybe they could get one of them to play Deal Or No Deal Live except the money won will go to charity.

Not a big twist but i think it could be fun - Kinda like the 'You Say We Pay' on Richard & Judy this year.

Captain.Remy
28-12-2006, 06:57 PM
A bigger one like the golden ticket. This twist was the theme of BB7. CBB needs a twist like that.

It can be the year with a lot of surprises, more arguments, romances. The celebrities can speak about the nominations, can make some strategies.

Or the house can be divided in 2 teams: They have to do some tasks, tests, competitions. Each week, the looser team must nominate one of the housemates in the team.

Or some games like Deal or No Deal, a saturday night with the people.

And more new celebrities with secret missions, like Becki or Kinga.

CBB5 must be great, bigger than ever and amazing !

Aflamo
28-12-2006, 11:12 PM
I think it would be interesting if they did that Golden Ticket thing again with he public so we could have a chance to live in a house with celebrities.

Tanser_Man
29-12-2006, 12:47 AM
A great twist would be if we just swap the boring housemates for venomous snakes... sure to get pulses racing both at home and in the house.

Matt
29-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Aflamo
I think it would be interesting if they did that Golden Ticket thing again with he public so we could have a chance to live in a house with celebrities.

I dont think they will do that, they would have announced it by now. I wonder what they will be doing with the HND...