PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell bored of Pop Idol

LEE
21-02-2003, 07:27 PM
Simon Cowell has said that even though he is gong to do a second series of Pop Idol over here, he is bored with the shows and won't be doing either Pop Idol 3 or American Idol 3.

CLICK HERE to read story on ANANOVA (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_753124.html)

WILDCHILD
22-02-2003, 12:19 PM
I bet he'll be roped into it again!
I am not being biased here but I think the UK version is better than American Idol and again I think a corker of a series will be delivered so he might change his mind.

I didnt know Neil Fox was going to judge again - Im glad its the same gang.:thumbs:

LEE
22-02-2003, 12:32 PM
I didnt know Neil Fox was going to judge again - Im glad its the same gang.
I hadn't realised until I read the article wither Wildchild, and it will indeed be good to see them all again. :thumbs:

I've been watching a bit of the American version and i don't think it's anywhere near as good as Pop Idol either.

BigSister
22-02-2003, 02:20 PM
Im glad the old gang are together again
I cant wait for Pop Idol 2 :hugesmile:

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

Mairi
22-02-2003, 10:52 PM
I would actually miss Simon Cowell so I'm really glad he's doing Pop Idol 2.

For some strange reason I like the man. :spin2:

Kaz
22-02-2003, 11:00 PM
Probably because he likes Gareth, Miriam. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It can't possibly be any other reason . . . . :spin2:

Mairi
22-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Kaz
Probably because he likes Gareth, Miriam. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It can't possibly be any other reason . . . . :spin2:

Oh I don't know Kaz, there's just something about those trousers. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kaz
22-02-2003, 11:16 PM
I don't mind the trousers, Miriam . . . . . it's the person peering over the top of the waistband I'm not too keen on! :spin:

susieq
22-02-2003, 11:21 PM
Hasn't Simon Cowell become a complete parody of himself though? He's just a joke really and has made a name for himself not by his constructive, well thought out critiques but by just being nasty.

I, for one, won't be sorry to see the back of him.