PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideal Housemate

Jay28jay2
11-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Hello! I was wondering what peoples Ideal Housemates would be for the upcoming BB16.

Mine Would be someone who HASNT shagged a relevent footballer, HASNT been in the tabloids before for various reasons (unless it was like someone saving someones life or whatever) and HASNT got a manager. Id love a posh person to go in like Caroline or someone similar to Gina Rio. As long as they arent boring im fine, but if they have been in some kind of Tabloid, Shagged Football Players and has a manager that is a no no for me :nono:

Babayaro.
11-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Hello! I was wondering what peoples Ideal Housemates would be for the upcoming BB16.

Mine Would be someone who HASNT shagged a relevent footballer, HASNT been in the tabloids before for various reasons (unless it was like someone saving someones life or whatever) and HASNT got a manager. Id love a posh person to go in like Caroline or someone similar to Gina Rio. As long as they arent boring im fine, but if they have been in some kind of Tabloid, Shagged Football Players and has a manager that is a no no for me :nono:

If they're posh like Ben Duncan then it's fine

LeatherTrumpet
11-02-2015, 06:11 PM
A common SE london ***** with a heart of gold, a mouth like a sewer, and a dyson and a vicious temper (and mildly racist)

thin with dyed blonde hair and dark eyebrows

:flutter:

MB.
11-02-2015, 06:19 PM
someone who HASNT been in the tabloids before for various reasons

someone similar to Gina Rio

oh

Daniel.
11-02-2015, 07:44 PM
A common SE london ***** with a heart of gold, a mouth like a sewer, and a dyson and a vicious temper (and mildly racist)

thin with dyed blonde hair and dark eyebrows

:flutter:

This pretty much confirms you would be a Charley stan if she was white

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img12/2884/dt5.gif

And a Charley and Makosi hybrid in answer to the OP

Daniel-X
11-02-2015, 08:26 PM
Someone with a fiery temper who can stand up for themselves but by no means is a bully. Someone who hasn't been in the public eye much before and somebody who has a great comical side

VanessaFeltz.
11-02-2015, 08:50 PM
A person who is not a celeb or in the public eye ever, who is a nice person and makes me smile but he/she needs to know how to stand up for herself/himself when it need to be. This person can have flaws in their character but that makes them a normal person. Ben had those qualities but he lost himself in there thanks to dave.

Jay28jay2
12-02-2015, 07:13 AM
oh

oop :hehe:

jennyjuniper
21-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Someone who is NOT a fame *****. A man or woman who is nice and friendly, but doesn't let others walk all over them and will stick up for the underdog. Someone who is intelligent without wanting the whole world to acknowledge that fact.

Jay.
21-03-2015, 04:25 PM
_LucasMichael_

Black Dagger
21-03-2015, 04:30 PM
_LucasMichael_

Iya luv <3