PDA

View Full Version : Just received a call from an unknown number??

Scream
11-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Applied for BB and have just got a call from an unknown number that I missed.

I don't even use my phone that much anymore, I'll either text or use FB so do you think this could be BB?

Also, now I missed it do you think they'll just move on to other people.

I am only assuming it might be them because it's just after CBB has ended so presumably they are starting to cast people now.

What you all think? On the other hand, unlikely that they'll be calling at this time or maybe they do it all the time because people are likely to be at work.

Will they email?

Braden
11-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Have you called the number back? Is it withheld?

I'd imagine there's a possibility of them emailing you if you missed the call.

Scream
11-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Have you called the number back? Is it withheld?

I'd imagine there's a possibility of them emailing you if you missed the call.

It's unknown - unless there's a way of calling back an unknown number that I don't know about? :shrug:

And okay I just have a feeling if it is they'll call tomorrow when I'm actually at work and will only just have finished so will miss it again then.

Probably just my nan trying to figure out how to use her phone but there's hope

MB.
11-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Or your nan's been scouted for Big Brother.

MTVN
11-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Probably someone calling to tell you you've been mis-sold PPI

LeatherTrumpet
11-02-2015, 05:19 PM
It's unknown - unless there's a way of calling back an unknown number that I don't know about? :shrug:

And okay I just have a feeling if it is they'll call tomorrow when I'm actually at work and will only just have finished so will miss it again then.

Probably just my nan trying to figure out how to use her phone but there's hope

I suspect that it is about PPI

Scream
11-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Or your nan's been scouted for Big Brother.

Kathreya 2.0

Makeawinner
11-02-2015, 09:21 PM
My friend missed there call 12 times, they emailed her to say it was them and that next time they called from unknown number she should answer so keep checking your email x

Scream
11-02-2015, 09:23 PM
My friend missed there call 12 times, they emailed her to say it was them and that next time they called from unknown number she should answer so keep checking your email x

When did your friend audition, recently or a while back?

armand.kay
11-02-2015, 09:59 PM
It was Ghost face mate. You're dead tbh.

Makeawinner
11-02-2015, 10:01 PM
She was contacted by a member of the production team a few weeks ago asking her to apply. She had a telephone interview, then I think two more. She never sent a video just got emailed a questionnaire and then they called more recently to say she would be interviewed at a certain time. She said they've been really pursistant and have rang often for a chat. She's going next week I think x

Makeawinner
11-02-2015, 10:02 PM
I applied the usual way and haven't ever heard anything gutted really but they obviously know what they want x

Makeawinner
11-02-2015, 10:03 PM
She's also been told not to make it public, not to write on social media and all sorts of other random requests x

Scream
11-02-2015, 10:34 PM
I applied the usual way and haven't ever heard anything gutted really but they obviously know what they want x

Me too...but I assumed they would have only just started calling people back now as CBB is out the way...when you say she was called recently, as in this week or within the month?

I think it possibly could have been because as far as I'm aware, quite a lot of people get callbacks, no?

Makeawinner
11-02-2015, 11:57 PM
I don't think as many as we are led to believe. She has a time slot and was told that first part would take upto an hour. She's in at 9am I can't imagine they will have many in if that's the case.
She's been in constant contact with them since January. And her secret interview details were forwarded this week. I think it's next weekend or this weekend x

Makeawinner
11-02-2015, 11:59 PM
She's practically friendly now with the producers she was in a call with them when I was with her on speakerphone and they asked her if she had been to town as when they spoke to her previous day that's what she was doing and keep asking her stuff. She's already filled questionaires which you used to come in quite far into the process in the old audition routine it seems a lot of it has been bycoted and they pick who they want and get the ball rolling x

Natalie.
12-02-2015, 06:20 AM
yBhn-EfAV8Y

Raph
12-02-2015, 11:16 AM
If you have an iPhone it would say no caller ID and not unknown number

LukeB
12-02-2015, 11:22 AM
It was Ghost face mate. You're dead tbh.

:laugh2:

Scream
12-02-2015, 05:26 PM
If you have an iPhone it would say no caller ID and not unknown number

I have an iPhone and it said unknown

daniel-lewis-1985
12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
They call from an unknown number.

I missed their first 2 calls and they called back.

Obviously they know not everyone can answer as we all have lives lol so I wouldn't worry. If it was them they will call you back.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-02-2015, 07:33 PM
She's also been told not to make it public, not to write on social media and all sorts of other random requests x

Call me a cynic but for some reason I don't believe you lol.

Scream
12-02-2015, 08:23 PM
They call from an unknown number.

I missed their first 2 calls and they called back.

Obviously they know not everyone can answer as we all have lives lol so I wouldn't worry. If it was them they will call you back.

Did they call back straight after, day after or like a week after though?

Haven't had a call today so skeptical - my audition was good though :hehe:

Makeawinner
12-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Call me a cynic but for some reason I don't believe you lol.

The email says not make it public knowledge and not to write on social media regarding callbacks.
Why would she lie?

But you'd know obviously as you've had one?? 😠

Makeawinner
12-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Did they call back straight after, day after or like a week after though?

Haven't had a call today so skeptical - my audition was good though :hehe:

Have you heard anymore?

Scream
13-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Have you heard anymore?

Nope :bawling:

Makeawinner
13-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Have you applied for Manchester or London x

Makeawinner
13-02-2015, 01:09 AM
You might get a call next week for Manchester think London is this weekend int it x