PDA

View Full Version : Worst BB UK winners?

andybigbro
10-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Who do you think are the worst winners?

Daniel.
10-03-2015, 11:20 PM
Anthony, Brian B, Aaron and Sam

andybigbro
10-03-2015, 11:22 PM
Poll added :)

andybigbro
10-03-2015, 11:26 PM
I'd say :

Cameron, Luke and Adam - they were all extremely boring to me.

Pete - far too predictable and made it annoying end to an amazing series

Helen - vile housemate that it's so annoying she won the money.

LukeB
10-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Helen

MB.
10-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Cameron, Anthony, Sam and Helen. :omgno: You can add Brian Belo to that list while you're at it.

Liam-
Anthony, Brian B, Cameron, Rachel, Josie, Luke A and Pete but i forgot to vote for him.

Udanax
Cameron, Anthony, Aaron, Helen

Daniel.
10-03-2015, 11:43 PM
Rachel :love:

Black Dagger
10-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Josie is the worst female, with Sophie runner up. Sam, worst male with Anthony runner up.

Xtopher
10-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Helen.

Daniel.
10-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Sophie was Queen

LukeB
11-03-2015, 12:03 AM
oops i forgot to vote more

Helen - she was just awful.. but it did make sense a awful trashy housemate winning a awful trashy series :think:

Luke A - He annoyed me the whole 10 weeks.. lbr Deana should have won

I can't vote series Craig,Brian or Cameron because I never saw those but Helen(BB2) looks iconic so maybe she should have won.

Black Dagger
11-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Sophie was anything but.

Niamh.
11-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Most of them tbh, Helen, Sam, Sophie are top of my list though

Lostie!
11-03-2015, 12:20 PM
In order of badness (from those I've watched):

1. Helen
2. Brian B
3. Anthony
4. Josie
5. Sophie
6. Sam
7. Pete
8. Aaron
9. Luke A
10. Nadia
11. Rachel

Helen is, without a shadow of a doubt, my least favourite by a massive margin. :yuk:

Voted for the top 5 in the poll. Their wins annoy me the most. (I didn't mind Sophie too much by the end but I just remember her being part of the twatty clique earlier on. I think the only reason she gained popularity was because her little group was disbanded).

Marsh.
11-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Cameron, Brian Belo, Sophie, Josie, Aaron, Luke A, Sam, Helen.

Shaun
11-03-2015, 02:55 PM
In order:

1) Helen - I will take a dullard winning over a complete prick any day
2) Brian B - fake, contrived, irritating
3) Cameron - did nothing
4) Anthony - did nothing
5) Sophie - did nothing

Jason.
11-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Anthony, Luke A, and Sam.

Anthony was dull, and pretty much won because he was the most "likeable" one left in the house. When realistically, he could be quiet bitchy, but only got away with it because he was a good looking guy.
Did I forgot, he contributed nothing to the show, at all. Mind you, Eugene was udders too.
Makosi was deserving of the crown.

Luke A was just a nice guy. That's it really.

Sam isn't even worthy of an explanation.

I don't think Helen is the worst winner.
Biased coming from me, as she's my favourite of the terrible series that is BB15.
Yes, she was nasty, and was a bully at times.
But, let's be real here. She's the housemate everybody remembers from BB15. She contributed regardless if it was good or bad.

Plus, I doubt Ashleigh would've been a better winner.
If BB15 wanted a good winner, Christopher would've slayed the two.

I hate it how all these people are saying they would take a nice person over a nasty person as a winner. Yet I've noticed those people are the people who wanted Katie Hopkins to win CBB15, and slammed Katie Price.

Lostie!
11-03-2015, 05:30 PM
I hate it how all these people are saying they would take a nice person over a nasty person as a winner. Yet I've noticed those people are the people who wanted Katie Hopkins to win CBB15, and slammed Katie Price.

A bit of an (inaccurate) generalisation. I prefer nice over nasty (simply because I don't believe in nastiness being rewarded) and I preferred Price over Hopkins easily.

VanessaFeltz.
11-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Josie: Stupid silly bitch
Helen: Vile bitch
Sam: Useless bitch

Jason.
11-03-2015, 06:08 PM
A bit of an (inaccurate) generalisation. I prefer nice over nasty (simply because I don't believe in nastiness being rewarded) and I preferred Price over Hopkins easily.

I agree.
I should've said some, instead of all. My bad.

But then you can argue that in all fairness, nobody in BB15 final was nice at all.
Pav and Christopher were harmless.
But Pav was new, and boring, and quite self-pitying. Christopher was lovely, but he ruined it in the last few weeks with his showmance with Mark. He's a clear example of why outside contact shouldn't be allowed, as he changed his behaviour after that silly task.

Chris destroyed his own popularity. Not to mention, he wasn't that nice. He was quiet bitchy behind people's backs and didn't have the balls when confronted about it.
His treatment of Pav, was nasty. And ruined it for him.
Ashleigh was just as bad. She was nicer than Helen. But that doesn't mean she was a nice person in the house.

That's why Helen was deserving out of the other 5 finalists. As they were all nasty. So might as well give it to the memorable one. If you know what I mean.

I agree with you on CBB15.
I loved Katie Price, and Alicia.
Glad Pricey beat that Hoppy.

Glad Michelle finished fifth, too. Her face.
Haha, good times.

Lostie!
11-03-2015, 06:13 PM
I agree.
I should've said some, instead of all. My bad.

Fair enough. I assumed as much but wanted to say my piece just in case. :laugh:

But then you can argue that in all fairness, nobody in BB15 final was nice at all.
Pav and Christopher were harmless.
But Pav was new, and boring, and quite self-pitying. Christopher was lovely, but he ruined it in the last few weeks with his showmance with Mark. He's a clear example of why outside contact shouldn't be allowed, as he changed his behaviour after that silly task.

Chris destroyed his own popularity. Not to mention, he wasn't that nice. He was quiet bitchy behind people's backs and didn't have the balls when confronted about it.
His treatment of Pav, was nasty. And ruined it for him.
Ashleigh was just as bad. She was nicer than Helen. But that doesn't mean she was a nice person in the house.

That's why Helen was deserving out of the other 5 finalists. As they were all nasty. So might as well give it to the memorable one. If you know what I mean.

I don't believe they were all nasty. You said yourself that you thought Christopher was lovely, but just ruined things with his thing with Mark. That did definitely disappoint me because I wasn't a Mark fan (or a fan of BB relationships in general), but it didn't really take away from his likeability. I was totally behind a Christopher win, I think he deserved it much more than Helen after the diabolical way she treated people.

I agree with you on CBB15.
I loved Katie Price, and Alicia.

Yeah, I really enjoyed them both. I was so surprised (happily, of course) when Katie P won over Katie H. I was worried that a series I enjoyed so much was going to have a horrid ending. :laugh:

Jason.
11-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Fair enough. I assumed as much but wanted to say my piece just in case. :laugh:

I don't believe they were all nasty. You said yourself that you thought Christopher was lovely, but just ruined things with his thing with Mark. That did definitely disappoint me because I wasn't a Mark fan (or a fan of BB relationships in general), but it didn't really take away from his likeability. I was totally behind a Christopher win, I think he deserved it much more than Helen after the diabolical way she treated people.

Yeah, I really enjoyed them both. I was so surprised (happily, of course) when Katie P won over Katie H. I was worried that a series I enjoyed so much was going to have a horrid ending. :laugh:

It didn't take away his likeability. But it made him more annoying, IMO.
I stopped rooting for him after that.
That silly twosome is one of the things that buried BB15 after Week 6/7.

Maybe Christopher did deserve to win instead of Helen.
But Ashleigh didn't deserve to win instead of Helen.

If anything is to go by, then the final two of BB15 were udders.

I'm annoyed at why Alicia went 2nd. Should've been Perez. Well actually, Cami should've been up that week, and booted.
Funny how I like Helen, but despise Cami.

Raph
11-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Helen, and I actually wanted her to win of the finalists LOL

andybigbro
11-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Brian Dowling the only one without a vote so far :clap1:

Macie Lightfoot
11-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Brian's kinda not all that though :3

Rachel
Nadia
Luke A
Sophie
Brian
Josie
Kate
Olawale
Anthony
Sam
Craig
Pete
Helen
Cameron
Aaron

Marsh.
11-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Your opinion becomes laughable when you put Rachel at the top.

Iceman
11-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Just Rachel.

Macie Lightfoot
11-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Your opinion becomes laughable when you put Rachel at the top.

She had one of the best long-term character arcs ever and definitely had the best ~journey~ of any winner, so.

Marsh.
11-03-2015, 11:56 PM
character

:joker:

Jake.
11-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Helen hands down

Black Dagger
12-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Rachel <33333. One of few things me and Queen Macie agree on

Daniel.
12-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Rachel was great, people jumping on the she's boring band wagon I see

LukeB
12-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Pete,Rachel,Sophie and Sam are the only winners i actually loved winning. the rest meh

Daniel.
12-03-2015, 12:19 AM
I really wanted Gina to win, but I suppose Sam was better than Dexter

Jake.
12-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Rachel was lovely

Jake.
12-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Sam was one of the most boring personalities but I thought Gina was a prick and Dexter wasn't entertaining in any sense for me so I didn't really care

LukeB
12-03-2015, 12:24 AM
imo he wasn't that boring just others over shadowed him, but he was really likeable which is why i like a housemate.

Jake.
12-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Fair enough, he didn't even really come across as likeable to me though, just very... vanilla? He was nice enough but not what I look for in a HM

Macie Lightfoot
12-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Sam wasn't even on the show until Week 6 so I have no clue how some people have such strong opinions on him (well, I know why some people do but that's neither here nor there.)

However, I will say that I certainly wanted him to win over Dexter so small victory.

Daniel.
12-03-2015, 12:30 AM
I found him unbearably bland, he was just tedious. However Dexter was boring in a more irritating way so

Macie Lightfoot
12-03-2015, 12:31 AM
I'm loving that we're now in such a Rachel Renaissance <3 Perhaps that should be my new thread after the Justification of Jem <3

LukeB
12-03-2015, 12:35 AM
I voted for him to win back in 2013 and also gave dan some votes to be evicted to save Sam and Sophie. Sophie was only my favourite because she reminds me of my best friend lol. Sam was someone who i would liked to be friends with and that.

Daniel.
12-03-2015, 12:36 AM
I didn't like any of them three

Black Dagger
12-03-2015, 12:36 AM
I'm loving that we're now in such a Rachel Renaissance <3 Perhaps that should be my new thread after the Justification of Jem <3

I asked for this ages ago <3

Daniel.
12-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Is BB9 worth it through?

It's pure shite

Macie Lightfoot
12-03-2015, 12:44 AM
I mean... probably not lmao. The end result is fantastic and it's one of my favorite final threes ever (BB13 is the only one that comes close) but it's certainly going to be torturous working through the Rex thing, the Darnell thing, the Mohamed thing, the Luke thing, the Dennis thing, etc.

Then again, the most recent series I've watched are 10 (Daniel I know you're a fan but), 15, and 12 so anything should be a slight improvement.

LukeB
12-03-2015, 12:46 AM
BB9 final 2 should have been Rachel and Sara out of that top 3 :flutter:

Mikey was horrendous

Jake.
12-03-2015, 12:49 AM
Sara was great but there really wasn't anything wrong with Mikey, at all

LukeB
12-03-2015, 12:52 AM
I just found Mikey really creepy and just ergg, Icr i need to re-watch it, but i found him disgusting for something.

My ideal final 2 for that series would have been Rachel and Rex with Rex winning

Daniel-X
14-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Anthony was the worst after starring in the best series to date.

Anthony > Sam > Josie

Pete.
14-05-2015, 04:12 PM
All of bores

reece(:
14-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Cameron is the worst winner by far, absolute funsucking bore who was very conniving and ruined BB4 as bad as it already was.
Sam is an awful winner because there was no substance, as if he entered on Day 70 and left on Day 72 with the paycheck.
Aaron was a manipulative and draining character, he's partly the reason I tuned out of BB12.

Daniel.
14-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Aaron and Sam are the two worst for different reasons.

Denver
14-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Sophie & Rachel > Everyone Else

M X
14-05-2015, 05:08 PM
1. Helen
2. Luke
3. Sam
4. Brian B
5. Cameron

Jason.
14-05-2015, 06:30 PM
I don't get how Sam is worse than Helen, but Helen is worse than Anthony.
Anthony and Sam are the same to me. But, Sam is nicer.

Anthony wasn't nice and got away with a lot because he was a "good looking" guy. He was thick, arrogant, and cocky. He makes my teeth itch.

Glenn.
14-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Helen
Sam
LukeA
Rachel
Brian
Anthony
Cameron