PDA

View Full Version : What do you want the house/theme to be like this year?

Will.
16-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Personally I would like to see a wild west themed house or haunted house style house. Id like an evil or mystery theme, and the series to feature normal but wacky people, similar to BB7.

Jarrod
16-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Wild West and Haunted House themes are my worst nightmare. I want a proper space themed House, proper clinical, lots of white, planet themed things.

LukeB
16-03-2015, 06:11 PM
I don't want a theme this year but I want the house to be look like something out of Disney or something :laugh:

Will.
16-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Wild West and Haunted House themes are my worst nightmare. I want a proper space themed House, proper clinical, lots of white, planet themed things.

lol, If I'm honest I would literally love a space themed house, I was going to put it, but then I thought it would end up looking like BB15 house, but white would be awesome. I remember last year before the house pics were released everyone was posting pictures of what it could look like, I got a really nice space/futuristic themed kitchen, all white.

Will.
16-03-2015, 06:18 PM
http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/futuristic-kitchen.jpg

Jason.
16-03-2015, 06:41 PM
They should start designing the house to make the housemates uncomfortable, and the house harder to live in like they did in the C4 days.

A good theme though, would be:

Big Brother - The Knives are Out!
(Elliebrew's fantastic idea for BB15, which never happened).

http://oi44.tinypic.com/54alo8.jpg
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2qtbo6d.jpg

Strictly Jake
16-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Dolls house type of thing would look interesting and rather creepy. The theme could be about the housemates being big brothers puppets

Strictly Jake
16-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Dolls house type of thing would look interesting and rather creepy. The theme could be about the housemates being big brothers puppets

Actually I just came up with this off the top of my head but since I put it I have been looking at real life size dolls houses, creepy dolls houses and puppet theaters and I really do think it would look awesome as a theme for the bb house. It would be such a uncomfortable house to stay in!

Maxxie.
16-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Personally I would like to see a wild west themed house or haunted house style house. Id like an evil or mystery theme, and the series to feature normal but wacky people, similar to BB7.

Well the've already done evil (bb5) and mystery could work but I'd rather they give the themes a bit of a rest this year.

Maxxie.
16-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Oh & the kitchen in a seperate room like bb10/cbb7.

Jason.
16-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Oh & the kitchen in a seperate room like bb10/cbb7.

Nah.

The lounge in a separate room in the garden, like BB6 and BB10.

I loved the atmospheric walk the evictee would take from the garden to the stairs, whilst the suspenseful eviction theme playing in the background, and the "You have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother House".

Samm
16-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Back to basic theme; White House with glass etc kind of like Jarrod said or a money themed house, theme etc

mrmattybeck1
20-03-2015, 12:17 AM
I'm hoping the house goes slightly back to basics this summer hope the diary room is downstairs as well

Jason.
20-03-2015, 02:29 PM
I'm hoping the house goes slightly back to basics this summer hope the diary room is downstairs as well

It probably will be downstairs, as the house layout has changed.
Having the Diary room upstairs worked well for BB14, as it was the first time.
But not changing the house layout every year, made it feel stale. Not to mention, the fact the house is used for 3 series per year. That's 6 series with a similar layout.