PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Canada 3 - Rank The Houseguests

Headie
21-03-2015, 01:58 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oMOsngh0JTQ/VQsgosFVxQI/AAAAAAAAJQ4/tRnQZ-KIGJ4/s1600/bbcan3.jpg

Pre-Show Initial Ranking:

1. Brittnee
2. Naeha
3. Sindy
4. Risha
5. Pilar
6. Godfrey
7. Ashleigh
8. Zach
9. Willow
10. Sarah
11. Jordan
12. Kevin
13. Bobby
14. Johnny
15. Bruno
16. Graig

LukeB
21-03-2015, 02:01 PM
my pre launch rankings

1.Sarah
2.Zach
3.Naeha
4.Kevin
5.Pilar
6.Willow
7.Britnee
8.Sindy
9.Bobby
10.Jordan
11.Bruno
12.Godfrey
13.Ashleigh
14.Craig
15.Risha
16.Johnny

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Pre-launch rankings:

1. Naeha
2. Willow
3. Britnee
4. Sarah
5. Bruno
6. Ashleigh
7. Craig
8. Sindy
9. Jordan
10. Zach
11. Johnny
12. Risha
13. Pilar
14. Godfrey
15. Bobby
16. Kevin

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 05:48 PM
1. Kevin
2. Pilar
3. Godfrey
4. Bobby
5. Willow
6. Naeha
7. Bruno
8. Zach
9. Sindy
10. Ashleigh
11. Brittnee
12. Johnny
13. Risha
14. Graig
15. Sarah
16. Jordan

Mokka
21-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Here is my list from another thread... slightly edited based on having watched some of the vids now:

The Green are my favs, although the order may not hold
Bruno
Johnny
Brittnee
Pilar
Zack
Willow
Godfrey
Neaha
Graig

the orange could go either way:
Sarah
Bobby
Jordan

The red's names alone bother me... and then their bio's didn't help at all:
Patricia (Risha...:yuk:)
Sindy (Cindy is spelt with a C lady http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/smilies/nono.gif)
Ashleigh (not another ashleigh http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/smilies/facepalm.gif )
Kevin Martin http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/smilies/laugh2.gif (what a twit ... we have a curling super star with this name)

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Not saying this in a bad or attacking way (I like or somewhat like both of them anyway from what's been seen so far).. but I would've bet my life savings that Brittnee & Naeha would be Hayden's top 2, and in that order. :joker:

LemonJam
21-03-2015, 07:12 PM
1. Godfrey
2. Pilar
3. Sarah
4. Willow
5. Brittnee
6. Zach
7. Bobby
8. Bruno
9. Sindy
10. Ashleigh
11. Naeha
12. Risha
13. Kevin
14. Jordan
15. Johnny
16. Graig

Raph
21-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Don't love anyone right off the bat but:

1. Zach - Seems like an ultimate super fan, way to go!
2. Jordan - Seems like he'd play a really good game and is a superfan
3. Kevin - He had a crush on Rachelle last season, says it all
4. Naeha - yasss an asian superfan, I will almost definitely stan
5. Bruno - super fan with a regular occupation, i've got high hopes
6. Willow - Live feeder and lovely seeming personality, like her
7. Sarah - Cool occupation, and seems like a superfan
8. Johnny - don't remember much about him but think he wasn't a recruit
9. Bobby - doesn't seem to know enough about the game
10. Risha - glad she's a fan but seems a bit trashy
11. Britt - would be much higher if she didn't come across as a model recruit
12. Sindy - Would be so much higher if she wasn't a recruit
13. Godfrey - seems annoying
14. Craig - seems like a recruit
15. Pilar - blantant dumb recruit
16. *******igh - obvious recruit lol

LukeB
21-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Not saying this in a bad or attacking way (I like or somewhat like both of them anyway from what's been seen so far).. but I would've bet my life savings that Brittnee & Naeha would be Hayden's top 2, and in that order. :joker:

I feel Brittnee will be so overrated imo :laugh:

Raph
21-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Model recruit Britt won't compete with superfan Queen Ika

Udanax
21-03-2015, 08:24 PM
recruits <333!

go brittboo!

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 08:29 PM
I feel Brittnee will be so overrated imo :laugh:
Yeah I think so. :laugh: But we'll see.

Naeha seems like she'd be an early favorite too but Naeha seems perfect in like every way. :dance: <3

LukeB
21-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Yeah I think so. :laugh: But we'll see.

Naeha seems like she'd be an early favorite too but Naeha seems perfect in like every way. :dance: <3

Naeha <3

Udanax
21-03-2015, 08:31 PM
jerseywins dislikes another black woman? shocking.

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 08:33 PM
I don't dislike her, I just think she'll be overrated all around here no matter what she's actually like.

LukeB
21-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I don't dislike her, I just think she'll be overrated all around here no matter what she's actually like.

yes you tell him :clap2:

Raph
21-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Naeha <3

Naeha is the girl to back this season :love:

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Naeha might be my favorite girl too. Gotta see at least the first episode to be sure. I think she'll definitely be one of my favorites through the season tho.

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 08:47 PM
recruits <333!

go brittboo!

Max "Plantar's Wart" Dawson really is a living example as to why self-insistent superfans suck.

Headie
21-03-2015, 08:54 PM

I like them the most based on their interviews and bios :suspect:

No surprise you have a white male as your no.1. That's just your taste, whereas my taste is confident, sassy women :shrug: don't see a problem here :laugh:

Headie
21-03-2015, 08:56 PM
Lol Raph do you realise Callum and Sam were BB14 recruits...

Disliking Sindy for being a recruit is silly. It's like discriminating against someone for their age/gender/race etc :shrug:

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 08:57 PM
but Hayden I want real people and real fans on this show :rolleyes:

Raph
21-03-2015, 08:58 PM

Disliking Sindy for being a recruit is silly. It's like discriminating against someone for their age/gender/race etc :shrug:

It's different for me for BBUK/Canada cause it's more of a strategic game in Canada so I prefer the gameplayers who are super savvy about the game. That, and Callum actually wasn't a recruit, so yeah haha.

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 08:58 PM
I like them the most based on their interviews and bios :suspect:

No surprise you have a white male as your no.1. That's just your taste, whereas my taste is confident, sassy women :shrug: don't see a problem here :laugh:
That's fair. :joker: I'm not bashing for always liking a specific type of person, just an observation.

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 08:59 PM
savvy superfans like Peter Brown and Arlie Shaban? k.

Udanax
21-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Max "Plantar's Wart" Dawson really is a living example as to why self-insistent superfans suck.

ugh ikr. i've said this a million times but i'd definitely rather watch a recruit stumble through the game than have to listen to a superfan insist on how amazing they are because they read the survivor wiki trivia pages (pwnt @ max btw)

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 09:00 PM
I agree with Raph although I like superfans and recruits about equally. It depends on how good (and not annoying) of a superfan they are or how entertaining (and not annoying) of a recruit they are.

The show needs a good combination of both IMO.

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:01 PM
ugh ikr. i've said this a million times but i'd definitely rather watch a recruit stumble through the game than have to listen to a superfan insist on how amazing they are because they read the survivor wiki trivia pages (pwnt @ max btw)

I'm dreading the day BB Canada becomes super meta and self-referential and we have to listen to self-professed superfans make, like, wink-wink nudge-nudge Jon Pardy references or something, just because they constantly feel the need to prove that they memorize trivialities of the show.

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:02 PM

No it's not. Discriminating on the grounds of age/gender/race and not liking the idea of housemates being recruits are massively different.

I don't really see it as a valid reason to dislike someone (but disliking the notion of recuits, sure), but I don't agree with that analogy.

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:02 PM

lmao

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:03 PM
but Hayden I want real people and real fans on this show :rolleyes:
Stop trolling Troy!:spin:
It's different for me for BBUK/Canada cause it's more of a strategic game in Canada so I prefer the gameplayers who are super savvy about the game. That, and Callum actually wasn't a recruit, so yeah haha.

Fair enough but being a recruit doesn't automatically make them any less worthy than the others :shrug: at the end of the day they will all walk in and leave through the same door.

And you are kidding yourself if you think anyone from BB14 wasn't recruited :laugh:

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:04 PM
No it's not. Discriminating on the grounds of age/gender/race and not liking the idea of housemates being recruits are massively different.

I don't really see it as a valid reason to dislike someone (but disliking the notion of recuits, sure), but I don't agree with that analogy.

You're disliking some for their background and who they are - how is that not discriminating? It's definitely prejudice, that's for sure.

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Stop trolling Troy!:spin:

Fair enough but being a recruit doesn't automatically make them any less worthy than the others :shrug: at the end of the day they will all walk in and leave through the same door.

And you are kidding yourself if you think anyone from BB14 wasn't recruited :laugh:

Sophie, the twins are 100% not recruits

Raph
You're disliking some for their background and who they are - how is that not discriminating? It's definitely prejudice, that's for sure.

Becoming a fan of the show is different from being born a certain race, gender, nationality. It's your interests not your background.

Raph
I love your sig about fans v superfans Luke :D Neda knows what she's talking about!

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Becoming a fan of the show is different from being born a certain race, gender, nationality. It's your interests not your background.

There's a diference between a "fan" and a "super fan" -Neda

:worship:

Headie

:yuk: @ the thought of Peter being on the sideshow again

Macie Lightfoot
yes how dare every person who walks into the BB house not waste precious hours watching the show, watching feeds, etc. Props to them for actually having a life?

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Also, it's the beginning of the show so this is all we know about the houseguests -- last season by the end Kenny and Rachelle were my favorites, both who were recruits but on a first impressions basis of course im gonna prefer a superfan as I can relate more to them, in general.

LukeB
I love your sig about fans v superfans Luke :D Neda knows what she's talking about!

I saw her tweet today about it, she is a super fan and she was the best player of that season imo, when will recruits

Raph
I saw her tweet today about it, she is a super fan and she was the best player of that season imo, when will recruits

:worship: Preach it Luke!!

Lostie!

Not liking recruits on reality shows is of course a prejudice against recruits (and as I said, I don't see it as a valid reason to dislike someone), but that's not even slightly similar to being racist, sexist or ageist.

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:09 PM

By background, I mean how they all got on the show.

Quite frankly you are judging someone unfairly just because they don't have the same interests as you or other 'super fans'.

I suppose I should hate anyone on this forum who doesn't like BB or no longer watches cause, hey, why'd they join the forum if it has big brother in the title?

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:09 PM
:worship: Preach it Luke!!

super fans are most likely to win too :flutter:

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:10 PM
By background, I mean how they all got on the show.

Quite frankly you are judging someone unfairly just because they don't have the same interests as you or other 'super fans'.

I suppose I should hate anyone on this forum who doesn't like BB or no longer watches cause, hey, why'd they join the forum if it has big brother in the title?

Okay this is just silly now i'm sorry Hayden but I have no idea what you're talking about, I can relate to who I relate most to lol :laugh:

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Most of the self-professed superfans really are nothing other than armchair critics who think they know everything, claim that when they get on the show they're going to lie and backstab and dupe everyone (because everyone is the hero of their own narrative) without realizing that everyone else is going to be doing the same as well, and then finally get on the show and get bounced in humiliating fashion. Just like Peter did, just like Arlie did, just like Max did on Survivor, etc. Priding yourself on your superfan status is just really pretentious and sets you up to fail.

Udanax
21-03-2015, 09:12 PM
i'm dying @ luke's sig about fans and superfans being heralded as some profound message when really it's kinda vague and meaningless

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Most of the self-professed superfans really are nothing other than armchair critics who think they know everything, claim that when they get on the show they're going to lie and backstab and dupe everyone (because everyone is the hero of their own narrative) without realizing that everyone else is going to be doing the same as well, and then finally get on the show and get bounced in humiliating fashion. Just like Peter did, just like Arlie did, just like Max did on Survivor, etc. Priding yourself on your superfan status is just really pretentious and sets you up to fail.

Hence why Dan and Derrick probably played the most flawless games in their 2 winning seasons, but alright, enough with you

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Not liking recruits on reality shows is of course a prejudice against recruits (and as I said, I don't see it as a valid reason to dislike someone), but that's not even slightly similar to being racist, sexist or ageist.
Why not? They can't change who they are. Forcing someone to be interested in a reality show they've been asked to participate in is like forcing the nerdy girl in school to ditch the books and start watching 90210 just to fit in with the cool girls xoxo

Raph
i'm dying @ luke's sig about fans and superfans being heralded as some profound message when really it's kinda vague and meaningless

i'm dying at you and troy just making fun of people all the time. You can be critical without being insulting :)

LukeB
Jon won last year and he was a super fan,
Derrick won bb16 he was a super fan

etc

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:14 PM
dear god the males this season

1. Brittnee
2. Naeha
3. Risha
4. Sindy
5. Willow
6. Pilar
7. Godfrey
8. "****ing recruit bitch" Ashleigh
9. Sarah
10. Zach
11. Bobby
12. Graig
13. Jordan
14. Kevin
15. Bruno
16. Johnny

Udanax
that's not fun lol

LukeB
i'm dying at you and troy just making fun of people all the time. You can be critical without being insulting :)

:clap1:

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:15 PM
that's not fun lol

I dunno I have plenty fun being nice to people :)

LukeB
I dunno I have plenty fun being nice to people :)

nicest person on the forum tbh

Udanax
who have i made fun of boo thang

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 09:17 PM
who have i made fun of boo thang
lmfao @...

Headie
Okay this is just silly now i'm sorry Hayden but I have no idea what you're talking about, I can relate to who I relate most to lol :laugh:

There's nothing hard to understand about my post lol

It's silly openly saying that a HG would be higher in your rankings if they hadn't been recruited :shrug:

Does this mean your mind is never gonna change on these 'godawful recruits' when the show is airing? If so then there's really no point watching the show

LukeB
I don't get why people make fun of raph saying stuff about recruits and start taking the piss from it. He has not done anything wrong, he's just stating a opinion.

Lostie!
Why not? They can't change who they are. Forcing someone to be interested in a reality show they've been asked to participate in is like forcing the nerdy girl in school to ditch the books and start watching 90210 just to fit in with the cool girls xoxo

If you have to ask that, there's nothing for us to discuss. I'd expect most people to see the difference between disliking recruits on Big Brother and disliking someone for the colour of their skin.

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Hence why Dan and Derrick probably played the most flawless games in their 2 winning seasons, but alright, enough with you

I know you're probably furiously flipping through the two copies of Dan Gheesling's book that you have as we speak, but what I said doesn't even apply to Derrick at all lmao. He started watching by BB13 I'm pretty sure and wasn't going to apply again if he didn't get cast for BB16 and he didn't come in ridiculously cocky already. My post was mainly about annoying af superfans and "students of the game" like Jordan and Kevin (who I'm assuming people have high hopes for simply because he's a ****ing poker playe) who have done nothing but watch at home and think that they could go on any season and win because "I would just lie to everyone! I'd have so many alliances and string them all along until it was time to backstab them" and etc. Like, of course in that hypothetical scenario you would win because in your mind, you're the hero of your own narrative and everyone else is your pawn. You don't factor in anyone else because humans are so self-centered that they don't realize that everyone is simultaneously going about as their own hero.

Which is exactly why Dan lost BB14 in humiliating fashion for what it's worth :)

Udanax
srry i forgot that to a select few disagreeing with their opinions is bullying. :rolleyes:

Samm
Just because "superfans!!"or whatever have won seasons doesn't mean anything? I just find it completely stupid that recruits are classed as bad when with BBCA & BBUS the recruits have probably been some of my favorite housemates

Raph
There's nothing hard to understand about my post lol

It's silly openly saying that a HG would be higher in your rankings if they hadn't been recruited :shrug:

Does this mean your mind is never gonna change on these 'godawful recruits' when the show is airing? If so then there's really no point watching the show

Do you just read the parts of my posts that you want to read? Or stuff that Troy is saying? Literally 2 minutes ago I said Rachelle and Kenny both of whom were recruits were my favorites by the end of BBCan2, but on an initial basis, recruits are just people I can relate more to.

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:19 PM
srry i forgot that to a select few disagreeing with their opinions is bullying. :rolleyes:

you do more than that :idc:

you take the piss and try to 'drag' people because you're so desperate to fit in,

you pick on mokka the most, and you picking on raph because it's what macie is doing. #sheep

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:19 PM
I know you're probably furiously flipping through the two copies of Dan Gheesling's book that you have as we speak, but what I said doesn't even apply to Derrick at all lmao. He started watching by BB13 I'm pretty sure and wasn't going to apply again if he didn't get cast for BB16 and he didn't come in ridiculously cocky already. My post was mainly about annoying af superfans and "students of the game" like Jordan and Kevin (who I'm assuming people have high hopes for simply because he's a ****ing poker playe) who have done nothing but watch at home and think that they could go on any season and win because "I would just lie to everyone! I'd have so many alliances and string them all along until it was time to backstab them" and etc. Like, of course in that hypothetical scenario you would win because in your mind, you're the hero of your own narrative and everyone else is your pawn. You don't factor in anyone else because humans are so self-centered that they don't realize that everyone is simultaneously going about as their own hero.

Which is exactly why Dan lost BB14 in humiliating fashion for what it's worth :)

lol

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:20 PM

etc

lmfao Jon was not a superfan, he was learning how BB worked as he went along. And I'm pretty sure Derrick only saw BB13-15 so that's not really ~*~superfan~*~ status

Samm
If you have to ask that, there's nothing for us to discuss. I'd expect most people to see the difference between disliking recruits on Big Brother and disliking someone for the colour of their skin.

there's been nobody in here talking about disliking housemates about there skin colour lmao

Macie Lightfoot
you do more than that :idc:

you take the piss and try to 'drag' people because you're so desperate to fit in,

you pick on mokka the most, and you picking on raph because it's what macie is doing. #sheep

okay but do you really have room to call anyone else a sheep hun?

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:21 PM
okay but do you really have room to call anyone else a sheep hun?

it's only the truth, it's nothing really to what he does

Headie

lol @ you tryna imply you know more about racism than I do

Lostie!
there's been nobody in here talking about disliking housemates about there skin colour lmao

:conf:

We're discussing Hayden saying disliking recruits is like discriminating on the basis or race, sex, age, etc.

Samm
Do you just read the parts of my posts that you want to read? Or stuff that Troy is saying? Literally 2 minutes ago I said Rachelle and Kenny both of whom were recruits were my favorites by the end of BBCan2, but on an initial basis, recruits are just people I can relate more to.

then why label ashleigh as "*******igh" or what ever it is lmao

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:22 PM
lol @ you tryna imply you know more about racism than I do

I think anyone who trivialises racism as much as you just did knows nothing about it. I don't need to imply, I'll outright say it. :idc:

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:23 PM
I think anyone who trivialises racism as much as you just did knows nothing about it. I don't need to imply, I'll outright say it. :idc:

welp you know nothing about Hayden

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Meh, a better example of a recruit going on a show they have no idea about is more like going to college when you never learned any of the material or have not even gone to high school..

It's different of course, but much more comparable. It's like what are they even doing.

I don't have a problem with it, I just definitely see what Raph is saying. Without knowing too much about them I don't see how being a recruit can't be a turn off to someone.

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:24 PM

And I don't wish to. :umm2:

I go off what I read. Comparing racism to disliking recruits is beyond ridiculous.

Udanax
21-03-2015, 09:25 PM
lmao i've done nothing to raph or mokka. i'm sorry your obsession with me goes into overdrive whenever we post in the same thread but i'm positive that i haven't bullied anyone =)

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:26 PM

As someone who's experienced racism a lot, I don't need to explain myself to someone who I never even knew existed until about 5 minutes ago :joker:

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:26 PM
lmao i've done nothing to raph or mokka. i'm sorry your obsession with me goes into overdrive whenever we post in the same thread but i'm positive that i haven't bullied anyone =)

ummm bull****

why would i be obsessed with you, you're just desperate to fit in, you act really vile towards people.

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:27 PM
As someone who's experienced racism a lot, I don't need to explain myself to someone who I never even knew existed until about 5 minutes ago :joker:

You're not the only one here who's experienced racism. Don't make nonsensical assumptions. :idc:

I, however, don't use it as a weapon to beat others with.

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Meh, a better example of a recruit going on a show they have no idea about is more like going to college when you never learned any of the material or have not even gone to high school..

It's different of course, but much more comparable. It's like what are they even doing.

I don't have a problem with it, I just definitely see what Raph is saying. Without knowing too much about them I don't see how being a recruit can't be a turn off to someone.

Because there's absolutely nothing that makes a superfan better than a recruit, or a recruit worse than a superfan, both in terms of entertainment level and gameplay level. Like I said, most of these self-proclaimed superfans are just armchair critics who are so convinced that they'll dominate the game based off of absolutely nothing, and then get in the house and are way over their heads because they're actually playing against people instead of living out some heroic fantasy where everyone else is a pawn to use at their disposal. Recruits are just as capable of playing great games and many superfans have played awful games.

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:28 PM

wat

the basic gameplay being played on and on every season like BBUS which provides like no entertainment because it's been played in about 6 seasons

I would much have people who know nothing about BB and how it works put in there and work out there own alliance etc and I think lots of people would prefer that

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:28 PM

I'm sooo upset by Losti's post, she has no intention of getting to know me :bawling:

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Because there's absolutely nothing that makes a superfan better than a recruit, or a recruit worse than a superfan, both in terms of entertainment level and gameplay level. Like I said, most of these self-proclaimed superfans are just armchair critics who are so convinced that they'll dominate the game based off of absolutely nothing, and then get in the house and are way over their heads because they're actually playing against people instead of living out some heroic fantasy where everyone else is a pawn to use at their disposal. Recruits are just as capable of playing great games and many superfans have played awful games.

SoBig

etc
Jon wasn't a super fan. Neda was the super fan. Jon had never even watched an episode. I wouldn't call Derrick a super fan either. He only seen 5 seasons, but he was a live feed watcher.

Udanax
pretty sure if i was desperate to fit in i'd side with the majority over the pariah (love u macie) xx

Macie Lightfoot
I would much have people who know nothing about BB and how it works put in there and work out there own alliance etc and I think lots of people would prefer that

Exactly. I'd much rather watch recruits who learn the game as they go because there's a level of authenticity you don't get with all the superfans who are trying to be the next Will Kirby, the next Dick Donato (why.), the next Dan Gheesling (why.), etc.

Samm
You're not the only one here who's experienced racism. Don't make nonsensical assumptions. :idc:

He's not using it as a weapon, you said he doesn't know about racism..

LukeB
Jon wasn't a super fan. Neda was the super fan. Jon had never even watched an episode. I wouldn't call Derrick a super fan either. He only seen 5 seasons, but he was a live feed watcher.

still not a recruit and still won

Udanax
21-03-2015, 09:30 PM

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:30 PM

Lmao 'a weapon' this is a big brother forum ffs not an ammunition station for a glock 40

Udanax
21-03-2015, 09:31 PM
lostie maybe you should just stop hun

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:32 PM
how is it possible its a big brother forum and we have differing opinions!!!! Condescending tones in here are UNREAL.

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Stop what? If people speak to me, I'll respond. :shrug:

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Stop what? If people speak to me, I'll respond. :shrug:

Yeah and you have every right to Lostie :hug:

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:33 PM
still not a recruit and still won

lmfao most of the winners suck anyway? The BBUS winner circle includes vanilla Drew, sociopath Maggie, sleaze Mike Boogie, human garbage Dick, whatever you want to consider Adam to be, used car salesman Dan, dumb Jordan, boring Hayden, on-the-spectrum Ian, simpering Andy, and MURDERER Derrick. That's not exactly an illustrious group of human beings and half of them had some help from Grodner on their path to victory anyway.

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:34 PM
lmfao most of the winners suck anyway? The BBUS winner circle includes vanilla Drew, sociopath Maggie, sleaze Mike Boogie, human garbage Dick, whatever you want to consider Adam to be, used car salesman Dan, dumb Jordan, boring Hayden, on-the-spectrum Ian, simpering Andy, and MURDERER Derrick. That's not exactly an illustrious group of human beings and half of them had some help from Grodner on their path to victory anyway.

Bet you can't play better than Dan or any of those who won:smug:

Headie
Yeah and you have every right to Lostie :hug:

:joker:

But I don't have a right to compare two forms of discrimination without being told I know nothing about racism? Lol k

Raph

You're so kind

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Anyway... :whistle:

Udanax
st. macie educating in dis thread

Macie Lightfoot
Bet you can't play better than Dan or any of those who won:smug:

A) I never claimed to, unlike most of these superfans who you and your master immediately worship solely on recruit or superfan status.

B) lol you couldn't pay me enough to actually go on this show anyway, I would never.

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Macie Lightfoot you have every right to post your opinions :hug:

LukeB
I don't get the problem with people hating recruits. it's their opinion it should not be going over the top. Raph has done nothing wrong and people take the piss with the "i hate the recruits" etc when you really don't. Poor mods will probs have to clean this thread.

Headie
Troy clocking with them receipts :clap1:

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Troy clocking with them receipts :clap1:

Clocking what? He has an opinion, others have other opinions, there's nothing to "clock".

Not to mention the fact that what -- he's "clocking" cause he's insulting LukeB? I call that just being rude and not "clocking".

JerseyWins
Like I said, most of these self-proclaimed superfans are just armchair critics who are so convinced that they'll dominate the game based off of absolutely nothing, and then get in the house and are way over their heads because they're actually playing against people instead of living out some heroic fantasy where everyone else is a pawn to use at their disposal. Recruits are just as capable of playing great games and many superfans have played awful games.
I agree with this. Doesn't mean someone can't favor a superfan to a recruit beforehand because they like to see good gameplay over someone in there who doesn't know what they're doing.

Like I said, I personally like both. Raph's PRE-SHOW judgment rankings makes sense though... he shouldn't be bashed for that opinion. :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
Clocking what? He has an opinion, others have other opinions, there's nothing to "clock".

"drag ha Raph :worship:"

beat ya to it, LukeB.

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:38 PM

I honestly wouldn't bother anymore. :laugh:

Headie

Clocking your prejudice :clap1:

JerseyWins
Also, a season of all recruits would be interesting tbh but will never happen.

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:39 PM
I honestly wouldn't bother anymore. :laugh:

Yeah seriously lol, I guess that's what the block function is for :laugh:

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:39 PM
*has an argument with someone*

*accuses them of bullying*

http://media.tumblr.com/4c95453ff1dd4c2ac770b949f158ddb4/tumblr_inline_nftpnj8P7T1skaygv.gif

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:40 PM
"drag ha Raph :worship:"

beat ya to it, LukeB.

Leave him alone will you? I swear I say it all the time but I pity you that you get pleasure in life out of belittling people on the internet.

Headie
Also, a season of all recruits would be interesting tbh but will never happen.

Perched 4 Raph's reaction if this happened :laugh:

Macie Lightfoot
I agree with this. Doesn't mean someone can't favor a superfan to a recruit beforehand because they like to see good gameplay over someone in there who doesn't know what they're doing.

Like I said, I personally like both. Raph's PRE-SHOW judgment rankings makes sense though... he shouldn't be bashed for that opinion. :joker:

My whole point of that post was that most of the people who pride themselves on being superfans end up playing horrible games and tanking themselves, so there's absolutely no reason to expect more from superfans. Peter Brown was all talk pre-show, and continues to be all talk post-show by making one of the stupidest moves of the season (on a season that had someone vote for the wrong person to win, mind you.)

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Perched 4 Raph's reaction if this happened :laugh:

It's like talking to a brick wall lol what has happened to you Hayden!!!

LukeB
Leave him alone will you? I swear I say it all the time but I pity you that you get pleasure in life out of belittling people on the internet.

:love: :clap2:

Daniel.
Absolutely pathetic.

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:43 PM
It's like talking to a brick wall lol what has happened to you Hayden!!!

I just think you have become way too unfair and judgemental on any HG who doesn't outright say they applied and love the show or w/e, which I don't think we'll ever agree on unfortunately

Udanax
raph i highly recommend survivor fiji x

Macie Lightfoot

And I pity you crying bully/troll/sheep/whatever when someone disagrees with you.

I also pity you for purchasing multiple copies of Dan Gheesling's book.

SoBig
21-03-2015, 09:44 PM
Where can I see the cast? I don't want to walk into spoilers.

Macie Lightfoot

his favorite will be Gary #robbedsuperfan

LukeB
And I pity you crying bully/troll/sheep/whatever when someone disagrees with you.

I also pity you for purchasing multiple copies of Dan Gheesling's book.

:umm2:

raph does not cry and he didn't call anyone a sheep so get your facts right.

JerseyWins
My whole point of that post was that most of the people who pride themselves on being superfans end up playing horrible games and tanking themselves, so there's absolutely no reason to expect more from superfans. Peter Brown was all talk pre-show, and continues to be all talk post-show by making one of the stupidest moves of the season (on a season that had someone vote for the wrong person to win, mind you.)
The thing is people like superfans because they know to expect SOME FORM of gameplay from them. Recruits can end up learning the game and doing that fine, but a lot of them have no idea what they're doing.

So if you like to see gameplay (and people who will actually try even if they think they're better than they actually are) then why can't you favor superfans to recruits on a pre-show ranking thing? :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:45 PM
:umm2:

raph does not cry and he didn't call anyone a sheep so get your facts right.

Sorry, I must've had him confused with you since you post the same content as Raph all the time. Honest mistake.

Raph

Nah I don't really like Survivor, I always find it weird to watch, but Fiji is a beautiful place :)

LukeB
Sorry, I must've had him confused with you since you post the same content as Raph all the time. Honest mistake.

not really..

you and udanax got accused of being a mutli :hehe:

so stop being a hypocrite

Daniel.
rECRUITS CAN BE GOOD WHY DONT YOU WATCH THE ACTUAL SHOW FIRST AND THEN DECIDE.

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:46 PM
The thing is people like superfans because they know to expect SOME FORM of gameplay from them. Recruits can end up learning the game and doing that fine, but a lot of them have no idea what they're doing.

So if you like to see gameplay (and people who will actually try even if they think they're better than they actually are) then why can't you favor superfans to recruits on a pre-show ranking thing? :joker:

Thank you! :laugh:

Lostie!
So, anyway, about the houseguests... :umm2:

Udanax
his favorite will be Gary #robbedsuperfan

#justeece4bigG

LukeB
rECRUITS CAN BE GOOD WHY DONT YOU WATCH THE ACTUAL SHOW FIRST AND THEN DECIDE.

because they're useless.

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:47 PM

I get what you're saying, I just think with the track record of these superfans it's silly to expect great things from them, since history often repeats itself and they overplay their hands and get bounced in an embarrassing fashion. Like you said, the people who have no clue what they're getting themselves into often figure it out soon enough, and it's a marathon rather than a sprint anyway.

LukeB

the subject won't get changed, macie loves to troll and act sad

Raph

I know right! I really like Zach, Jordan and Kevin so far! But Naeha seems really cool too. Hopefully some of the other girls will end up being good gameplayers, it's always a shame when the females of a season can't compete with the males (e.g. BB16 where 6/8 females were recruits)

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:48 PM
lmfao I didn't even start this one :joker:

Headie

There's nothing wrong with favouring people who are passionate about the show, but outright disliking someone before they even stepped through the door simply because they were recruited is just ridiculous.

Samm

https://31.media.tumblr.com/eb42c8ec4e22b8114cdbe26037c81ed1/tumblr_inline_n28sfbMydV1sbtufl.gif

Jack_
When you see that this thread is six pages long already, you just know it's descended into an argument and you can pretty much guarantee who's involved and what it's about :laugh:

Daniel.
because they're useless.

You haven't even watched the show, please Luke get your own opinion instead of copying Raph, most people would respect you more even if the opinion was unpopular

LukeB
21-03-2015, 09:49 PM
lmfao I didn't even start this one :joker:

you got involved though because you're love attacking raph

Macie Lightfoot
I know right! I really like Zach, Jordan and Kevin so far! But Naeha seems really cool too. Hopefully some of the other girls will end up being good gameplayers, it's always a shame when the females of a season can't compete with the males (e.g. BB16 where 6/8 females were recruits)

Again, I know you love to shoehorn in the fact that you hate recruits as if we didn't know that already, but women sucking on BBUS really doesn't have as much to do with superfans vs. recruits as it does with the inherent sexism on the show and in life and everyone being desperate to form the next Brigade.

Lostie!

Naeha's my favourite for sure on early impressions, I really liked her audition video. :)

Not a fan of Kevin at the moment, seems way too full of himself. :umm2:

Raph
When you see that this thread is six pages long already, you just know it's descended into an argument and you can pretty much guarantee who's involved and what it's about :laugh:

LOL save us from this madness Jack! I just want good discussion ffs haha

LukeB
You haven't even watched the show, please Luke get your own opinion instead of copying Raph, most people would respect you more even if the opinion was unpopular

i have watched more seasons of BBUSA/Can than you. you watched one..:umm2:

i have my own opinions tbh, unlike you, you're only here because the weaves and bradley are here and it's funny you think the same thing

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:50 PM

I made this thread with good intentions! I promise! :laugh:

Udanax
21-03-2015, 09:50 PM
I feel bad for ruining Hayden's thread now lol

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:51 PM
LOL save us from this madness Jack! I just want good discussion ffs haha

You're the one who always starts it with the "recruits suck" ****

Macie Lightfoot
There's nothing wrong with favouring people who are passionate about the show, but outright disliking someone before they even stepped through the door simply because they were recruited is just ridiculous.

Exactly. Thank you.

Daniel.
because they're useless.

i have watched more seasons of BBUSA/Can than you. you watched one..:umm2:

i have my own opinions tbh, unlike you, you're only here because the weaves and bradley are here and it's funny you think the same thing

I mean BBCAN3

I don't have the same opinion as Bradley on a lot of things actually and there are 2 weaves here but what does that have to do with it

Raph
You're the one who always starts it with the "recruits suck" ****

Yes I did start arguing against myself, I just posted in the thread just like anyone else. Sorry for having an opinion that's different from yours boo.

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:52 PM
I feel bad for ruining Hayden's thread now lol

It's all the recruits faults!

Macie Lightfoot
21-03-2015, 09:52 PM
It's all the recruits faults!

those damn recruits I hope *******igh is the first evictee!!!

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:53 PM
LOL having fun?

Samm
21-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Yes I did start arguing against myself, I just posted in the thread just like anyone else. Sorry for having an opinion that's different from yours boo.

I haven't judge your views just you're views on how housemates can automatically be bad because there recruits but you've proven yourself wrong by liking Kenny

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:54 PM
those damn recruits I hope *******igh is the first evictee!!!

No, it has to be Sindy! How dare she be recruited and spell her name with an S instead of the proper C way!

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:55 PM
I haven't judge your views just you're views on how housemates can automatically be bad because there recruits but you've proven yourself wrong by liking Kenny

I never said automatically bad. I said (for the hundreth time) off of quick VT's i'm naturally more inclined to like a superfan as I can relate more to them.

Raph
21-03-2015, 09:56 PM
No, it has to be Sindy! How dare she be recruited and spell her name with an S instead of the proper C way!

How is that having a productive discussion? For ****s sake hayden what's happened to you lol

JerseyWins
^^ Yeah, it's a pre-show ranking.

You have to go off of something that might not be the same by the end of the season. Not too much is known of these people yet.

Macie Lightfoot
8. Johnny - don't remember much about him but think he wasn't a recruit
11. Britt - would be much higher if she didn't come across as a model recruit
12. Sindy - Would be so much higher if she wasn't a recruit
14. Craig - seems like a recruit
15. Pilar - blantant dumb recruit
16. *******igh - obvious recruit lol

yeah it's not automatic at all.

Headie
21-03-2015, 09:57 PM
How is that having a productive discussion? For ****s sake hayden what's happened to you lol

Lol and accusing me of trivialising racism and not knowing anything about racism has everything to do with the discussion

JerseyWins
21-03-2015, 09:58 PM
*******igh tho... That's too much for not knowing her much yet, but a pretty funny nickname. :laugh:

Raph
Lol and accusing me of trivialising racism and not knowing anything about racism has everything to do with the discussion

I don't recall ever saying that? But i've stated my point enough now, this is just silly

Raph
*******igh tho... That's too much for not knowing her much yet, but a pretty funny nickname. :laugh:

LOL it's just a joke me and Mokka were laughing about the name, nothing inherently trashy about her atm tbh

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 09:59 PM
I don't recall ever saying that? But i've stated my point enough now, this is just silly

No, I did. Because he did.

And sure, I know nothing about racism. I guess the people who used to be racist to me weren't after all. What good news. :cheer2:

Headie
21-03-2015, 10:00 PM

I never said you said that, but I'm pointing out that you never called that person out when they derailed the discussion

LukeB
21-03-2015, 10:01 PM
I mean BBCAN3

I don't have the same opinion as Bradley on a lot of things actually and there are 2 weaves here but what does that have to do with it

but you accuse me of having not having my own opinion when obviously i have.

Lostie!
21-03-2015, 10:01 PM
I never said you said that, but I'm pointing out that you never called that person out when they derailed the discussion

I didn't "derail" anything. :laugh:

You (unfairly) compared someone to being racist, I disagreed. :shrug:

Jack_
21-03-2015, 10:02 PM
This thread goes to show why casts should never be revealed pre-season and to be honest it's just as dumb as fan clubs being started on launch night in BBUK (casts being revealed that is, not this thread :laugh:)

The saying 'don't judge a book by its cover' has never been more relevant and true

Headie
21-03-2015, 10:02 PM
LOL it's just a joke me and Mokka were laughing about the name, nothing inherently trashy about her atm tbh
Yes, so funny and such a productive discussion
No, I did. Because he did.

And sure, I know nothing about racism. I guess the people who used to be racist to me weren't after all. What good news. :cheer2:

Lol you are getting way too worked up.

Don't go accusing me of not knowing anything about racism and then whine when I defend myself.

Just for the record I never said you know nothing about racism, I just defended myself when you accused me of such things.

Headie
21-03-2015, 10:04 PM
I didn't "derail" anything. :laugh:

You (unfairly) compared someone to being racist, I disagreed. :shrug:

And then you accused me of not knowing anything about racism and said you have no intention of knowing anything about me.

Very on-topic points from you there :laugh:

Daniel.
Raph thinks Ashleigh from BB15 was *******igh when there was nothing trashy about her so I would still think he will continue to call her it even if she's not

Lostie!
Lol you are getting way too worked up.

Don't go accusing me of not knowing anything about racism and then whine when I defend myself.

Just for the record I never said you know nothing about racism, I just defended myself when you accused me of such things.

Actually, you did when you said I didn't know it existed "until 5 minutes ago". The difference is that I said what I did with some foundation.

Anyway, we're clearly not going to get along on this issue. I think we've said everything tbh.

LukeB
21-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Raph thinks Ashleigh from BB15 was *******igh when there was nothing trashy about her so I would still think he will continue to call her it even if she's not

it's his bloody opinion lmao
it should not be a big deal

LukeB
21-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Raph saying *******igh as a joke and hating on recruits should not even be big deal.

Raph
21-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Actually, you did when you said I didn't know it existed "until 5 minutes ago". The difference is that I said what I did with some foundation.

Anyway, we're clearly not going to get along on this issue. I think we've said everything tbh.

Let's just leave this thread for now Lostie, i've had enough!!!! haha

Headie
21-03-2015, 10:09 PM

If you can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen :idc:

Mokka
21-03-2015, 11:44 PM
All I can say about what happened in this thread so far is Holy ****!!!!!!!!!

This is all so un-Canadian :laugh:

Mystic Mock
22-03-2015, 01:23 AM

I would be careful with how many insults you hurl Ashleigh's way because what if she ends up being your favourite?

Mystic Mock
22-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Btw I've seen LukeB and Raph have different opinions to each other.

LukeB
22-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Btw I've seen LukeB and Raph have different opinions to each other.

thank you mock!!!!
I know for sure Raph will not hate/dislike me if we don't agree on a housemate.

Mystic Mock
22-03-2015, 02:02 AM
thank you mock!!!!
I know for sure Raph will not hate/dislike me if we don't agree on a housemate.

Tbh anyone that dislikes a member because they have a different opinion to them is an immature twat imo.

Kinda like me in 2010/11 days.:joker:

LukeB
22-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Tbh anyone that dislikes a member because they have a different opinion to them is an immature twat imo.

Kinda like me in 2010/11 days.:joker:

like me and raph did not become friends because of big brother:joker:
we became friends during a game and we got on so well since then. so it's a bit silly accusing me of things really