PDA

View Full Version : Pilar or Risha - Who goes? You Decide.

Raph
24-03-2015, 12:43 AM
Who would you vote for, if you could? Unless you're Mokka and actually can :fist:

I'd personally go for Pilar as she doesn't seem very intelligent and Risha seems like she could add more value to the series with her age. Not too fussed about either if I'm honest though. It's also a shame Sindy targetted a girl when it was a perfect opportunity to break up the 'bros'.

Macie Lightfoot
24-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Do we really think a guy would go first anyway? Sindy might've saved Risha and I'm a-okay with that.

LukeB
24-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Risha I just find her dull and she will be so useless :laugh:

LukeB
24-03-2015, 12:54 AM
I have just voted! all you need to do is type in numbers (like you do when they want you to prove you're not a robot)

Jack_
24-03-2015, 12:54 AM
You can vote, in much the same way you can take part in the points game they run all season

I just tried it and my vote went through, kinda wish I hadn't though now cause I want neither to go

JerseyWins
24-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Vote out Risha

She's going to be a pre-jury eviction regardless. Pilar has a shot at jury at least, seems interesting and deserves a chance to show that. Also her nominations were so different from the rest... that was almost strange.

LukeB
24-03-2015, 01:06 AM
I have signed up for the game thing too :flutter:

I had to google Canada Postal codes :laugh:

jyunga
24-03-2015, 01:28 AM
People are REALLY misunderstanding Pilar. Her laughing is to offset her uncomfortableness due to not being the best at speaking English.
Look at what Risha showed us tonight. She's was bad in the competition and already pulled a "I need to be a tough woman" DR moment. She stormed off and cried cause she's up already. She admits she didn't talk to people much. She's going to be another Kathy from BBUSA. She'll sit around, not fit in with the younger house guests and be horrible at the game in general.

JerseyWins
24-03-2015, 01:31 AM
^ 100% yes to that

Macie Lightfoot
24-03-2015, 01:41 AM
People are REALLY misunderstanding Pilar. Her laughing is to offset her uncomfortableness due to not being the best at speaking English.
Look at what Risha showed us tonight. She's was bad in the competition and already pulled a "I need to be a tough woman" DR moment. She stormed off and cried cause she's up already. She admits she didn't talk to people much. She's going to be another Kathy from BBUSA. She'll sit around, not fit in with the younger house guests and be horrible at the game in general.

A) Risha's comp performance was funny
B) Storming out of rooms (when done well) is a top reality TV quality. Just look at ANTM and how Bre never stuck around for Tyra's bull****
C) Kathy Hillis is a BBUS gem so

three strikes and you're out!

JerseyWins
24-03-2015, 02:48 AM
Kathy wasn't even bad tbh but Risha is a game Kathy without the unique personality she had.

Risha showed no sign of a sense of humor, she showed bitterness, she showed an inability to relate to most people, if anyone, in the house. She had the biggest chance to entertain on that first show edit and she kind of failed. Showing that you're useless for this show (both social game & the comp) doesn't make you entertaining or deserving of a spot over someone who didn't get a chance to really show anything yet. (and Pilar is potentially promising based on pre-show vids)

JerseyWins
24-03-2015, 02:51 AM
Anyway, I'm about 75% sure Risha stays. I think people will want to see what happens next with Risha after she already has a story behind her with her massive role on the premiere. Plus, she's a hot cougar while Pilar is just an awkward-looking girl that had no part in the show yet anyway. Easier to just knock off. Risha will also likely get plenty more votes completely out of sympathy for her parents dying of cancer, which I feel bad for her too in that regard. I thought I was gonna start to support her after that but on the show nothing from her really did it for me... just boring and out of place.

Macie Lightfoot
24-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Hot cougar typically isn't an archetype that wins public votes tbh. I want Risha to stya and I think it will be close but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Mokka
24-03-2015, 03:13 AM
Jersey Wins!

I disagree,
Canadians will save Pillar
I have Faith

JerseyWins
24-03-2015, 03:22 AM
Hopefully but I really dont know.

Eviction votes:

Pilar
155 (49.36%)
Risha
159 (50.64%)

Saw that on Big Brother daily after seeing the Twitter bot update in the live feed thread. I'd assume it's at least really similar in the actual vote. Cloooooooose :omgno:

Mystic Mock
24-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Jokers had this as their result the last time I checked.

Pilar 68%
Risha 32%

I haven't watched it yet as I wait for it to be uploaded on some illegal sites and then I watch it.:hehe:

Mokka
24-03-2015, 03:33 AM
I haven't had a chance to vote yet...
I'll do that now and you will see a large swing in Pillar's favour :joker:

Mokka
24-03-2015, 03:34 AM
Jokers had this as their result the last time I checked.

Pilar 68%
Risha 32%

I haven't watched it yet as I wait for it to be uploaded on some illegal sites and then I watch it.:hehe:

I watched it twice :hehe:

Headie
24-03-2015, 06:58 AM
Don't want either to go but would rather Risha stayed tbh.

Natalie.
24-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Don't want either to go but would rather Risha stayed tbh.

I'm the same

LukeB
24-03-2015, 12:09 PM
This better be the only public vote for eviction

Macie Lightfoot
24-03-2015, 12:28 PM
I mean, Canada's track record with public votes is giving Suzette Canada's POV (<3), nominating Andrew and Sabrina (<3), and voting for Jon to win (duh) so I have faith in the public

Raph
24-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Looks surprisingly promising for Risha actually, it's hard to predict who will go really

Lostie!
24-03-2015, 01:42 PM
I don't feel too strongly either way, but I think I'd rather see Pilar survive. I'd much rather two others be nominated, though.

Josiah.
24-03-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm having trouble voting in the eviction on the BBCAN website.

Mokka
24-03-2015, 02:59 PM
I'm having trouble voting in the eviction on the BBCAN website.

What Browser do you use?

I am finding their site doesn't load certain aspects with firefox
I had to vote on my phone using a chrome browser

Headie
24-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Looks surprisingly promising for Risha actually, it's hard to predict who will go really

As sad as it is, I've seen some people on the Facebook page say they want Pilar out because "she's not a canadian".

I want Risha to stay but I don't want Pilar to be evicted for that reason :fist:

LukeB
24-03-2015, 04:16 PM
It seems close tbh, I saw loads who want risha out, and i saw loads who want pilar out.

Neda wants to save Pilar too :love:

Pete.
24-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Pilar can go as long as Risha stays <3

Samm
24-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Pilar

Save Godesss Risha <333

Mystic Mock
24-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Based off the first highlight show Risha has to go as Pilar just has way more potential as a contestant.

jennyjuniper
25-03-2015, 05:24 AM
I think Pilar is a nice girl, but that laugh would seriously get on my wick. Risha looks like she could cause disturbance in the house and that's one good reason to keep her. I wish Sindy with an S hadn't won the veto though.

JerseyWins
25-03-2015, 05:29 AM
I'm glad Sindy won POV because Sindy >>>>>>>>>>> Risha. But Pilar really should stay over Risha. For those that don't want a male alliance dominating the season, keeping Risha will only make that easier to happen IMO. :shrug: :joker:

Mokka
25-03-2015, 05:30 AM
I think Pilar is a nice girl, but that laugh would seriously get on my wick. Risha looks like she could cause disturbance in the house and that's one good reason to keep her. I wish Sindy with an S hadn't won the veto though.

You and me both jenny, but I am not a fan of Risha so I do have to disagree there.
Glad to see your watching though!!!!

Mystic Mock
25-03-2015, 06:09 AM
Sindy's the star so far so I'm happy that she's not going yet.

BB always makes the mistake of getting rid of all the big characters early.

Samm
25-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Based off the first highlight show Risha has to go as Pilar just has way more potential as a contestant.

No she doesn't

A girl who doesn't speak that much and just laughs has more potential then a 40 year old cougar who clearly showed in the first ep that she is fighting for her place?

Mystic Mock
25-03-2015, 06:59 PM
No she doesn't

A girl who doesn't speak that much and just laughs has more potential then a 40 year old cougar who clearly showed in the first ep that she is fighting for her place?

The 40 year old Cougar looked out of it by the first competition.:joker:

And I feel that all we're gonna get from her is sob stories, where as Pilar appears to be neurotic and annoying to the other Housemates/Houseguests.

Plus I didn't forget to put Pilar on my daily rankings which always helps make my decision.:laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
25-03-2015, 08:55 PM
After watching the first episode I actually really like Risha so rather Piller go. Out of the two I definitely think Risha has more to give to the show.

Its tough to call, Risha had a very sympathetic edit and I feel if it was to save she would win but as it is evict Pillar was hardly shown apart from laughing (:bored:) so like I said could go either way.

Marsh.
25-03-2015, 09:16 PM
I thought this thread was about rice. :think:

Pilau :flutter:

Mystic Mock
27-03-2015, 03:09 AM
Do you like Pilar for other reasons Marsh?:laugh:

nickphelps
27-03-2015, 11:30 PM
I wanted Pilar to go, she didn't really do anything to save herself unlike Risha. Not that Risha really did anything good though, but she at least wanted to do something about it. Plus I'd like to see the older lady do well on BB for once!

Marsh.
27-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Do you like Pilar for other reasons Marsh?:laugh:

I don't know who she is. :laugh:

Headie
28-04-2015, 06:58 AM
Risha I just find her dull and she will be so useless :laugh:

Vote out Risha

She's going to be a pre-jury eviction regardless. Pilar has a shot at jury at least, seems interesting and deserves a chance to show that. Also her nominations were so different from the rest... that was almost strange.

Jersey Wins!

I disagree,
Canadians will save Pillar
I have Faith

I haven't had a chance to vote yet...
I'll do that now and you will see a large swing in Pillar's favour :joker:

I don't feel too strongly either way, but I think I'd rather see Pilar survive. I'd much rather two others be nominated, though.

I hope you're all happy now. Worst season ever.

Mokka
28-04-2015, 07:04 AM
I don't think it is the worst season ever... My favs are still in though

But tbh, Risha wasn't going to stick around any longer than she did either way, and Pilar didn't seem this thick when I voted. I wouldn't change my vote at the time... Risha was always going to be my least favourite.

Raph
28-04-2015, 12:02 PM
One of the biggest mistakes this season was not evicting useless pilar first. Risha was a fan of the show too :(

LukeB
28-04-2015, 12:12 PM
I still think pilar over risha

Headie
28-04-2015, 02:38 PM
I don't think it is the worst season ever... My favs are still in though

But tbh, Risha wasn't going to stick around any longer than she did either way, and Pilar didn't seem this thick when I voted. I wouldn't change my vote at the time... Risha was always going to be my least favourite.
It's definitely the worst BBCan season ever, which is what I meant considering this is BBCan. I'd rather Risha have left early but survived week 1 then have Pilar probably last the whole series.
One of the biggest mistakes this season was not evicting useless pilar first. Risha was a fan of the show too :(

I know :( She even watches BBAU and said she's love to do it </3

Mokka
28-04-2015, 03:04 PM

For a fan she really had no clue then.
She spent the first week hiding from the other housemates and crying in the corner over being nominated first. She should have sucked it up and given the housemates a reason to get to know her rather than acting so desperate and sad. I know Canada voted her out, but she thought she needed the house to save her, and still she couldn't slap a smile or a personality on.

It's definitely the worst BBCan season ever, which is what I meant considering this is BBCan. I'd rather Risha have left early but survived week 1 then have Pilar probably last the whole series.

I know :( She even watches BBAU and said she's love to do it </3

The worst out of three, when the first two were ridiculously good by most people's standards ... ok then
Still better than seasons 10-15 BBUS imo :idc:

Loukas
28-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Pilar should have gone week 1, at first i thought risha but if i knew it would be like this now i would have so wanted her out!

LukeB
28-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Mokka Season 10 was GOAT :nono:

But I agree about Risha, she would have not had any air time at all, both of them are a waste of housemates tbh. I think we should cancel this eviction and send Ashleigh and Pilar to Jury(which Johnny and Naeha should have been since they are more super fans out of any none juror)

Mokka
28-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Mokka Season 10 was GOAT :nono:

But I agree about Risha, she would have not had any air time at all, both of them are a waste of housemates tbh. I think we should cancel this eviction and send Ashleigh and Pilar to Jury(which Johnny and Naeha should have been since they are more super fans out of any none juror)

I didn't say it was bad per say... I said this season of BBCan is still better imo :hmph:

I don't care if you are or aren't a super fan tbh... it's what you do once inside the house that I look at. I don't like Pilar, but I love not liking her. I just don't have time for the likes of Risha tbh. She would have annoyed me more than Pilar in the end.

Headie
28-04-2015, 03:15 PM
For a fan she really had no clue then.
She spent the first week hiding from the other housemates and crying in the corner over being nominated first. She should have sucked it up and given the housemates a reason to get to know her rather than acting so desperate and sad. I know Canada voted her out, but she thought she needed the house to save her, and still she couldn't slap a smile or a personality on.

The worst out of three, when the first two were ridiculously good by most people's standards ... ok then
Still better than seasons 10-15 BBUS imo :idc:

Which is why it's the worst BBCan season ever... DUH!

In disappointed as I was hoping BBCan would manage to top itself each year

LukeB
28-04-2015, 03:17 PM
I didn't say it was bad per say... I said this season of BBCan is still better imo :hmph:

I don't care if you are or aren't a super fan tbh... it's what you do once inside the house that I look at. I don't like Pilar, but I love not liking her. I just don't have time for the likes of Risha tbh. She would have annoyed me more than Pilar in the end.

I do not appreciate Pilar's game which is why she is ranked bottom 3 but she is likeable tbh, She is a sweetheart and i felt sorry for her when she cried. But she needs to go

Mokka
28-04-2015, 03:19 PM
I do not appreciate Pilar's game which is why she is ranked bottom 3 but she is likeable tbh, She is a sweetheart and i felt sorry for her when she cried. But she needs to go

oh yeah, she totally needs to go now,

but I still wouldn't take Risha over her is all I'm saying

JerseyWins
28-04-2015, 03:57 PM
I still prefer Pili tbh. I'd rather her be on the show as someone who barely gets air time and is adorably funny at times than someone who's just annoying whether they get air time or not.

She quickly isolated herself and ranted to Sindy or whoever. I didn't see anything promising in her past being annoying to watch. Pretty sure she'd be a more irritating and more awkward (if that's possible) version of Pilar. It's not like Risha was likely to be relevant on the show either.

Macie Lightfoot
28-04-2015, 04:01 PM
How can people say Risha would've been irrelevant and not shown when she was hated by everyone and apparently a Disney villain come to life?

JerseyWins
28-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Cause she would've either been evicted the next week or she would've been seen as the Pilar of the season to drag to the end. I don't see her grumpy act being too relevant to the show over time barring the chance we'd maybe get a big argument out of her... but she seemed to be someone to just rant to 1-2 people behind closed doors rather than actually explode on people.

I can't imagine that she'd do too many game related things based on the way she was acting in the first 2 episodes.

Also, everyone hated Godfrey at the start but it never got onto the show at all. If Risha's not on the block, she'd probably be irrelevant aside from whatever they could fit of her negative attitude on to the show. To me she'd just be annoying so I'm still glad it was Pilar.

Calderyon
28-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Naah, Risha over Pilar still.

reece(:
28-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Mother Risha joins the robbed queens club.