PDA

View Full Version : Speculation about the first "eviction" (Possible Twist Spoilers?)

Headie
24-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Seen this being posted online... apparently when you go to vote for who to evict you have to go to the vault link, so maybe it’s a hint?
https://40.media.tumblr.com/2eeed90d273b17b3ff33272e669e7fa3/tumblr_inline_nlp33doKP81r5jtfd_500.png
They seem to be taking more and more elements from the BBUK format, and a fake eviction to a secret room is definitely BBUK :laugh:

Lets all pray this is true. That way I wouldn't feel guilty evicting Pilar as she'll put it to good use and get the boys out whilst Risha is in the house causing havoc! :laugh:

Braden
24-03-2015, 05:49 PM
That would be perfect tbh.

I feel like BBCan can measure the good parts of BBUK and BBUS to create something special.

Mokka
24-03-2015, 05:54 PM
That would be perfect tbh.

I feel like BBCan can measure the good parts of BBUK and BBUS to create something special.

I think this is what they do already, and that is why the franchise has succeed.
If they had made it identical to the American... it would never have survived past season 2

Braden
24-03-2015, 06:05 PM
I think this is what they do already, and that is why the franchise has succeed.
If they had made it identical to the American... it would never have survived past season 2

Yeah, exactly. I love it.

I do hope this idea is true, but I don't see why Arisa wouldn't have told us we were voting someone to a secret room?

Unless the twist is a twist on us :joker:

Pete.
24-03-2015, 06:16 PM
I don't think this will be a straightforward eviction tbh :/

JerseyWins
24-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Eh I honestly think the vault is just where all the voting will happen. That would be an interesting twist, though.

Mokka
24-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Eh I honestly think the vault is just where all the voting will happen. That would be an interesting twist, though.

I agree with this

DrunkerThanMoses
25-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Seen this being posted online... apparently when you go to vote for who to evict you have to go to the vault link, so maybe it’s a hint?
https://40.media.tumblr.com/2eeed90d273b17b3ff33272e669e7fa3/tumblr_inline_nlp33doKP81r5jtfd_500.png
They seem to be taking more and more elements from the BBUK format, and a fake eviction to a secret room is definitely BBUK :laugh:

Lets all pray this is true. That way I wouldn't feel guilty evicting Pilar as she'll put it to good use and get the boys out whilst Risha is in the house causing havoc! :laugh:

Wait are we talking about the same Pillar? Please she is clearly the most useless person in the house, you can tell from her VT's she has no idea what this show is obviously a late recruit to the show. I like your thought about the "evicted" huseguest entering the volt, but save it for someone decent at least; not someone useless like Pilar.

Raph
25-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Yeah agreed Jon, she just seems like a useless recruit who has no idea what she's doing, the sooner she's out the better, I say

LukeB
25-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Both Risha and Pilar are useless imo

Not here for Risha playing the age card :laugh: I think who ever stays will be out next week too, They won't target the strong players, they will make silly moves like Sindy

I feel Sarah will play a great game, she took a risk by nominating the people who are threats.

Raph
25-03-2015, 10:17 PM
At least Risha is a fan of the show you can expect her to know a little bit about the game, with Pilar it just seems empty

LukeB
25-03-2015, 10:22 PM
I actually don't think she's a fan tbh :laugh:
I just get the expression she has no idea what she's doing.

DrunkerThanMoses
25-03-2015, 10:26 PM
I just think Risha has more game to her, during that POV she was struggling (no doubt to her massive tits), but she did not give up which shows she has fight in her. Pilar on the other hand just seems like she took drugs and wonder into the house unannounced no idea what was happening. She didnt care at all she was nominated and brushed it off, goodbye to useless crap if you ask me.

LukeB
25-03-2015, 10:27 PM
but no one should care when they're up :p
it's part of the game :laugh:

Samm
25-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Who cares if they're fans of the show or not

anyways I would be here for a secret room

Macie Lightfoot
25-03-2015, 11:06 PM
but no one should care when they're up :p
it's part of the game :laugh:

Yes, how dare people react to being nominated by the whole house immediately on first impressions! I would much rather have people keep their composure and not react at all and just get on with it because aren't real human emotions so boring?

:rolleyes:

Who cares if they're fans of the show or not

anyways I would be here for a secret room

THANK YOU http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt08ouMdcf1qj9fqlo2_250.gif

LukeB
25-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Yes, how dare people react to being nominated by the whole house immediately on first impressions! I would much rather have people keep their composure and not react at all and just get on with it because aren't real human emotions so boring?

:rolleyes:

Ummmm you are twisting my words.....

DTM said "She didnt care at all she was nominated and brushed it off, goodbye to useless crap if you ask me."

and i said no one should care how is that saying she reacted.

know your facts before you come rude towards me you fool
seriously get a life and stop being a dick towards people.

Udanax
25-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Lol

Macie Lightfoot
25-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Your whole sentiment about how no one should care when they're nominated is just rly boring. Reality TV is ultimately driven by people's emotions and reactions to things so I absolutely want people to have absurd reactions and out of control emotions. Risha storming out of the room like the glamazon she is is just what this show needs <3

LukeB
25-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Your whole sentiment about how no one should care when they're nominated is just rly boring. Reality TV is ultimately driven by people's emotions and reactions to things so I absolutely want people to have absurd reactions and out of control emotions. Risha storming out of the room like the glamazon she is is just what this show needs <3

i don't really care what you think tbh, I'm having my own opinion on things. There is a reason why i said it but i can't be doing with you twisting my words again. bye