PDA

View Full Version : anyone else dying for some info of this series?

Will.
24-03-2015, 09:19 PM
We're 5 weeks away from launch and we've heard nothing about the new series, anyone else really wanting some now?

MB.
24-03-2015, 09:29 PM
a) We're six weeks away from the launch at the very earliest.
b) We've heard absolutely loads. We know about the likely May start, that it should last around the same length as previous series, that there'll be a longer gap between it and the summer CBB, that the house has been completely gutted, that it will have a theme, that the housemates may be more diverse than those of BB15, that there may be a BB compilation show airing beforehand, that it's been renewed for three more years and that some of Viacom's extra funding will go towards this. And it's only March.

BBDodge
24-03-2015, 10:34 PM
And we know there's no live feed.

MB.
24-03-2015, 10:42 PM
And we know there's no live feed.

I think that's a given for any series nowadays...

Babayaro.
25-03-2015, 06:54 AM
that it will have a theme
There's a theme? When did we find this out?

Rhyl Cream
25-03-2015, 09:40 AM
b) We've heard absolutely loads. We know about the likely May start, that it should last around the same length as previous series, that there'll be a longer gap between it and the summer CBB, that the house has been completely gutted, that it will have a theme, that the housemates may be more diverse than those of BB15, that there may be a BB compilation show airing beforehand, that it's been renewed for three more years and that some of Viacom's extra funding will go towards this. And it's only March.

More diverse? Are you joking? I attended the London auditions. Usual crop of brain dead 20 year old Essex geezers and birds with big bazonkas. Age wise they might put in one or two older ones.

Babayaro.
25-03-2015, 02:58 PM
More diverse? Are you joking? I attended the London auditions. Usual crop of brain dead 20 year old Essex geezers and birds with big bazonkas. Age wise they might put in one or two older ones.

Who's to say they were put through?

Rhyl Cream
25-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Who's to say they were put through?

The leitmotif these past few years has been spurious celebrity. That, coupled with a cast of morons ensures the producers will replicate the BBUK 12, 13, 14, 15 fiascos.

Pete.
25-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Renewal was enough

Will.
25-03-2015, 08:22 PM
apart from renewal we have not really heard any official info, we normally get a short description from BB on what to expect and what the series will be like.

Jarrod
25-03-2015, 08:40 PM
apart from renewal we have not really heard any official info, we normally get a short description from BB on what to expect and what the series will be like.

That sort of information comes with the press release for Channel 5's advanced listings which isn't published until 3-4 weeks before the series starts. Providing the series is starting in May as currently slated, we should get an eye logo soon. If the series isn't starting until June, we won't be getting anything for a while.

uniquedude
26-03-2015, 02:15 AM

Where do they say they'll put in more diverse housemates? Thats sounds cool I hope they do because I think they've not done a really diverse house in a while.

ruiphillips
26-03-2015, 05:14 AM
Not really. I'm praying they completely gut the layout and truly redevelop it's structure. Also, I need a real camp trailer featuring Emma.

Will.
26-03-2015, 06:20 AM
That sort of information comes with the press release for Channel 5's advanced listings which isn't published until 3-4 weeks before the series starts. Providing the series is starting in May as currently slated, we should get an eye logo soon. If the series isn't starting until June, we won't be getting anything for a while.

Yeah I know, it's stars early May, last year we got info late April and the series began early June, so we should get info late March very early April.

MB.
26-03-2015, 06:29 AM
Where do they say they'll put in more diverse housemates? Thats sounds cool I hope they do because I think they've not done a really diverse house in a while.

Here (http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/0902/channel-5-boss-ben-frow-unhappy-big-brother-2014-power-trip-housemates-cast-better)

Diverse in the sense of 'not all people who looked like they've just walked off the set of the Apprentice'.