PDA

View Full Version : kevin, is he really dumb?

jennyjuniper
26-03-2015, 01:46 PM
At first I thought Kevin would be quite a smart player, being a poker player and what have you. However when he took the money that BB offered I was suprised when he burst the balloon. It made it so obvious that someone was to blame. BB said that he had to allow the balloon to touch the ground, so all he had to do was wait til it was his turn to hold the balloon and pretend to doze off or something.
Yes they would know it was him, but they wouldn't be able to blame him so much because they were all tired.
I just feel he didn't play it out as well as it could have been played.

Braden
26-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I don't understand why he felt the need to pop it.

Someone could have noticed the earrings missing too, which would've arose even more suspicion.

I'm glad Brittnee & Sarah are on to him though <3

Mystic Mock
27-03-2015, 01:27 AM
I think that Kevin's been a decent contestant so far.

I do think that his strategy needs ironing out a little bit though as he can come off as awkward during some of his conversations, or when his doing a simple task like pop the Balloon.

Jessica.
27-03-2015, 02:12 AM
yes

Jessica.
27-03-2015, 02:12 AM
oh you mean the one in bb

Calderyon
27-03-2015, 12:24 PM
He has a desperate need to be loved by Canada/viewing audience, i think.

Headie
27-03-2015, 05:10 PM
oh you mean the one in bb

This is the BB Canada sub-forum... http://i.imgur.com/YKFptgW.gif

nickphelps
27-03-2015, 11:27 PM
I liked Kevin but I hated it when he said "Canada will love this!" It seemed so needy. I agree Jenny, why did he feel the need to pop it? btw Hayden I love that gif of Sindy and Zach - surprised he didn't have a DR confessional where he said how condescending she was.