PDA

View Full Version : Is BB Canada seen as one of the best BB's in the world?

Will.
30-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Just started watching season 3, first one I have ever watched of Canada, literally fell in love with it the second it started. Is BB C considered one of the best?

Pete.
30-03-2015, 07:22 PM
It's not renowned enough. By fans sure it is but it will take a few years for it to gain global infamy

Will.
30-03-2015, 07:26 PM
It's not renowned enough. By fans sure it is but it will take a few years for it to gain global infamy

Oh yeah cause its quite a new BB.

Jack_
30-03-2015, 07:32 PM
By most of the fans, yes. I would recommend it to anyone

Phillip!
30-03-2015, 08:54 PM
It's better then BBUS that's for sure

Raph
30-03-2015, 10:19 PM
I would easily say it's by far the best BB in the world. The house is great, the twists are great and most importantly the housemates are great --- they always cast such a diverse bunch, not to mention the fact that they actually cast intelligent women! BBCanada is flawless everyone should watch it.

Mystic Mock
30-03-2015, 10:28 PM
BBCAN is decent.

They can do too many twists though which in series 2's case killed the series in the second half.

jennyjuniper
31-03-2015, 04:18 PM
I like BB Canada best for many reasons, but mainly because the housemates who take part seem to be there for a good time (and to win the money of course). Rather than the fame hungry wannabees that seem to constantly appear on BBUK.
I like their creative tasks too. But best of all is their 24 hour free live feed and their attitude that they have nothing to hide. BBUK could do with taking a leaf out of their book.

JoshBB
31-03-2015, 04:19 PM
I haven't properly watched any full episodes of BBCanada until today, but I have to say it is very good and I like the twist so far.

I remember seeing a few clips of Ika last year and loving her so maybe I will even watch that series if this one proves to be good