PDA

View Full Version : Does Canadian Big Brother have to many twists?

DrunkerThanMoses
07-04-2015, 05:44 AM
Canada voting Housemates out, a returning player and a instant eviction all in he first two weeks. Now I dont mind a few twists but I feel like Canada goes too over board with these twists. I am sure more twists will come, its just too much.

Mokka
07-04-2015, 07:19 AM
No :nono:

Firewire
07-04-2015, 10:31 AM
No doubt they'll make Canada HOH again in a few weeks... Everything's happened so quickly this season. I want a few rounds of normal gameplay.

Headie
07-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Yes, but it's what makes it different from BBUS and makes the show well-known for it's twists.

The only twist I'm not a fan of is the Instant Eviction.

BBUKAUSFAN
07-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Do they have to many twists Yes, but i enjoy most of them so im OK with it ^_^

JoshBB
07-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Yes, but it's what makes it different from BBUS and makes the show well-known for it's twists.

The only twist I'm not a fan of is the Instant Eviction.

I agree with this.

Josiah.
07-04-2015, 02:27 PM
I have to say that I think the Instant Evictions are okay; I didn't like that Arisa didn't interview Naeha. I've got a feeling that Canada will have the PoV again in a few weeks.

JerseyWins
07-04-2015, 03:47 PM
It's a little overboard but I still like the twists.

LemonJam
07-04-2015, 07:08 PM
I was a fan of them until this season where literally every episode some twist is happening which means we lose time actually getting to know the houseguests (Ashleigh, Willow, Bruno and Pilar being the most noteable examples, but can extend to Godfrey and Zach and thats like... half the house?)

Mystic Mock
07-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Yes they do too many twists, not just in this series but in the last series too which ended up killing that series.

LemonJam
07-04-2015, 07:32 PM
the twists last series saved it tbh (Canada HoH, Allisons second PoV simultaneously saving the Gremlins and getting the only ****ty member of the Sloppy Seconds out :love:)

Macie Lightfoot
08-04-2015, 01:19 AM
ya BBCan2 would've been awful without production interference <3 BBCan1 probably would've been **** too tbh because Suzette/Gary is arguably the worst initial set of noms ever.

Mick McMick
08-04-2015, 05:31 AM
I didn't like that Arisa didn't interview Naeha.

They've really cut down on the amount of time they give to the evicted houseguest, presumably so they can push that awful Side Show.

lostalex
08-04-2015, 10:40 AM
no. it just has too many canadians.

LukeB
08-04-2015, 11:03 AM
I don't think it does

Mokka
08-04-2015, 03:15 PM
no. it just has too many canadians.

:laugh2:

:suspect:

DeSH
09-04-2015, 12:32 AM
I prefer this amount of twists, compared to the US version... which every year say **** like "The most twisted summer..." or "Summer full of twists!" when they probably included Frankie being Ariana "who's that" Grande's bro a "twist" :P

DrunkerThanMoses
09-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Again another twist this week, cant we have one week without a twist. Its annoying because its going to screw people over.

Mystic Mock
09-04-2015, 02:38 AM
the twists last series saved it tbh (Canada HoH, Allisons second PoV simultaneously saving the Gremlins and getting the only ****ty member of the Sloppy Seconds out :love:)

The only decent Sloppy Seconds member was Adel.

Imo The First Five made that series and just because the public threw a temper tantrum because contestants with potential like Anick, Kyle, Paul, and Ika got voted off, the production changed the rules of the programme and had most of the big characters eradicated apart from Sabrina and Adel.

Plus without that horrible twist in week 5 Jon would've come 11th which would've been deserved for such a **** contestant.

Macie Lightfoot
09-04-2015, 04:33 AM
Kenny, Arlie, and Andrew were all awful and Sarah was just kinda there. Sabrina was the only worthwhile member of the First Five and she needed that alliance to get decimated for her flower to blossom <3

I don't really care how ~big~ of a character you are if your character is awful :3 and besides, Neda and Heather and Jon were all big enough characters in their own rights and they were much more enjoyable. The best thing BBCanada has going for it is that it always rigs for the right people <3

Mokka
09-04-2015, 04:45 AM
What I like about BB Can is that the twists are, at least to some degree, decided by the public.

We don't have the vote every week to decide who leaves like the UK... but we have more say than the US version.

I know that BB has the ultimate say by giving us either choice A or B most of the time... but BB should still have that power.... or it wouldn't be BB

The way I see it is we have the best parts of the two types of BB... and that is why it is my fav