PDA

View Full Version : Re watching Ultimate BB FINAL HOUR

BigBrotherGuy100
11-04-2015, 03:23 PM
So I decided to Re watch the final Hour off BB C4, and the crowd was *******ing Huge. No Matter how Much Channel 5 tried they will never pull in the crowds that Channel 4 Had!

ruiphillips
11-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Channel 4 knew how to structure the finales/evictions into events.

DigitalSid
12-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Of course it did, it was supposed to be the final ever show. That and the outdoor set up used then allowed for more people than the one than the one used now.

Channel 4 knew how to structure the finales/evictions into events.

The channels don't produce the show, Endemol do, and have done since the start. The channel just approves things and has the right to air it.

Jason.
12-04-2015, 02:20 AM
The channels don't produce the show, Endemol do, and have done since the start. The channel just approves things and has the right to air it.

So Channel 5 isn't to blame for the awful BB15, or the shambles production team?

BBfanUSA
12-04-2015, 02:29 AM
The opening segment funeral procession :(

That was a truely great crowd, the eviction studio for the Ultimate series should've never been outside for the whole series.

Marsh.
12-04-2015, 04:59 PM
So Channel 5 isn't to blame for the awful BB15, or the shambles production team?

I suppose in a way they are because they aren't bothering to step in and order changes and stop the ridiculous gimmicks spoiling the flow of the show.

Daniel.
12-04-2015, 05:01 PM
UBB was amazing, Makosi and Nadia made it :flutter:

Jøsh
12-04-2015, 05:15 PM
I need to ask why you feel it's necessary to put this in a BB 16 section,when we already have a Ultimate BB section.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
12-04-2015, 05:39 PM
I need to ask why you feel it's necessary to put this in a BB 16 section,when we already have a Ultimate BB section.

drag her

Jason.
12-04-2015, 09:02 PM
I suppose in a way they are because they aren't bothering to step in and order changes and stop the ridiculous gimmicks spoiling the flow of the show.

:clap2:

Who actually comes up with the launch night twists, twists and themes?
Channel 5 or Endemol?

Also, the executive producers, are they part of Channel 5 or Endemol?

Sorry, I'm just interested.

emmetmcl
12-04-2015, 11:33 PM
:clap2:

Who actually comes up with the launch night twists, twists and themes?
Channel 5 or Endemol?

Also, the executive producers, are they part of Channel 5 or Endemol?

Sorry, I'm just interested.

Everything is Endemol.

Think of it like when a channel commissions a drama series; they know the general idea and plots of the series, but don't have any real control. Obviously they can intervene if they wish, but they rarely would, you would think.

Jason.
13-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Everything is Endemol.

Think of it like when a channel commissions a drama series; they know the general idea and plots of the series, but don't have any real control. Obviously they can intervene if they wish, but they rarely would, you would think.

So when we bash Channel 5 for how crap BB is, it's actually Endemol we should be bashing.

Interesting.
Although, Channel 5 is bad at promoting their series, TBH.
Except for CBB15. They promoted that really well.

They should promote like that for every series, if they want high launch ratings.

emmetmcl
13-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Well yeah, its probably Endemol's fault really.
But C5 are the ones paying for it, and taking the responsibility for it; that is the buck stops with them; so blame them all you want haha. I know I will.