PDA

View Full Version : The Club

Amy
24-02-2003, 10:45 PM
I found this on a new Reality TV show!!!

Ananova:

Reality TV called to the bar

Samantha Fox and Dean Gaffney are to star in new ITV reality show The Club.

Together with TV presenter Richard Blackwood they will run rival bars in London nightspot Nylon.

The three celebrities must battle it out to make their bar the hippest and most popular with the punters.

In the show, hosted by Donna Air, the rival managers are each helped out by three staff known as Bar Mates who are chosen by the public.

Each week the celebrities must nominate one of their own Bar Mates for eviction and viewers will vote one of them off, followed by an audition to find a replacement.

Viewers will be able to visit the bars for a drink - a similar concept to Channel 4's reality show The Salon in which the public can go along for a cut and blow-dry.

The show's producers are hoping that the stars will persuade their celebrity friends to become part of the clientele.

Gaffney - who plays EastEnders roadsweeper Robbie Jackson - may invite along his co-stars, while Blackwood may have less chance of persuading his stepsister, supermodel Naomi Campbell, to take part in the fun.

The Club will be broadcast weekly on ITV1 and five nights a week on ITV2, beginning in March.

Story filed: 18:35 Monday 24th February 2003

LEE
25-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Here's an article from The Sun about it.

CLICK HERE (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003090520,00.html)

Kaz
25-02-2003, 09:07 PM
This is going to be as big or bigger than Big Brother . . . . . . . .
We'll see!

I'm willing to give it a chance. :laugh:

BigSister
26-02-2003, 08:57 AM
I might watch this

as with any reality Tv show Im willing to give any a chance :thumbs:

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant: