PDA

View Full Version : Conformation on eye release this week!!

CallumC
13-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Rylan has confirmed eye release this week on twitter .

Jason.
13-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Probably Friday.
I was pretty much expecting something this week, whether it was the eye or theme.

I think we'll probably get the theme, next week then.
As the theme for BB15 was revealed a week after the eye was revealed.

Jay.
13-04-2015, 03:12 PM
here for a spy theme :clap1:

JoshBB
13-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Exciting! Hopefully if we get a theme it is a good one, and doesn't have too many twists.

Jason.
13-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Exciting! Hopefully if we get a theme it is a good one, and doesn't have too many twists.

Whenever you have a themed series, your guaranteed there's always going to be twists, unfortunately.

Whether the twists are good, original, and creative - that's another question. Hopefully they are this year, and are not always nomination, and eviction based, like BB15 and CBB15's were.

JoshBB
13-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Whenever you have a themed series, your guaranteed there's always going to be twists, unfortunately.

Whether the twists are good, original, and creative - that's another question.

Twists are good but I want regular nominations at least for 3/4 of the series.

Jason.
13-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Twists are good but I want regular nominations at least for 3/4 of the series.

I agree.
But the thing the producers get wrong is the originality and timing of the twists.

I don't mind Launch night twists, as it get's things started.
But, after the first few days it should be normal, with normal nominations for at least a couple of weeks before another twist.

Also, they really do need some new ideas. Secret rooms have been the norm, since CBB11, TBH.
Every series since CBB11, bar CBB14 has had some sort of secret room, and it's so dull.

Why not re-use some good twists, like the BB6 two-lies twist, or something?

I also think each series should have at least one or maybe two big twists, throughout the series, not including the obligatory launch night twist of course.

One twist in Week 3/4, and another in Week 7 or something.
Look at BB5/BB6. They only had about one or two good twists, spread out evenly through the series. Like BB6, had the Secret Garden, in Week 4, and the Two-lies twist in Week 7.
Or BB7, which had the House Next Door, in Week 6 and the Ex-housemates in Week 12.
Even BB13, which only had one major twist, which was the White Room, in Week 8.

BB13 felt like a Channel 4 series, which is why it was a good series.

Babayaro.
13-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Not really bothered about a theme tbh. Hopefully it's just 'Big Brother' instead of 'Big Brother: (whatever the theme is)'