PDA

View Full Version : Do you mind semi-celebs who AUDITION?

Maxxie.
13-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Understandably, everybody hates recruits but is there actually evidence that c5 recruit people & they haven't just casted the most interesting auditonees? Even back in bb1, they had a younger brother of some famous racer & bb2 had dean who has had a semi music career, charley who's cousin was Kieron Richardson, imogen thomas who was miss wales & shabby who was in black beauty & nearly starred in the parent trap & ben who had appeared in various reality shows.

As far as ik all these people auditioned & c5 have claimed that helen wood auditioned too. In BB14 i presumed Dexter & Gina had auditioned but after bb15's launch it all was a bit suspicous.

In c5's defence, is there actually EVIDENCE that c5 recruits people or is it just speculation?

Jake.
13-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Makes no difference if their personality is the same imo. Channel 5 seem to want to go with the pretty, model type. Tamara is living proof that non-recruits are not automatically better housemates in the C5 era.

Will.
13-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Tbh we all say they are semi celebs but have we actually ever seen any them? I've never heard of any of the recruits so in my mind there normal people, but no I do not like recruits on BB.

Jason.
13-04-2015, 09:18 PM
I don't mind a few recruits.
But the recruits need to be unknown.

Housemates like Winston, Mark, Christopher, Danielle and Helen shouldn't have been housemates as they've been in the media.

Whilst recruits like Ashleigh, Steven, and Matthew weren't on any other reality TV shows, or the papers before entering the house, in that sense, I don't really mind.

MB.
13-04-2015, 09:21 PM
I judged her before she went in, as she had blonde hair, and seemed like the model type, even though she was against a career in glamor. :blush:

She said she was against a lot of things in her VT. Most of which she completely contradicted within a week of being in the house.

Maxxie.
14-04-2015, 03:21 PM
well what im saying probably doesnt mean much now the truth has been out since i started this thread but how do we KNOW that "recruits" are in fact "recruits"? Is it impossible that the likes of Dexter, Gina & Helen all auditioned? I think it's very likely Helen auditioned tbf, as she is a total fame ***** who would apply for BB if her Rooney kiss & tell's not getting her anywhere.

Rob!
14-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Tamara's eviction was amazing. She was pretty much evicted purely for getting into a showmance with Winston (who's eviction might be my favourite of all time). Danielle seemed like she was guaranteed to leave but the drama stayed over a showmance. :love: :clap1:

Vanessa
14-04-2015, 08:02 PM
No i don't mind. Sometimes they can be good housemates. Like Ziggy, fro example. :)

Strictly Jake
14-04-2015, 09:45 PM
I don't mind a couple but definitely not more than three! I loved Gina and Dexter but last years cast was awful apart from Ashleigh who I adored!

uniquedude
20-04-2015, 03:29 AM
I think people just assume who recruits are, I'm sure it's just one or two people who got recruited surely. Matthew said on his blog he auditioned normally but some people on this forum have assumed he was a 'recruit' whatever that means.

Also who said Dexter, Hazel, Sallie or Gina were recruits just being in a newspaper once or getting through to auditions on the X Factor hardly makes you famous or a recruit.

Withano
20-04-2015, 04:10 AM
I hate them, for the first time ever I couldn't watch the last series. It was just full of models and wannabees and it's been that way since channel 5 started. If the house isn't at least 90% normal people (incredibly unlikely, I know) I wont be watching it.
So ****ing bored of the models, the nearly-been's and the was-on-tv-a-few-times. It'd be so much better if they filled it with bricklayers/secretaries/people who work at asda/people who aren't there for twitter followers.

Tregard
20-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Hang on, Matthew was a recruit?