PDA

View Full Version : Should Bruno Be HOH

LukeB
13-04-2015, 08:43 PM
So Godfrey helped Bruno win HOH which i call unfair, they should do the hoh themselves not get help.

But if you remember on Season 1.. Emmett got help and got told off by big brother and had to sit out of the comp

So I think it's a bit unfair really that they changed the rules....

LukeB
13-04-2015, 08:48 PM
and i saw people say bruno won it fair and square...... did they even watch the same show :laugh:

JerseyWins
13-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Bobby has said he helped Zach before he started to help Bruno. Sarah admitted to helping Zach as well. So there were multiple people doing it. I don't know who helped who first but I don't consider it cheating if they don't mention in the rules that people can't help each other. :shrug:

Godfrey was just smart :laugh:

Lostie!
13-04-2015, 08:53 PM
I've never really thought helping someone else win would be against the rules tbh. I didn't want Bruno as HoH personally, but I don't class this as cheating unless they state that it's forbidden beforehand.

I mean, there are some comps that are designed for total individual play, but this wasn't really one of them. But yeah, I wasn't exactly happy with the winner. :laugh:

LukeB
13-04-2015, 08:55 PM
It should have been a rule because they made it a rule on Season 1 :p

they should not help others because it makes them look weak imo

Mokka
13-04-2015, 08:55 PM
He should be:

B/c BB didn't call him out or correct him for cheating... so it must not have been a rule in this comp...

B/c BB can make, regulate or change the rules anytime he wants.. he is BB

B/c everyone else in the comp was doing it

LukeB
13-04-2015, 08:56 PM
justice for emmett

LukeB
13-04-2015, 08:56 PM
i would have said the same thing if Sarah won hoh tbh :laugh:

Mokka
13-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Also... the majority of this cast are super fans and can tell you every moment of the past two seasons... so they prob wouldn't have tried it if they knew ahead of time it was wrong

Mystic Mock
13-04-2015, 11:55 PM
As it normally is against the rules to help fellow contestants out on these competitions, he shouldn't have been HOH imo.

But BB wanted one of Johnny or Sarah to be evicted this week so they've let it go by, and we'll have more Ashleigh and Pilar Nail Varnish segments.

Oh the joy.

Macie Lightfoot
13-04-2015, 11:56 PM
lmao do they even want Johnny or Sarah to go though

Mystic Mock
14-04-2015, 12:09 AM
lmao do they even want Johnny or Sarah to go though

Well Naeha will return so it will shut up anybody that's pissed off about one of their eviction.

Mokka
14-04-2015, 12:12 AM
As it normally is against the rules to help fellow contestants out on these competitions, he shouldn't have been HOH imo.

But BB wanted one of Johnny or Sarah to be evicted this week so they've let it go by, and we'll have more Ashleigh and Pilar Nail Varnish segments.

Oh the joy.

I think you are far off base here...
I haven't gotten the sense that production are for or against anyone at this point.

And usually my radar for these things is spot on

Mystic Mock
14-04-2015, 12:20 AM
I think you are far off base here...
I haven't gotten the sense that production are for or against anyone at this point.

And usually my radar for these things is spot on

The production will get any Housemate that challenges Zach and JP out of the house because they're using Zach and JP to guide one of the weaker females to victory, once they've achieved that goal they'll start giving them tasks that doesn't suit them and that's when they'll go.

Macie Lightfoot
14-04-2015, 12:21 AM
lmfao that seems more like fan fiction than anything tbh

Mokka
14-04-2015, 12:22 AM
The production will get any Housemate that challenges Zach and JP out of the house because they're using Zach and JP to guide one of the weaker females to victory, once they've achieved that goal they'll start giving them tasks that doesn't suit them and that's when they'll go.

*cough

reaching :idc:

Zach and JP are barely getting air time ... I think this is all in your head

Mystic Mock
14-04-2015, 12:26 AM
*cough

reaching :idc:

Zach and JP are barely getting air time ... I think this is all in your head

I'm gonna quote yours and Macie's posts at the end of the series when I get this all right.

I'm not Mystic Mock for no reason.:joker:

Macie Lightfoot
14-04-2015, 12:30 AM
are you sure you're not forums poster ~the truth~

Mokka
14-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Seriously... I keep forgetting Zach is in the house during the mainshow...

I on;y started noticing him on live feeds this week tbh

Mystic Mock
14-04-2015, 12:46 AM
are you sure you're not forums poster ~the truth~

No, are you?

Calderyon
14-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Probably not, since Emmett was DQīd for that in season 1.

But they should have made that clear (whatīs allowed/whatīs not allowed) before the competition started like they did in season 1, and since they didnīt, it became legal to do so.