PDA

View Full Version : How long do you think you could last in the house?

hbk4894
14-04-2015, 08:09 PM
i would last a week in the house and get evicted first.

CallumC
14-04-2015, 08:12 PM
I think I could win *sassy hair flick*

Will.
14-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Maybe towards the end, week 7-8?

joeysteele
14-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Not long,it takes me ages to get humour,especially other peoples and I am way too serious near all the time.
It would depend on the public obviously but I would expect to be nominated at most if not at every oppotunity for it to be done so.

Also disturb my sleep at your peril, I would kick off bigtime if I was woken up by screaming banshees through the night.

emmetmcl
14-04-2015, 08:48 PM
As long as I was allowed to stay in there.

Mystic Mock
14-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Well a girl always goes in the first week, so I would be the 2nd one out.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
14-04-2015, 09:05 PM
a few weeks

Denver
14-04-2015, 09:12 PM
I would win simples :idc:

BigBrotherGuy100
14-04-2015, 09:20 PM
I think I could last till final depending on the public either they would like me or not lol

Strictly Jake
14-04-2015, 09:42 PM
I think I could last until the final. But I tend to be a bitch about everyone talking behind peoples back. I'm not proud of that, just can't help it so I reckon I would get 'get Jake out' chants. Hopefully I could turn it around Gina style though ��

Rob!
14-04-2015, 10:27 PM
I think it all depends on what role you end up being given once your in there and the crowd you end up being closest to. In recent series it's been the underdogs (or in Helen's case just dog) that have ended up going the furthest.
If you end up being friends with somebody the public doesn't like, then your probably going to find yourself being evicted by association as it's seen as getting rid of the unpopular one's gang.
Personally I can be an absolute dick sometimes. I don't know how aware I'd be of family who were watching so I'd maybe find myself shying away from getting involved in Biannca like activities and be seen as boring... It's all to do with what your story in the house is I guess.

Rhyl Cream
15-04-2015, 09:46 AM
I nearly made it to BBUK 11, I would have walked, nobody to have a conversation with, all brain dead muppets.

Lostie!
15-04-2015, 12:18 PM
I could probably fly under the radar for quite a while as far as nominations go, but when the vote to win kicks in I'd probably be out. :laugh:

Jason.
15-04-2015, 03:05 PM
I could probably fly under the radar for quite a while as far as nominations go, but when the vote to win kicks in I'd probably be out. :laugh:

This.

lostalex
15-04-2015, 03:07 PM
I would win. I am interesting but flawed, confrontational but also loyal and friendly. I know i would be the type of person that causes just enough controversy to be interesting, but also, i don't just cause controversy for the sake of it, only when it's genuine. I think the public and my fellow housemates would recognize that.

I would be a very outspoken, confrontational housemate, but i would never be cruel. i'm not a cruel person.

Jason.
15-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Come to think of it Helen in BB15 probably had the best BB experience.

Pass to the final. Didn't even have to pack a bag once, and knew she was in until the end, and not having to worry about leaving as she couldn't be nominated.

Was a vile cow to people she disliked, and made people's lives a misery, only to watch them be evicted early, whilst she stayed in till the end.

And in the end managed to win against those who she had pissed off, and leave £100K richer.

That's my girl.
I'd love that experience, TBH.

MB.
15-04-2015, 03:08 PM
I nearly made it to BBUK 11, I would have walked, nobody to have a conversation with, all brain dead muppets.

But how could you have the time to audition what with all the genocide in Tibet? :worry:

Jason.
15-04-2015, 03:09 PM
I would win. I am interesting but flawed, confrontational but also loyal and friendly. I know i would be the type of person that causes just enough controversy to be interesting, but also, i don't just cause controversy for the sake of it, only when it's genuine. I think the public and my fellow housemates would recognize that.

I would be a very outspoken, confrontational housemate, but i would never be cruel. i'm not a cruel person.

You do realise your not applying for the show, right? :joker:

Rhyl Cream
15-04-2015, 03:28 PM
But how could you have the time to audition what with all the genocide in Tibet? :worry:

It is one of my campaigns and I would have talked about it. Of course they are far more important topics. Hair gel. Merits of doggie style. :flutter: