PDA

View Full Version : Alexandra (BB9) vs. Dennis (BB9) vs. Conor (BB13) vs. Helen (BB15) - Who's more vile?

Jason.
17-04-2015, 05:48 PM
For me, I would say Conor.

The fact he was never chucked out for that repulsive comment, and went on to win £50K. At least Helen won her dosh with a public vote, and Dennis was removed.

His irrational hatred towards Deana for no apparent reason whatsoever. Which seemed to build up day after day, after the first night, when she put him up.

Forget to mention, he said he'd "knock Deana out".
Say what you want about Helen, but at least she didn't threaten to rape someone with a hair removing electrical appliance.

Alexandra to me was a more aggressive and intimidating, but less foul-mouthed version of Helen.

Phillip!
17-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Conor

Pete.
Racist vile bully Conor by a country mile

Conor > Hellen > Dennis > Alexandra

LukeB
Alexandra and Dennis

Shaun
17-04-2015, 05:55 PM
1) Dennis
2) Helen
3) Conor
4) Alexandra

would say Emma was worse than all four though

Jason.
17-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Worst

Conor

STD
Dennis

Alexandra
Helen

Bad

Lostie!
17-04-2015, 05:59 PM
I honestly think they're all equal levels of horrid. It still irks me that Conor and Helen not only weren't removed, but won money from the show. :yuk:

Daniel.
17-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Conor is by far the worst person to ever set foot in that house. I wouldn't care if something bad happened to him, sickening man. Dennis was also vile.

Helen was horrible but no where near the other two and Alexandra was a queen who should have stayed longer :love:

Daniel.
17-04-2015, 06:04 PM

:umm2:

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:06 PM
I honestly think they're all equal levels of horrid. It still irks me that Conor and Helen not only weren't removed, but won money from the show. :yuk:

I think it's unfair to say somebody threatening to shove an appliance up a woman's vagina and threatening to knock the woman out is equal to two gobby twats.

Black Dagger
17-04-2015, 06:08 PM
:umm2:

Well she was.

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:09 PM

Emma from BB5?
:shrug:

Jake.
17-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Alexandra was the biggest bully/the most intimidating.. The word 'vile' applies to both Dennis (spitting in somebodies face) and Conor (threatening to rape and knock out Deana) more and Helen was just an awful person.. I'd probably put Dennis at the top, because the word applies to him most imo

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Alexandra was the biggest bully/the most intimidating.. The word 'vile' applies to both Dennis (spitting in somebodies face) and Conor (threatening to rape and knock out Deana) more and Helen was just an awful person.. I'd probably put Dennis at the top, because the word applies to him most imo

I'd probably agree with you.
Except Conor is much worse than Dennis.

But I found Alexandra to be far worse than Helen.
I genuinely found her intimidating, in a "I'll knock the **** out of you" way, which was more unpleasant to watch than one of Helen's swearing fits.

With Helen, I just found her to be shouty and mouthy. I wasn't scared of Helen.

I found Alexandra to be a fearful character, and I'm a tough person for heavens sake.

Alexandra = Vicious Thug
Helen = Mouthy Chav

Jack_
17-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Dennis and it's not even close. Conor was a dick but the whole thing was blown completely out of proportion, Alex was just a silly woman making empty threats and Helen was just a bitch

Spitting on someone else is the lowest you can get and his awfully arrogant attitude immediately following was infuriating. The man was a disgusting pig

Daniel.
17-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Emma wasn't even bad apart from fight night where Victor and Jason (ew) were just as bad.

And Alex doesn't belong with these lot BB6, Ii would put Maxwell would fit in more

LukeB
17-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Dennis - Disgusting human as well as alex
Alex - **** and a vile bully
Helen - Bully
Conor - what Jack_ said

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Emma wasn't even bad apart from fight night where Victor and Jason (ew) were just as bad.

And Alex doesn't belong with these lot BB6, Ii would put Maxwell would fit in more

Emma wasn't bad at all. TBH.

Those four are usually considered the Top 4 obnoxious housemates.
Maxwell was vile, and worse than Helen, and probably on par with Alexandra, IMO.

But for some reason, Lesleh, is seen as more vile than he was.

Jake.
Dennis and it's not even close. Conor was a dick but the whole thing was blown completely out of proportion, Alex was just a silly woman making empty threats and Helen was just a bitch

Spitting on someone else is the lowest you can get and his awfully arrogant attitude immediately following was infuriating. The man was a disgusting pig

Yeah pretty much this

Daniel.
Conor threatened rape which is FAR worse than anything the others did as well his constant irrational hatred and bullying all through the series. I hope Deana bottles ha

Daniel.
17-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Emma wasn't bad at all. TBH.

Those four are usually considered the Top 4 obnoxious housemates.
Maxwell was vile, and worse than Helen, and probably on par with Alexandra, IMO.

But for some reason, Lesleh, is seen as more vile than he was.

Lesleh :love: She was vile but if I find them enterteining as I did Alexandra as well, it doesn't bother me :P

Jake.
17-04-2015, 06:22 PM
I'd probably agree with you.
Except Conor is much worse than Dennis.

But I found Alexandra to be far worse than Helen.
I genuinely found her intimidating, in a "I'll knock the **** out of you" way, which was more unpleasant to watch than one of Helen's swearing fits.

With Helen, I just found her to be shouty and mouthy. I wasn't scared of Helen.

I found Alexandra to be a fearful character, and I'm a tough person for heavens sake.

Alexandra = Vicious Thug
Helen = Mouthy Chav

Yeah, with Helen each time she started gobbing off it was more of a 'Oh, here we go again' kind of reaction (mainly because we had to put up with it for ten weeks)

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:24 PM
I hate to bring race into this.

But I genuinely thought at the time that Conor's hatred towards Deana was based on the grounds of something racial, and still do.

He had no reason to detest her, and kept using the "Sometimes you just don't like someone" card. There must be a reason for why, surely.

Daniel.
17-04-2015, 06:25 PM
I hate to bring race into this.

But I genuinely thought at the time that Conor's hatred towards Deana was based on the grounds of something racial, and still do.

He had no reason to detest her, and kept using the "Sometimes you just don't like someone" card. There must be a reason for why, surely.

Of course it was, I thought this was a known fact? :laugh: He was a racist bully and his family are also pure scum.

Black Dagger
17-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Yeah, with Helen each time she started gobbing off it was more of a 'Oh, here we go again' kind of reaction (mainly because we had to put up with it for ten weeks)

Sounds like somebody else you know!!!

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Helen wasn't even the worst housemate in BB15, IMO.

I think we can all agree that nose picking Steven Goode was the most thoroughly obnoxious housemate of that year, and that's a pretty hard crown to win, as the cast was vile.

Calderyon
Dennis -> Conor -> Alexandra -> Helen.

All vile though, without any redeemable qualities.

Tom4784
Throw them all in a pit with an angry bear.

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Of course it was, I thought this was a known fact? :laugh: He was a racist bully and his family are also pure scum.

You met his family!?!

:shocked:

I highly recommend you take a bleach bath. :joker:

Daniel.
17-04-2015, 06:33 PM
I didnt but I remember during BB13 the family were racist on Twitter

Yeah, Helen was no where near the worst of BB15

GiRTh
17-04-2015, 06:33 PM
I voted Helen cuz she actually won despite making me turn the show off and vow I'd not watch until the bitch was evicted. The others were all found out eventually but it still baffles me how Helen won.

Jake.
17-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Sounds like somebody else you know!!!

Well I'm sorry but after 7 whole days Shaun's voice did begin to grate!

Jason.
17-04-2015, 06:38 PM
I didnt but I remember during BB13 the family were racist on Twitter

Yeah, Helen was no where near the worst of BB15

Were they? :shocked:
Wow, says it all really.

I guess he fits in with the label of "ignorant uneducated white trash".

Cal.
19-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Bye @ people saying Emma was worse than those 4, she was a nice girl, I cba quote. I get that she did things like spitting and threatening people which is what 3 of the 4 housemates here also did, but she was drunk and had just watched a man talk about her behind her back for 5/6 days. She was lovely when sober, unlike the rest (although I love Helen) and she's one of my favourite of all time.

Daniel-X
19-04-2015, 10:10 AM
Dennis was the most vile spitting in someone's face is just the lowest of the low. Conor was also equally vile threading to shove an epilator up a woman's arse and beat her to the floor :omgno:

Alexandra was an aggressive nasty piece of work and I would have felt intimidated but I don't think she was as bad as the other two.

Helen I couldn't stand when she first went in but I think she turned it around for herself and I ended up loving her as at first I loved Ashleigh but I think Ashleigh for me showed herself up to be childish and bitchy because all she did was go on about Helen constantly.

Cal.
19-04-2015, 10:12 AM
I voted Dennis as I found him the most unpleasant. Never saw BB13 to know about Conor, I found both Alexandra and Helen to be funny.

MB.
19-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Helen I couldn't stand when she first went in but I think she turned it around for herself and I ended up loving her as at first I loved Ashleigh but I think Ashleigh for me showed herself up to be childish and bitchy because all she did was go on about Helen constantly.

Whereas Helen turned out to be lovely by shouting in people's faces and going on about Ashleigh and her friends constantly?

Neither of them really had the moral high ground so I don't think anyone should support one or the other just because they were involved in a big feud. I like/d Ashleigh outside of that and I'm sure people feel the same about Helen, but the way you've described it makes it out as if you had a one-or-the-other choice between supporting them.

Gstar
19-04-2015, 11:04 AM

ALL of this. I don't even understand how Conor is beating Dennis in the poll

Cal.
19-04-2015, 11:05 AM
I supported both, they both had their good and bad points but Helen edges it as my favourite.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
19-04-2015, 02:21 PM
helen was nowhere near as bad as the rest i wouldn't even group her with them :suspect:

Daniel.
19-04-2015, 02:22 PM
ALL of this. I don't even understand how Conor is beating Dennis in the poll

I think our friendship is over

Daniel.
19-04-2015, 02:22 PM
helen was nowhere near as bad as the rest i wouldn't even group her with them :suspect:

Queen Alex shade?

armand.kay
19-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Helen was an awful gobby **** bag and is worse than Alex and dennis (:yuk:) imo, but she's a saint compared to the evil, horrid swamp creature Conor. The fact that he walked out to a cheering crowd with half the prize fund is the most unjust moment in bb history. I hope to never see him again.

Daniel.
19-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Helen was an awful gobby **** bag and is worse than Alex and dennis (:yuk:) imo, but she's a saint compared to the evil, horrid swamp creature Conor. The fact that he walked out to a cheering crowd with half the prize fund is the most unjust moment in bb history. I hope to never see him again.

Unless it's in a paper to see Deana finally used ha karate moves on him

Firewire
19-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Conor by far

Alex wasn't vile as such she was just a thug

armand.kay
19-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Unless it's in a paper to see Deana finally used ha karate moves on him

here for Deana running ha ova http://www.vancouverdesi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CEN_DeanaUppal_01-300x186.jpg

Jason.
19-04-2015, 03:23 PM
I think our friendship is over

:joker:
I'm dead.

Jason.
19-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Whereas Helen turned out to be lovely by shouting in people's faces and going on about Ashleigh and her friends constantly?

Neither of them really had the moral high ground so I don't think anyone should support one or the other just because they were involved in a big feud. I like/d Ashleigh outside of that and I'm sure people feel the same about Helen, but the way you've described it makes it out as if you had a one-or-the-other choice between supporting them.

I agree.

I liked both Ashleigh and Helen, not because they were in the feud.
But I found Helen funny at times, when she wasn't being gobby, and you knew where you stood with her, and I liked Ashleigh, because I found her to be the one of the most genuine and least desperate in house full of recruited knobs. I'd probably get on more with Ashleigh, if I met her in real life.

Having said that, both were just as nasty, at the end of the day. And that feud is what made BB15 boring, after Week 6.
The atmosphere on the forums that series were nasty, too. You were either Team Ashleigh or Helen.
I genuinely think I was the only fence sitter, who liked both of them, and couldn't be arsed with the feud which was rammed down our throats constantly.

I must say as crap as BB15 was, it probably has one of the best Final 3. Cause I liked all of them. :laugh: