PDA

View Full Version : Best Ever Female Housemate?

justmyopinion
26-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Just wondering who everyone's favourite female housemates are, if you choose others could you say who?

Cal.
26-04-2015, 10:56 AM
nikki would be my favourite ever

but mentions to emma, charley, makosi, helen wood

Morgan.
26-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Zoe (BBPOWERTRIP)

Kyle
26-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Nikki

MB.
26-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Makosi - Deana - Aisleyne.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
26-04-2015, 11:46 AM
where is bea :nono:

MB.
26-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Makosi - Deana - Bea - Aisleyne.

Vicky.
26-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Makosi :lovedup:

Daniel.
26-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Makosi #1 followed by Aisleyne, Nikki, Charley, Bea, Deana in any order

Daniel.
26-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Poor man's Bea (Grace) being on the list but not the queen herself :worry:

Raph
26-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Out of that list, Nikki and Deana. Although shoutouts to Kathreya (BB9) and Hira (BB10) as well. Surprised to see Rachel there, don't think she's worthy of best female housemate necessarily

Daniel.
26-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Out of that list, Nikki and Deana. Although shoutouts to Kathreya (BB9) and Hira (BB10) as well. Surprised to see Rachel there, don't think she's worthy of best female housemate necessarily

But Hira is? :worry:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
26-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Kathreya (BB9) and Hira (BB10)

:laugh3:

Vicky.
26-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Although shoutouts to Kathreya (BB9) and Hira (BB10) as well.

:umm2:

Mitchell
26-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Out of those Nikki.

I however prefer Josie.

Daniel.
26-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Out of those Nikki.

I however prefer Josie.

Watch BB6 NOW

http://i.minus.com/iJQElvizlNNbD.gif

Strictly Jake
26-04-2015, 12:36 PM
My list is on my sig!

Lostie!
26-04-2015, 12:44 PM

I voted for Rachel, she's still my favourite winner 7 years on.

Niceness is sorely underrated tbh, and I don't buy into the "Rachel was boring / Rachel never spoke up" thing. The latter especially is flat-out false. :shrug:

Mitchell
26-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Watch BB6 NOW

I've watched it twice...

Makosi was good, but wasn't that great.

Although CBB6 was great with queen La toya <3

Daniel.
26-04-2015, 01:09 PM
I've watched it twice...

Makosi was good, but wasn't that great.

Although CBB6 was great with queen La toya <3

Incorrect

Pete.
26-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Aisleyne > Makosi > Nikki > Charley > Gina > Deana

Daniel.
26-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Aisleyne > Makosi > Nikki > Charley > Gina > Deana

Nadia shade?

Pete.
26-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Nadia shade?
Neva Nads and Michelle are just behind

Mitchell
26-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Incorrect

Your statement is incorrect as I was stating my opinion.

Jason.
26-04-2015, 01:27 PM
I voted Aisleyne.

I also like Rachel, Makosi, Nikki, Charley, Bea, and Deana.

LukeB
26-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Nikki - Chanelle,Sophie Reade and Samanda

andybigbro
26-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Aisleyne, Nikki, Chanelle, Deanna and Gina

Voted Aisleyne.

Denver
26-04-2015, 10:10 PM
From that list Kinga man the thingz she can do with a bottle

LukeB
26-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Aisleyne, Nikki, Chanelle, Deanna and Gina

Voted Aisleyne.

:love:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Makosi, Grace, and Michelle.:flutter:

Aisleyne's incredibly overrated, and Nikki can be amusing but again overrated imo.

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 12:17 AM

Aisleyne's incredibly overrated, and Nikki can be amusing but again overrated imo.

:facepalm:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 12:18 AM
:facepalm:

Them two along with Pete, Glyn, and Jennie made me quit watching BB7.

LukeB
27-04-2015, 12:19 AM

I do agree

but not about Nikki imo

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Aisleyne and Nikki are amazing

Grace is good but not on their level

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 12:20 AM
You left out Charley Mock

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 12:22 AM
You left out Charley Mock

Charley made BB8 watchable for me, but I've liked other female Housemates in other series more.

And my main issue with Aisleyne is that it was all manufactured drama, where as Grace, Lea, Nikki, and Lisa was all naturally creating drama in their series imo.

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 12:25 AM
Aisleyne was natural?

I'm not sure what you're getting at

Makosi was great but she made up storylines - being a mole, her fake pregnancy etc

Aisleyne was just herself and went on a journey

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 12:41 AM
Aisleyne needed twists, newcomers, and Grace, Nikki, and Lea just to keep her relevant to the series.

Dylan95
27-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Why is Makosi winning?, I found her vile!! Aisleyne Or Nikki for me!

Macie Lightfoot
27-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Grace is just a simple bitch who talked **** behind people's backs and couldn't handle confrontation. Pretty much if Caroline Wharram was an early boot.

Amy Jade
27-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Voted Charley

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Grace is just a simple bitch who talked **** behind people's backs and couldn't handle confrontation. Pretty much if Caroline Wharram was an early boot.

We're not on about Ashleigh Coyle here.:hugesmile:

Macie Lightfoot
27-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Like I said in the other thread, Ashleigh could handle confrontation and did confront Helen a few times. However; she probably realized that if Helen is good for anything it's dragging an argument out well past its expiration date so arguing with her was useless :3

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Grace at least challenged Nikki in the house.

Ashleigh however was scared to take on Christopher and tried to say all her nasty stuff about him when she thought that he weren't within earshot.

And with Caroline she was more like an evil version of Grace and Bea lol.

MB.
27-04-2015, 09:57 PM
...Ashleigh was a more evil version of Grace? :umm2:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 10:00 PM
...Ashleigh was a more evil version of Grace? :umm2:

I think that you need to reread that part.:laugh:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Although personally if I was a Housemate I would probably like Grace more than Ashleigh as Grace did seem more happy as a person.

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:04 PM
In defense to Ashleigh, every female housemate in BB15 was guilty of bitching behind someone's back, at one point or another.
Literally, every single female housemate that year. Even Zoe.

Grace was a better housemate, though.
TBH, pretty self explanatory, when comparing a housemate from the classic BB7 to the appalling BB15.

I mean Ashleigh was decent in BB15, but when you bring the golden era into it, she's like what Steven Goode is to BB15. I feel bad now, comparing Ashleigh to that dog.

:sad:

MB.
27-04-2015, 10:06 PM
I think that you need to reread that part.:laugh:

I know, but you seem to be lumping her with Caroline, which would suggest she was on that level. And she... well, wasn't. :laugh:

Raph
27-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Although personally if I was a Housemate I would probably like Grace more than Ashleigh as Grace did seem more happy as a person.

Agreed Mock, Ashleigh is my least favorite BB housemate, of all time.

Grace was a goddess though :lovedup:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 10:08 PM
In defense to Ashleigh, every female housemate in BB15 was guilty of bitching behind someone's back, at one point or another.
Literally, every single female housemate that year. Even Zoe.

I agree, but the other fans and the individuals aren't pretending that they took on Helen.

Fair enough if you just like Ashleigh, but when people are pretending that she did something that she clearly didn't do then it's gonna bug me.

MB.
27-04-2015, 10:08 PM

lol

Raph
27-04-2015, 10:10 PM
I agree, but the other fans and the individuals aren't pretending that they took on Helen.

Fair enough if you just like Ashleigh, but when people are pretending that she did something that she clearly didn't do then it's gonna bug me.

She was just so mean and catty and miserable, I couldn't take it :laugh:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 10:10 PM
I know, but you seem to be lumping her with Caroline, which would suggest she was on that level. And she... well, wasn't. :laugh:

Oh no, even Conor's not as pure evil as Caroline.

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:11 PM

I like both Helen and Ashleigh, and still do.

In the end, Helen edged it, as I remember the forums were nasty at the time, and most pretty much overlooked anything Ashleigh did wrong, and vilified Helen for even apologizing. I mean, I can see the faults in my favourites, and can admit that, but the sixty year old hags on DS lack the moral understanding of an untrained inbreed dog.
The double standards and nastiness on DS, pushed me more towards Helen.

But, I still like Ashleigh too.

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 10:12 PM

Grace was a goddess though :lovedup:

Ashleigh's not my worst Housemate ever, I do however feel that she's incredibly overrated.

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 10:16 PM
I like both Helen and Ashleigh, and still do.

In the end, Helen edged it, as I remember the forums were nasty at the time, and most pretty much overlooked anything Ashleigh did wrong, and vilified Helen for even apologizing. I mean, I can see the faults in my favourites, and can admit that, but the sixty year old hags on DS lack the moral understanding of an untrained inbreed dog.
The double standards and nastiness on DS, pushed me more towards Helen.

But, I still like Ashleigh too.

I liked Ashleigh more when the series was airing, it's quite strange for me really on what made me change against her so much, but I just have.:laugh:

elliebrew
27-04-2015, 10:18 PM
I voted for Rachel, she's still my favourite winner 7 years on.

Niceness is sorely underrated tbh, and I don't buy into the "Rachel was boring / Rachel never spoke up" thing. The latter especially is flat-out false. :shrug:

I voted Aisleyne because I still thinks a disgrace 9 years later that she didn't win. She was flawless

Rachel is still my fav BBwinner ever. I haven't liked a winner since her victory

The moment she won was joyous for me. I was crazy happy and excited. Don't think that has ever or will ever be topped for me.

I think it was because it felt SO against the odds that she would win against Rex. his support was immense at the time

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:18 PM
I liked Ashleigh more when the series was airing, it's quite strange for me really on what made me change against her so much, but I just have.:laugh:

Maybe it was CBB15. :eek:

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:20 PM
I voted Aisleyne because I still thinks a disgrace 9 years later that she didn't win. She was flawless

Rachel is still my fav BBwinner ever. I haven't liked a winner since her victory

The moment she won was joyous for me. I was crazy happy and excited. Don't think that has ever or will ever be topped for me.

I think it was because it felt SO against the odds that she would win against Rex. his support was immense at the time

I can't believe I'm saying this
I agree.

Funny, as we always argue about our differences of opinion on Michelle Visage. :joker:

LukeB
27-04-2015, 10:22 PM
My least favourite females are

Alexandra from BB9
HELLen (BB15)
Pauline (BB15)

i can't think of any more

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:24 PM
My least favourite females are

Alexandra from BB9
HELLen (BB15)
Pauline (BB15)

i can't think of any more

How dare you! :nono:

:joker:

LukeB
27-04-2015, 10:26 PM
didn't you come up with that :hehe:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Maybe it was CBB15. :eek:

It could be, but I doubt it.:joker:

Do people just like Rachel Rice because she was “nice?” Because we don't even know her personality that well because she hid it from the public.

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Speaking of females, Nicole, BB9.

7 years later, and still don't think she is deserving of the highest eviction percentage ever.

I actually didn't think she was that bad. I didn't mind her, TBH.

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:28 PM
didn't you come up with that :hehe:

A member on here refers to her as Hellbeast. :joker:

I'm a fan, but I cackle everytime. Hellbeast. :joker:

Jason.
27-04-2015, 10:30 PM
It could be, but I doubt it.:joker:

Do people just like Rachel Rice because she was “nice?” Because we don't even know her personality that well because she hid it from the public.

Did you watch the live feed that year?

Rachel was given an unfair edit on the highlights, which portrayed her as boring and on the fence.
Realistically she confronted a few housemates, but didn't even make the highlights.

Live feed Rachel was the real Rachel.

Macie Lightfoot
27-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Rachel was scrutinized by the other for daring to be nice and normal and not have a personality disorder lmfao BB9 was full of cretins

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Why is Makosi winning?, I found her vile!! Aisleyne Or Nikki for me!

Because she was entertaining :umm2:

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 10:59 PM
I liked Rachel Rice because she stood up to people and was funny

She was similar to Deana in a way

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 11:34 PM

Rachel was given an unfair edit on the highlights, which portrayed her as boring and on the fence.
Realistically she confronted a few housemates, but didn't even make the highlights.

I watched Live Feed and this myth of Rachel having a personality never happened imo.

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 11:35 PM
I liked Rachel Rice because she stood up to people and was funny

She was similar to Deana in a way

Except for the fact that Deana had a personality?

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 11:35 PM
They both did.

Rachel made people like Luke relevant

LukeB
27-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Except for the fact that Deana had a personality?

Chickpeas

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 11:39 PM
They both did.

Rachel made people like Luke relevant

I think that you'll find it was the other way around.

Rachel should've given Luke and Rex some of the prize fund for making her visible.:joker:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Chickpeas

I can't see that food in the same light anymore.:joker:

Macie Lightfoot
28-04-2015, 12:09 AM
I posted this in the male thread since Rachel came up there too, so

"Fence sitter Rachel" was one of the first to stand up to Alex, shut Dennis's **** down when he called a house meeting, confronted Jen and Bex for talking about her behind her back, told Luke to his face that she would want him to win the least without hesitation, told Stuart where the door is when he wouldn't **** about his daughter, etc. Compare that to Sam, who wasn't even shown until Week 6.

Daniel.
28-04-2015, 12:48 AM

For someone so boring she comes up a lot

Mystic Mock
28-04-2015, 01:16 AM
For someone so boring she comes up a lot

So does Sam Evans.:laugh:

armand.kay
28-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Poor man's Bea (Grace) being on the list but not the queen herself :worry:

this makes no kind sense

armand.kay
28-04-2015, 02:21 PM

preach :clap1:

rachel wasn't boring imo she was just a nice person in a house of attention seeking twats.

armand.kay
28-04-2015, 02:24 PM

Rachel should've given Luke and Rex some of the prize fund for making her visible.:joker:

they were the ones obsessed with her so she must of not been that boring

Daniel.
28-04-2015, 02:27 PM
this makes no kind sense

How so? Grace and Bea were similar but Bea was more entertaining and evil

Lostie!
28-04-2015, 02:32 PM

Yep, very true. Also, one of the main instances of her actually speaking up was aired on the main show (Chipgate), yet people still insist on saying she never spoke her mind. She was one of only a few who did say something that night, despite the fact that Alexandra clearly intimidated her. On the other hand, Rex (who people praise to the heavens) didn't say a word during this. In fact, he quietly left the room while Alex was tearing into people.

The "Rachel constantly sat on the fence and never got involved" thing is pure fantasy tbh. She just didn't act like a twat and shout people down.

That's interesting, because Rachel was very visible to me long before the likes of Luke and Rex started treating her like **** for being a decent person. :shrug:

LukeB
28-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Rachel winning :love:

She is so cute and deserved it. Mikey was cringe and he wasn't even that funny.

We gone from a really nice sweetheart female winner(Rachel) to Vile Helen

Lostie!
28-04-2015, 02:39 PM
We gone from a really nice sweetheart female winner(Rachel) to Vile Helen

I know. It's shocking. :shocked:

I really hope another nice person wins this year. When did we start rewarding nastiness?

LukeB
28-04-2015, 02:41 PM
I know. It's shocking. :shocked:

I really hope another nice person wins this year. When did we start rewarding nastiness?

Same!
It made me happy when the public voted Pauline out over Steven tho, She was vile and the most deluded twat in there. So atleast they got that eviction right.

Daniel.
28-04-2015, 02:50 PM
There's a difference between rewarding nastiness and rewarding entertainment. If people like Makosi, Aisleyne or Gina had won a lot of people would see it as rewarding nastiness when really it's rewarding an entertaining housemate.

LukeB
28-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Them 3 wasn't that nasty tbh compared to others.

Gina was mainly nice and kind on BB14, her only issue was the Hazel that's about it. Atleast Gina made effort with people who had no one because they close ones got evicted like Sam.

Lostie!
28-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Same!
It made me happy when the public voted Pauline out over Steven tho, She was vile and the most deluded twat in there. So atleast they got that eviction right.

As much as I disliked Pauline, I really wanted Steven to go that night. :yuk:

There's a difference between rewarding nastiness and rewarding entertainment. If people like Makosi, Aisleyne or Gina had won a lot of people would see it as rewarding nastiness when really it's rewarding an entertaining housemate.

Well, it's subjective tbh. For example, some (myself included) found Gina purely nasty and not good TV at all. Some didn't find her nasty and did find her entertaining.

Yes, I would absolutely have classed Gina's win as nastiness being rewarded.

LukeB
28-04-2015, 03:02 PM
As much as I disliked Pauline, I really wanted Steven to go that night. :yuk:

I appreciate Steven tbh, He was pretty funny and a mess! He was way better than the nasty people aka Helen and Pauline tbh

Lostie!
28-04-2015, 03:03 PM
I appreciate Steven tbh, He was pretty funny and a mess! He was way better than the nasty people aka Helen and Pauline tbh

I never found him funny, he was unbearable and not really better than Helen and Pauline on the nastiness scale imo.

Daniel.
28-04-2015, 03:36 PM
At least Helen and Pauline had entertainment value...Steven was just a controlling weirdo.

Jason.
28-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Them 3 wasn't that nasty tbh compared to others.

Gina was mainly nice and kind on BB14, her only issue was the Hazel that's about it. Atleast Gina made effort with people who had no one because they close ones got evicted like Sam.

I liked Gina as a housemate. I'm not going to lie, she was a fantastic housemate.

But she really had a nasty streak, and it wasn't just with Hazel. She treated Jemima like dog **** on a shoe too, during the rise of her popularity in Week 2.

Bringing her family in an argument, creating fake racism drama, and branding her a jealous bitch and saying she doesn't like her. As well as bidding a friendly farewell to Jemima on her eviction, to then go into the Diary room, a couple of hours later, and say Good Riddance.

I think if Gina won, it would've been rewarding nastiness, rather than entertainment, IMO.

Makosi winning would've been rewarding entertainment. She wasn't a nasty person. She was just a ruthless game player, with no remorse.
Aisleyne winning would've been rewarding nice.

I never found him funny, he was unbearable and not really better than Helen and Pauline on the nastiness scale imo.

Agree. I despise Steven, and I dislike Pauline.
He was just a revolting person.

Ugly inside and out.

At least Helen and Pauline had entertainment value...Steven was just a controlling weirdo.

This pretty much.

I'd rather spend a night with Helen, than spend even five minutes in the same room as nose-picking Steven, or his Leather face cannibalistic family.

I'm probably being bias, as Helen was one of my faves, whilst Steven is my least fave housemate, of BB15.

Mystic Mock
28-04-2015, 10:34 PM
they were the ones obsessed with her so she must of not been that boring

I don't get how people on here can declare that they like Rachel Rice and then in the same breath call people like Sam Evans and Winston boring, she's practically the female version of them in terms of dullness.