PDA

View Full Version : Camera crew

Kai Anders
27-04-2015, 11:39 PM
A friend of mine just liked an image on Instagram, me being the typical stalker I looked at the picture and noticed it was a key card stating 'Big Brother 2015 camera crew'' with the words 'house and village' circled, and in the caption saying #bigbrother and #firstday. Assuming this kid isn't the only one on his first day due to the stylings of the show does this hint at the timescale for the launch, like are we still expecting early May or something later? The kids got 2 weeks to learn if so!

Glenn.
27-04-2015, 11:46 PM
They are all at work this week I believe.

emmetmcl
27-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Link to picture, or screenshot?

Daniel.
27-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Kai Anders is my favourite member

armand.kay
27-04-2015, 11:56 PM
"HELEN WOOD IS A TWAT" preach ha

Blog Rider
28-04-2015, 10:43 AM
What is the point of having a camera crew most of the time if you aren't going to have live feed?

Denver
28-04-2015, 10:54 AM
What is the point of having a camera crew most of the time if you aren't going to have live feed?

:facepalm:

y.winter
28-04-2015, 11:02 AM
According to story producer Tom's twitter, he started working on April 13th and even had a some sort of a guinea-pig testing for the production with the house "looking great" on April 24th.
At this stage a year ago the house wasn't even finished (and it wasn't even a total revamp like this year), so it's clearly they have (or had) an early launch in mind.

Will.
28-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Yeah test housemates went in last week, so should be May launch

Jarrod
28-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Yeah test housemates went in last week, so should be May launch

Untrue. Last week, members of the production team went into the house for two hours or so to test certain aspects of the House.

The cameras inside the House weren't rigged up until the end of last week, and the test Housemates cannot go in until they're set up and ready. The whole point of the test is to check camera angles are all okay, and that there's nothing wrong with the house itself.

Staff returned to work last week, which is a week earlier than usual. If they're going for an early launch, I'd say it'll be a mere week earlier.

Will.
28-04-2015, 06:44 PM
I guess so, but still think its a mid May launch.

Jarrod
28-04-2015, 06:50 PM
I guess so, but still think its a mid May launch.

Mid-May just cannot be possible. The House isn't even finished yet, and if they are intending to launch on May 14th we will/must find out this week because of the final exchanges for Channel 5. That's two weeks on Thursday but again it just sounds so wrong, and rushed.

Like I said above, if they are intending on having an early launch, they'd be best to launch it on Thursday 28th May now - that would easily give them enough time to do everything. Besides, if the eye/information doesn't come this week and it appears next week, it basically means a June launch. For the build up to be in the same time as Power Trip, it would begin on May 8th.

Cal.
28-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Oop perched

Kai Anders
28-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Kai Anders is my favourite member

Do you wanna start the orgy or shall I? :hehe:

Kai Anders
28-04-2015, 09:15 PM
"HELEN WOOD IS A TWAT" preach ha

HAHAH! I posted that in white so fewer people would see it and bc my background is white I legit completely forgot about it! :hehe: