PDA

View Full Version : Could we be getting all the news at once?

Will.
28-04-2015, 11:52 AM
What if we got the eye, house pics, etc all at the same time! It's possible as the house is finished as test HM have gone in already, there's like around 3 weeks to launch, what do you think?

Vanessa
28-04-2015, 11:53 AM
It's odd that we still haven't had any news. :suspect:

Jarrod
28-04-2015, 12:07 PM
If the series is launching in the last week of May, then it's still 4 weeks and that's normal.

Dylan95
28-04-2015, 01:15 PM
I think we`ll get something soon (maybe the eye?) but I don`t see it launching till June now :/

Vanessa
28-04-2015, 01:54 PM
I think we`ll get something soon (maybe the eye?) but I don`t see it launching till June now :/

June is ok. I think May is too early, but i don't mind. :laugh:

Dylan95
28-04-2015, 02:16 PM
June is ok. I think May is too early, but i don't mind. :laugh:

May would be my preffered choice but I`ll be happy with early June, just as long as the series doesn`t get cut down as 10 weeks is not enough :bawling:

Will.
28-04-2015, 06:42 PM
I would agree with a June launch but why was the house ready 2 weeks ago? And Promo and ad pics taking 2 weeks ago?

Jarrod
28-04-2015, 07:16 PM
I would agree with a June launch but why was the house ready 2 weeks ago? And Promo and ad pics taking 2 weeks ago?

The House wasn't ready two weeks ago, and still isn't ready. This kind of thing where producers go into the House happens a lot, and is a regular thing. The House wasn't completed.

The photoshoot last year happened on April 29th - but the photoshoot this year could have taken place later because of Emma's holiday which she's currently on. There are plenty of reasons why the photoshoot could have taken place earlier. I mean the photoshoot for Secrets and Lies took place on April 26th, and the series didn't start for almost two months afterward.

Vanessa
28-04-2015, 07:32 PM
I just want to see the eye. :bawling:

Strictly Jake
28-04-2015, 08:52 PM
I'm just fed up of waiting for news. I have been watching bb6 anyway because I didn't watch it properly originally and I flippin love it. I'm into the second week where Lesley and Sam are having a fall out. So much has happened already. The cast are amazing! And I forgot exactly why Makosi was my favourite housemate but now I remember! She is incredible! So that's passing the time so I can wait for a June launch!

Jason.
28-04-2015, 09:50 PM
It's clear were not getting a Mid-May launch.

I'm going with either:

Thursday 28th May

or

Thursday 4th June

It could launch on the Wednesday of those weeks. I for some reason have a feeling BB16 will have a Wednesday launch. Don't know why.

Either way, I predict around 4/5 weeks till BB16 starts.

In a way, I'm glad it's starting in late-May, early June, as it feels more like tradition.

Imagine if it launched on Wednesday 6th May, like the rumors were saying. :eek:

That's a week from now.

TomC
29-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Are people really sure we're not getting a Mid-May launch?! Last year the trailer came out on 22 May which was 2 weeks and a day before launch. It's 2 weeks and a day until Wednesday 13th May - and the week before that on 6th May, there is the last episode in a series of Autopsy on at 9pm... Hmmm... Personally I would prefer the following week. I definitely can't see it launching later than Thursday 28th May.

y.winter
29-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Are people really sure we're not getting a Mid-May launch?! Last year the trailer came out on 22 May which was 2 weeks and a day before launch. It's 2 weeks and a day until Wednesday 13th May - and the week before that on 6th May, there is the last episode in a series of Autopsy on at 9pm... Hmmm... Personally I would prefer the following week. I definitely can't see it launching later than Thursday 28th May.

Last years' trailer came out on 22 May with the date specified in it, which is not the case with today's trailer.
BB15 full trailer and date were released in the second promotional phase in the buildup, while today we got the trailer+eye+theme as the first phase (which is a lot), so we're not quite there yet...
My guess is a week from now we we'll have the second phase with the date, and two weeks later BBTB will launch (May 20th, or maximum a week later).

Josy
29-04-2015, 11:19 AM
I posted some info from this mornings PR here (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigbrother16-2015/news-276096/big-brother-time-bomb-press-release.html)

Still no launch date though