PDA

View Full Version : Most disappointing houseguest?

LemonJam
28-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Who looked promising during pre-season and ended up flopping?

For me it's Pilar. I knew she'd be under the radar but I thought she'd be MUCH more lolzy than she is :\ she's just... there.

LukeB
28-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Pilar mainly

reece(:
28-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Ashleigh, Pillar and Willow have all disappointed me :/ I sort of knew Pilar would be dud and am glad I voted to evict her week 1.

Lostie!
28-04-2015, 08:58 PM
Graig and Willow were two of my strong favourites at the very start. I ended up actively disliking Graig and feeling utterly apathetic towards Willow.

I also really liked Pilar after the first couple of episodes, and now I'm just frustrated with her and her devotion to Kevin and Ashleigh.

JerseyWins
28-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Willow or Pilar for sure the most. I like Willow at times but overall she's meh at best. I thought she'd be one of my favorites. Pilar gets old after a few episodes.

Zach after them cause I had some hope for him and he turned out to be incredibly boring and douchey. At the same time, I thought I most likely wouldn't like him that much.

Bobby & Kevin also but just a little bit... I thought they had #1 favorite potential. More like barely likable for me but I still do like them.

Headie
28-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Pilar, Willow, Ashleigh and Zach all looked promising but they're all flops.

Calderyon
28-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Willow - thought she would be a strong competitor, smart/strategic and a great gamer, but turns out to be everything else.
Jordan - expected him to do more and be a better competitor, but ultimately he was just a tuned up and better version of Peter.
Ashleigh - thought she would be sweet, nice and fun, turns out to be a boring and showmancing dud.
Zach - thought he would be an all around good and honest likable guy and a fierce competitor, but his overconfidence, arrogance and smugness have made him unlikable.

Pilar, i never didnīt expect much, so can hardly be disappointed.

Mokka
28-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Willow and Pilar... I had zero expectation for Ashleigh so she is living up to it :hehe:

I have my fingers crossed for Willow still, but Pilar is most certainly a write off

Phillip!
29-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Brittnee, I mean I like her but she hasn't been that great

Raph
29-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Ashleigh and Pilar, although I knew they would be awful from day 1

Macie Lightfoot
29-04-2015, 03:41 PM
so then how are they disappointing